Starbright Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Keesa
    Keesa V. Married on 10/10/2020

Just beautiful

Nic is an absolute saint! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing. We gave him a color scheme and suggestions and he took the reigns from there. Their work speaks for itself. Superb!
  • Bell
    Bell Married on 09/24/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

I came to NYC for a small, intimate ceremony and had been corresponding with Nic and Evan for close to a year. Starbright is amazing, responsive, and very professional! I sent some photos as an example as to what I wanted and requested some slight modifications here and there until we came up with the ideal bouquet and buttonhole. And wow, were they extremely beautiful and exactly what we requested! The bouquet and buttonhole matched our dress and suit perfectly. Everything was timely delivered to our room as well. Correspondence with Nic and Evan was seamless and great too! Highly recommended.
  • Lana
    Lana B. Married on 09/28/2019

Simply Beautifully

Work with Nic and Evan and you will not have to worry about a thing! You can close your eyes and wake up to a beautiful arrangement for your bouquet to the declarations in the room. Choose them and mark this off your to do list! Trust me- I planed my wedding from LA and every time Evan would call me or me him, it was so easy. Dont look any further!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 09/07/2019

Vibrant and fresh

Starbright Floral was professional and responsive from the start. I sent them photos for the bouquet I had in mind and they made it come to life! The bouquet was delivered to my apartment right on time (if not sooner), and was packaged securely for transport, which was great because I needed to take it up with me another two and a half hours from NYC to upstate New York. The bouquet stayed vibrant and fresh for at least another week! Thanks for adding to the beauty of my wedding day.
    Cecilia Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience!

Starbright did our wedding floral arrangements (August 2019) and I'd highly recommend them. We worked with George who was very communicative and helpful in the planning stages - we had to put our trust in him as we didn't know exactly which flowers would be available/fresh/in season and I didn't have a lot of time to pick out exact sample arrangements online. They took our cues perfectly, creating several large ceremony pieces, various table/side table arrangements, and a beautiful bouquet that fit the color scheme and vibe (and our price point). They were very generous providing complimentary flower petals for my flower girls, and luckily, they knew the venue well so they suggested no runner (which was a great suggestion) and had the flowers delivered and arranged on time day-of. It's clear they do regular flowers for some huge venues and clients (hotels/restaurants etc) so comparatively our wedding was a relatively small budget/project for them, but we still felt very well taken care of!
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 05/19/2019

Super fresh flowers and amazing service!

I ordered my wedding bouquets, bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres from Starbright Floral and they were so fresh and beautiful! Everyone loved my wedding bouquet, it was even better than I pictured it to be. I would recommend them!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn Married on 05/15/2019

Great Customer Service, Beautiful Work!

Starbright Floral has amazing customer service. I planned an elopement in NYC from Minnesota. I sent Starbright one picture of a bouquet I liked, said green and white flowers only (no white roses) and they delivered the MOST BEAUTIFUL bouquet. I could not have been more happy. Plus they delivered directly to the hotel and I got an awesome reusable bag! BONUS! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend. For never seeing their work in person and trusting them with my wedding bouquet I could not have been more pleased.
  • Paola
    Paola M. Married on 03/19/2019

From Australia to New York

So we eloped. As many people come to NYC to do. Starbright was recommended to us by our photographer. We couldn’t have been more impressed.
    After only a few emails back and forth, and a single image sent, they absolutely nailed the design brief.
    They Delivered the flowers to our hotel room the night before and we were instantly impressed. We couldn’t stop looking at them!

Love, love, loved the bouquet and also the matching flower crown!
    Thanks again!
    Duygu Married on 10/13/2018
    Nick and Stephanie were wonderful to work with for my wedding bouquet. They were extremely responsive, and their professionalism put me at ease. The bouquet was delivered right on time and looked exactly how I wanted. I highly recommend them!
    Nils N. Married on 10/03/2018

Beautiful flowers

We never meet, we never spoke, we only wrote by e-mail and provided a picture with our ideas since we are from Germany. The bouquet we recieved was as expected, beautiful, like we hoped. Full recommendations!
  • Lisa
    Lisa V. Married on 08/28/2018

Great Service!

Starbright created and delivered my floral crown, my grooms button hole and the flowers for our cake. I did not get my bouquet with them because it was too pricey in my view. In the end I am still glad I didn‘t because we got married on the hottest day of the year and my floral crown and the button hole flowers „died“ during our 2 hour photo shoot which was right after the ceremony :‘( I lived the crown and the button hole though! The service was also very professional and nice. They delivered a couple of flowers to my bakery for the cake, but the bakery gave me and them the wrong address. Starbright had to drive extra because of that and they did not complain.
  • Mara
    Mara Married on 08/25/2018
    I got my wedding bouquet, boutonnière and flower crown from Starbright. Amy Robert was following and taking care of me all the way and she was simply amazing! She understood exactly my needs and what style I was looking for my floral decoration. If possible she created a more beautiful bridal bouquet and flower crown that I was showing her from pictures.
    Besides, I needed to postpone the wedding only one week before the date and they were extremely flexible accomodating the new arrangements with no issues.
    The bottom line: I will recommend this place million times!
    Caitlin Married on 07/21/2018
    It was a total pleasure working with Amy from Starbright. The flowers for our wedding day came out absolutely perfect. Amy’s attention to detail and easy going nature made working with her so, so easy. I had a great experience here!
    Emilia Married on 06/28/2018
    We worked with Amy Roberts at this venue and she was absolutely exceptional. She completely understood our vision (which changed a few times) and was able to create arrangements (as well as the bouquet, bottonholes, corsages) well beyond our expectations. Her patience was beyond, working with a neurotic bride, and I can't thank her enough. Not to mention, by the end, we felt that we received such a great value for the flowers that were used. Thank you, Amy!!
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 06/16/2018
    Christina at Starbright did an AMAZING job with my bouquet for my City Hall wedding! I gave a couple inspiration pictures and they were able to make a stunning arrangement all within my budget. Incredibly easy to work with and very helpful.
    Emily Married on 02/05/2018
    I was referred to Starbright by Sascha & Jackie Reinking and let me tell you....BEST DECISION EVER! They accommodated my expectations beyond belief. I did not think I was going to be able have the experience working with them due to budget concerns, however they did not give up on me, it actually brought tears to my eyes. They worked with me on what I was looking for, what options they had and put the most amazing arrangement together for me. It was not necessarily a bridal bouquet, but it was even better! Stephanie was extremely responsive and friendly, it was one of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long time and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you again Stephanie & Nic & the rest of the Starbright team!
    Ashley Married on 10/14/2017
    I worked closely with Stephanie, Nic's assistant and she was a sweetheart. She always responded quickly and asked a lot of questions to make sure everything was perfect. I was very particular about the flowers I wanted and Starbright did not disappoint.
    Emma Married on 05/15/2017
    Stephanie was very helpful, she was very understanding when I wanted to change the design or I wanted to add more flowers to the order. Stephanie also met with me at the store to help me match my shoes to the florals. Stephanie made the process of ordering wedding flowers by email very simple and stress free. The flowers were well packaged, they were delivered on time and they were absolutely gorgeous.
    Lorraine Married on 03/30/2017
    Starbright provided my wedding bouquet and husbands button hole for our NYC elopement.
    All of the correspondence was done via email and they responded to my emails very promptly.
    The flowers were beautiful, exactly what I had requested and delivered to the hotel the night before.

Starbright Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m so happy we were able to be a part of your special day. I have shared your note with the entire team as I’m sure they will find your review as rewarding as I do. -Evan
    Shona Married on 05/05/2016
    I can't thank Starbright enough for their beautiful flowers for my wedding. Living in the UK, and communicating only by email, Stephanie totally got the vision of what we were looking for, which was no mean feat as I wasn't even 100% sure what I wanted! The flowers were beautiful and were commented on by our family. Thanks so much.
    Morgan Married on 05/22/2015
    I eloped and only had a week to plan the wedding I wanted in my head. I had a really hard time finding a florist that would accommodate a smaller wedding order. I only needed a bridal bouquet and not an entire package. Starbright understood exactly what I wanted and delivered the bouquet to my hotel at the exact right moment! I could not have been more pleased. I only wish I could have kept it, as the flowers stayed alive longer than my trip to NYC and have to leave them behind. Thankfully, I have many pictures of their work to remember forever.
  • User2072395 2+ years ago
    On the day before our wedding my fiancé wanted to have a bouquet of beautiful white roses delivered to my hotelroom where I was staying with my maid of honour. Starbright did an EXCELLENT job with a quite last minute request and brought the most exquisite bouquet to my room.
    Brian Married on 06/07/2014
    If you are in need of flowers in NYC, then look no further than Starbright. I worked with the fabulous and wonderful Barbara Mele who took wonderful care of the flowers for our wedding reception. I had called several florists in the area trying to find one who actually cared to hear what I was looking for and who would offer a bit of help with options. When I found Barbara, she immediately asked the right questions, understood the direction I wanted to go and offered wonderful suggestions with photos so that I could fully realize what the end product would look like. She was a delight with which to work. And, most importantly, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and simply perfect for the venue and the more modern theme that we wanted. We could not have been more pleased, and we received so many compliments about all of the arrangements. If you want top notch customer service and beautiful, unique and high quality flower arrangements, then Starbright is the florist for you. They will be my NYC florist for life.
    Simon Married on 05/08/2014
    Such beautiful flowers. My wife sent some photos initially of the sort of bouquet she wanted and when they arrived on the day they couldn't have been any better. They arrived in plenty of time and wereally delivered directly to our hotel room. Very friendly and professional people, fantastic value for money and all round excellent service! Highly recommend!
  • User1343992 2+ years ago
    Thank you Tom and Starbright! We were so happy with our flowers and the service we received. They immediately understood what we wanted, and helped bring our vision to life. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you again!