New York, NY 10065 Map · Phone number

About Blade Floral & Event Designs, LLC

Blade specializes in designing events for the most discerning clients ranging from intimate gatherings to large-scale galas. For either scenario and everything in between our focus is on the details, ensuring that each one is executed to perfection. We view our client relationships as an opportunity for limitless creativity and we will work closely with you to create a thoughtful and well-styled décor. Our goal is to combine the beauty of flowers and elements of design with the vision and personality of our clients. The final result will provide an experience that truly enhances every celebration.

9a53bd03ebc3eee4 1520516984 b42cfe4b6b22da17 1520516983351 5 READYLUCK 0334
09d2ad940bb2dfa5 1520516896 b52b8a0612df0504 1520516896061 1 cmostr spring styl
bouq

30 Reviews for Blade Floral & Event Designs, LLC

Michele · Married on 06/25/2016

Anne is so much more than a florist, her ability to envision the 'big picture' and set the overall look and feel of an event is amazing. Anne was recommended to us by our wedding planner and the two of them worked closely to bring our event to life. Anne could not have made our wedding more perfect. She is extremely talented, professional, and just a pleasure to work with. We were literally 'wow'd' when we walked into our wedding. We can not thank her enough for creating such a beautiful and awe-inspiring back drop for our special day.

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Anne was a dream to work with. At our first meeting, I was not 100% in love with the floral selection for my centerpieces and bouquet. However, she was eager to make some changes to create my dream bouquet and floral decor for the wedding. When I walked into our ceremony, I was absolutely speechless with her amazing work. She created the most stunning hanging pieces for over to the two large bars. People are still talking about how stunning they were. Our bouquets were drop dead gorgeous and I wish I could carry it around with me every day all day. Overall, Blade completely exceeded our expectations and set the tone for our wedding and I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for PERFECT flowers for their wedding day!! Thank you again for everything!

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

I was the bride who REALLY cared about the flowers - they were the most important part of the event, in my eyes. Anne met with me, had prepared an incredible sample and took the time to listen to what I wanted... then she just made it happen. When my ideas went over budget (oops...) Anne worked with me to take our original idea, and revamp it to be affordable and still incredibly beautiful. Anne is not only incredibly talented, experienced and professional, but her down-to-earth nature was so refreshing as everyone in the wedding world tends to be VERY intense. My flowers were perfect and my guests are still telling me how gorgeous the flowers were. Thank you Anne!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blade Floral & Event Designs, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 15,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Hanging Lit Decor, String
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design, Floral Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• New York, 10065 See on map