Rachel Cho Floral Design

Long Island City, NY View map

Rachel Cho Floral Design is a wedding florist in the New York area that creates bespoke designs. With your specific vision in mind, Rachel Cho Floral Design creates an original work of art. Rachel Cho is a floral designer and New York native who grew up in her mother’s flower shop. Influenced by life in the city and a love for shape, color and texture, Rachel Cho has always been detail-oriented. Her style is clean and luxurious, with an emphasis on the natural beauty of each flower. After in-depth consultations with Rachel, she will prepare personalized proposals and inspiration boards to create breathtaking decor for your special day.

Products Offered
Rachel Cho Floral Design will work with you to create noteworthy, personalized floral arrangements for your wedding. The following arrangements are offered:

• Aisle decor
  • Table arrangements
  • Single flowers
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Caroline
    Caroline W. Married on 10/29/2021

Rachel is an actual genius

I dare say that Rachel Cho's flowers were the highlight of my wedding. First of all, our wedding was canceled due to the pandemic, we found a second venue, the date was rescheduled twice, and had to move venues again. Through it all, Rachel stuck with us and was so accommodating. She came to the venue (a restaurant) to see it and talk through what we wanted. Although our original plan changed (a much smaller venue), she expertly took our vision and translated it to the restaurant. My mother teared up when she read the proposal. I also had her make me a headpiece, which I had a slight idea for, but I wanted something "different." I hardly gave her any direction, and she came up with something so beautiful I cannot even describe it. She wove a fabric petal from my grandmother's flower crown from her own wedding in the 1940s into one of the roses on my headpiece. Lastly, the flowers themselves were unbelievable. The fluffy lilac roses, the variation of different flowers I had never seen before, the romantic way she put everything together- it all was enough to make someone cry. I certainly can't describe it. The night was intimate, candlelit, and absolutely beautiful, and it was all thanks to Rachel. You should hire her, if you're reading this. You really shouldn't hesitate (or interview any Brooklyn florists who say that we can only have carnations and mums with our budget- lol.) I LOVE RACHEL CHO!

Rachel Cho Floral Design's reply:

Dear Caroline,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you, and we appreciate your trust in our design team, as well as patience and thoroughness communicating all of the changes throughout quarantine.

We wish you all the best!
    RCI
    Rebecca G. Married on 08/22/2021

Beautiful flowers and great to work with! Highly recommend!

Rachel and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! We loved all the centerpieces, displays on the bar, bouquet, chuppah etc. Everything was perfect and beautiful! Rachel and her team (especially Brooke) were great to work with and extremely responsive. Our wedding happened to be the night of a hurricane and Rachel and her team still got everything there on time and it looked perfect! We strongly recommend Rachel and her team!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 03/27/2021

Simply Lovely!

Rachel Cho’s flowers were absolutely lovely and were perfect for my bridal party! She was lovely to work with from first contact, through a COVID postponement, to the day-of delivery. I would definitely recommend Rachel Cho Floral Design.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Joe
    21 photos · 09/08/2018

33-20 48th Avenue, STE 225 Long Island City, NY, 11101

***BY APPOINTMENT ONLY***
Location of (Rachel Cho Floral Design)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding