Fleurs du Mois

224 West 35th Street Suite 1100 (11th Floor), New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Fleurs du Mois

Fleurs du Mois is an upscale design/event company founded in 2008 by Aelson Cacique. I grew up in Brasil, the son of a Portuguese mother and half French father. Being in this industry is everything I ever wanted. I have worked for several floral design companies since moving to New York City in 1998. After years of building up my own clientele, I have finally decided to break out on my own. I am very happy to finally offer what I do best...make dreams come true.

Fleurs du Mois has extensive experience with events of all sizes. We've handled everything from intimate anniversaries to bar mitzvahs, benefits, and large-scale weddings and banquets. Do you have something specific in mind? We can bring it to fruition. Haven't a clue where to begin? We can guide you through the whole process to help make your event a smashing success they'll be talking about for years to come!

Follow Fleurs du Mois on

img0053
img0007
img6572
Fleurs du Mois
congrats Rimma pretty and pink!!
congrats Rimma pretty and pink!!
img6606

Fleurs du Mois 6
  • Z

Zhaleh · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazingly breathtaking

Amazing group of people! Very creative, organized, and caring. I wish all businesses ran like theirs. I highly recommend them :)

Sent on 08/07/2019

Fleurs du Mois's reply:

Thank you SO much! We work very hard to make sure the whole process is as easy as possible. Al and I thank you, and it was our honor to be a small part of your big day. :-)

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I don't even know where to begin describing how wonderful Al and Jay at Fleurs du Mois were.

From our initial meeting to the many follow ups and requests, Al and Jay displayed a level of detail, patience, professionalism, courtesy, and genuine interest that no other florist did. They truly cared about making sure that they could carry out the vision we had and were wholly invested in making sure our wedding was special.

Al is a true artist, whose passion is displayed through the wonderful pieces he creates. From the second we started explaining the kind of decor we wanted, he leaped up out of his seat and started constructing a mock-up of our centerpieces. His level of enthusiasm was unparalleled.

Jay and Al were able to completely transform our reception room into an elegant, gorgeous place that impressed all our guests. The quality of the flowers used was top notch. Everything was beautiful and well-executed.

Jay and Al, THANK YOU so much for everything. You truly made my wedding a special one. Your patience throughout this whole process was extraordinary.

Do not use any other florist except Fleurs du Mois!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 09/08/2018

Jay and Al from Fleurs du Mois truly brought the vision for my wedding to life! From our initial meeting, I knew that we were in the best and most professional hands. They are both so warm, responsive, and talented! I will never forget walking into my venue and seeing the lighting, the beautiful tablescapes, and just how perfect everything looked. My guests all complimented on how chic and beautiful it was, and it wouldn't have been possible without Fleurs du Mois. Thank you, Jay and Al!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Fleurs du Mois FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,555.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples

• 224 West 35th Street, Suite 1100 (11th Floor) New York, 10001 See on map
    9142551086 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only. Monday to Friday 10a–5p (Wed & Thurs –7p) Weekend appoints available as event schedule permits. Same-day gift orders accepted until 12p Mon–Sat.