Fleurs du Mois

New York, NY View map Visit website

$3,555 Typical Price

Fleurs du Mois is an upscale design/event company founded in 2008 by Aelson Cacique. I grew up in Brasil, the son of a Portuguese mother and half French father. Being in this industry is everything I ever wanted. I have worked for several floral design companies since moving to New York City in 1998. After years of building up my own clientele, I have finally decided to break out on my own. I am very happy to finally offer what I do best...make dreams come true.

Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We've handled everything from intimate anniversaries to bar mitzvahs, benefits, and large-scale weddings and banquets. Do you have something specific in mind? We can bring it to fruition. Haven't a clue where to begin? We can guide you through the whole process to help make your event a smashing success they'll be talking about for years to come!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,555

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Carly
    Carly Married on 05/27/2022

Amazing florist in NYC!

Fleurs du Mois was simply fantastic to work with for our wedding - they were one of our favorite vendors! In a city with seemingly thousands of florists, Jay and Al stand out because of their kindness, flexibility, attention to detail, versatility in design, fair pricing, and wonderful communication. From the beginning, they were able to understand my vision perfectly and gave me an extremely detailed proposal. We also did a trial which was super helpful to see how everything came together! And on the day of the wedding, they worked so hard and were prompt, very friendly to the wedding party, and willing to adapt to our needs. Everyone complimented our flowers and we were able to send guests home with all of the centerpieces at the end of the night. I would highly recommend booking Fleurs du Mois for your next occasion!
    Sheela L. Married on 08/07/2021

The Best Florists

Jay and Al at Fleurs du Mois are the absolute BEST, and I would recommend them to anyone who needs flowers for their event! We hired Fleurs du Mois for our August wedding at The View in Battery Park. They were a joy to work with from beginning to end. Our initial consultation with them was one of my favorite parts of our wedding planning. They are so warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. You know immediately that you’re in great hands and your event will be beautiful. They are extremely responsive to emails and texts and even made some late changes to our arrangements after we were inspired by other work we saw in their studio when we were there for our final sample viewing. I was blown away by their work on our wedding day. They worked extremely well with our wedding planner and venue manager. They stayed around during photos and fixed my bouquet when I messed up the ribbon on it. And of course the flowers were all BEAUTIFUL! Everything looked better than I could have ever imagined! Stop reading reviews and call Fleurs du Mois!!
    Courtney A. Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing People and Florists

This review is long overdue as we have been working with Fleurs du Mois since 2019. I cannot say enough great things about Jay and Al. From our first phone call, I felt immediately comfortable and in the best hands. They knew exactly how to bring our wedding vision to life and were willing to work within our budget to create something beautiful. Our wedding was scheduled for May 2020, but the pandemic halted our wedding plans and forced us to reschedule three different times. I was truly blown away by how supportive Jay and Al were throughout the rescheduling process. They were incredibly responsive and willing to help in whatever way they could to ease the stress of replanning our celebration. In the end, Fleurs du Mois created the most beautiful flowers for both our intimate ceremony and our larger reception a year later. They went above and beyond in every way, whether it was meeting us for an extra site visit or helping with my indecisiveness :) I was overwhelmed with how gorgeous both days turned out and I know they wouldn’t have been the same without Fleurs du Mois. Jay and Al were the last people I saw before walking down the aisle and it honestly felt like having friends there with me. They are the kindest people and truly amazing to work with. We can’t thank you enough guys!
  • illustration stars

• Ashley & Able
    67 photos · 10/26/2019

224 West 35th Street Suite 1007 (10th Floor) New York, NY, 10001
917-382-9039

By appointment only. Monday to Friday 10a–5p (Wed & Thurs –7p) Weekend appoints available as event schedule permits. Same-day gift orders accepted until 12p Mon–Sat.
Location of (Fleurs du Mois)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding