Rachel Cho Floral Design Reviews

Rachel Cho Floral Design 4
Rachel Cho Floral Design 5
Rachel Cho Floral Design 6

Jena G · Married on 12/01/2018

My dream wedding realized!

John and his team at Rachel Cho Floral Design nailed it! I had a very specific idea of what I wanted - a sultry winter wedding and they worked within my budget (many florists I interviewed went over my budget at every meeting) to create a magical experience for us! It was even more beautiful that I had envisioned! They are creative and extraordinarily thoughtful in their design and execution. Also, they are very approachable and never made me feel like the annoying bride I likely was! They have also mastered the art of being artists who are not snobs - while they are experts at their craft, they consulted me with each decision. Let them create your perfect day and you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Hi Jena,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience with us! It was a pleasure to work together!

Wishing you all the best during this exciting time of being a newlywed!

jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

Flower powerful! Hands down the best and most creative florist ever. I highly recommend this fabulous team of extremely creative and talented florists who made our day and photos ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Our guests are still raving about the stunning flower arrangements! Rachel Cho and her team far exceeded our expectations and were wonderful to work with ( and has so much patience for bride that changes her mind every 5 seconds)! I guarantee that you will realize a big difference in craftsmanship and quality between RC and the other florists. I even started to even become "judge-y" on bouquets I see in other weddings. No one beats Rachel Cho's team! Even our wedding maitre d (Tribeca Rooftop) who has covered hundreds and hundreds of weddings said that the quality of RC's boutonnieres and bouquets were out of this world amazing !!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Hi Jen,
    It's a little late, but just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share your amazing review. We will never forget your beautiful wedding day, and you were a dream bride to work with! Thank you!

TJ · Married on 09/17/2017

Rachel Cho created beautiful mini arrangements and a stunning (and sturdy!) flower crown for my small wedding. Her employees are extremely detailed-oriented, helpful, and communicative, and walked through me through every aspect of picking out the perfect arrangements. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Hi TJ,
    It's a little late, but just wanted to say thank you for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working together!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Bianca and Rachel are amazing! They met with us a couple of times to work out all details before our wedding and were super responsive to additional questions and requests via email. We were blown away with how everything looked day of. Bianca and her set up team were prompt and professional. They went above and beyond. The arrangements were more beautiful than we could imagine. We could not have been happier!!! You can not go wrong choosing Rachel Cho Floral!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Rachel Cho Floral Design 8
    Rachel Cho Floral Design 9
    Rachel Cho Floral Design 10
    Rachel Cho Floral Design 11
    Rachel Cho Floral Design 12

Hi Lisa!
    Thanks so much again for this wonderful review and for sharing these great pics. We appreciate your time, as well as the opportunity to work with a bride as wonderful as you!
  • Y

Yao · Married on 09/25/2016

Rachel Cho Floral Design is just amazing. I hired them for my wedding on September 25, 2016 in New York City. The pleasant experience of working with Rachel and her team started from my first visit to their studio. The decor of the studio is chic and pretty. I met with Rachel and Anya. As we talked through my ideas and thoughts, I had a feeling that they understood the picture in my head, and they would get everything exactly they way I want. Turns out that feeling is right. Before the wedding I have been communicating with Bianca, she was so sweet and patient. She always reply my email within one or two hours. As a bride I had so many questions and concerns, and I kept making changes towards the last minute. They patiently worked with me through everything and provided professional and helpful suggestions. They do everything they can to make our wedding day flowers look as fresh and lush as possible. On our wedding day, our personal flowers were delivered on time. Everything at the venue, from the arch, the centerpieces, to the cake decor, was set up perfectly. I will update with pictures once I get them. Thank you, Rachel Cho Floral Design!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Hi Yao,
    Thank you again for this really special review! It was such a treat to get to work with you, and we will always remember your beautiful, ethereal wedding day. Wishing you all the best!

Mary · Married on 02/09/2016

I absolutely love this floral place. Their flowers are amazing and their price is reasonabl.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Ellen · Married on 11/11/2015

They have amazing flowers and all of them range in colors and types. I absolutely love all of their bouquets and different styles.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Tracey Barbaro · Married on 04/24/2015

We planned this wedding from Perth Australia which made it a little nerveracking as we were so far away from the place that we intended to get married, but thankfully having Rachel Cho Floral Design Inc as a vendor made it so easy! Bianca was our contact person and she was amazing! She was so reponsive and helpful. The day of the wedding we were so excited to see the setup that we had now been planning for months and let me tell you we were not disappointed with the outcome, it was better than we could have ever imagined! Total perfection! Thank you so much to everyone at Rachel Cho who helped create our perfect day!

Sent on 06/14/2015

I can't imagine having had any wedding-florist but Rachel Cho. She was creative, kind, intuitive, and she even made talking about what can often seem like minute details a lot of fun for me. On top of that, I had a very specific (very difficult) request, which was that the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake decor, everything, be composed entirely of only roses--no other flower could be used. But I knew that what I was asking was risky--roses can so often come off cheesy-looking if they're not handled/envisioned properly. So I was definitely a little scared to even ask any florist for this. However, after researching Rachel's past work, I knew that if any florist could manage my request, it had to be Rachel. Oh boy, was I right! My flowers the day-of were so artfully and delicately composed; it really felt like I had wandered into a lush rose garden (instead of feeling like I had wandered into a Valentine's Day dance!) My husband and I were blown away by the thought and care Rachel and her entire team put into our wedding flowers. Nothing about the compositions felt overdone or out-of-place, and my wedding was the rose-daydream I hoped it would be :)

In addition to Rachel's incredible artistry, I really valued how much she valued my opinion and my vision. It's impressive to be an expert in your field and to still sit back and listen to the thoughts of someone far less informed. It made a big difference to me as a customer and helped to put me at my ease. I was so excited by how open Rachel was to my perspective and my hopes. I am so grateful to have found Rachel and her wonderful boutique. She made my flowers beautiful and my experience stress-free!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

I don't even know where to start! Rachel Cho was the florist for my June 14 wedding in NYC. In looking for florists I was most interested in finding someone who was going to be able to help us achieve an overall atmosphere and look for our reception, instead of just providing flowers. In my first meeting with Rachel I shared these feelings as well as some of the designs I was interested in. She completely got where I was coming from and was so confident that we would be able to achieve this, while helping me stay within budget.

After our meeting I received a proposal AND document with relevant looks. As a relatively type A person, I was obviously very excited and impressed by this! From there I went back and forth with her coordinator Bianca to discuss options and make edits to the proposal and suggested looks. Bianca is the BEST! She was so patient, kind, and professional. I truly ENJOYED working with her and felt that my opinions were valued. This made planning this part of the wedding fun (which it should be!) and so much less stressful.

Closer to the wedding day I went to their offices to discuss a few options, such as incorporating pieces of my grandmother's wedding dress into my bouquet and including votives that I had purchased into the table looks. Rachel was completely receptive to this, including letting me drop everything off to them in the weeks prior. They even picked up my votives following the wedding and held them until I could pick them up!

My flowers the day of were of course gorgeous and everything I hoped they'd be--from the church, reception table decor, cake topper, etc. I received many compliments and cannot wait to receive our professional photos to see how everything was captured on film. I very highly recommend Rachel Cho Floral Design for your event!

Many, many thanks Rachel, Bianca, and team for making my vision come true! :)

Sent on 05/27/2015

The staff who I worked with was very responsive and supportive to lay out my wedding flower decoration plan. We didn't meet at all until my wedding date but all communication was via email, but everything worked out perfectly!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2013

I was a nervous bride like all others on wedding day. But when I walked into the venue and Rachel handed me my beautiful bouquet I was overcome with joy. My ceremony flowers, the flower petal and candles Rachel Co and team setup, put tears to my eyes. It definitely exceeded my expectations. Thank you for the wonderful memories, thank you for all the hard work put into my reception. I had 260 guests and everyone complimented me on their centerpieces.

Kristin · Married on 08/15/2013

I was responsible for choosing the bridal bouquet/boutonniere and reception centerpieces for my sister's wedding. Did I mention this was for my sister's wedding and I had two weeks to organize...oh and I live in Los Angeles and the wedding was in Manhattan. Rachel and her staff were wonderful! They were so responsive and accommodating. Rachel Cho Floral Design was one of the few places that was willing to fulfill my request on such short notice. I did everything online and crossed my fingers that the flowers would be what my sister wanted and that they would get to both locations on time. Everything was perfect...The flowers were stunning - so beautiful and creative - and my sister was beyond thrilled with her bouquet and centerpieces. I would highly recommend Rachel! The experience was fantastic!

Sent on 01/29/2014

My review is a bit overdue as I got married last July 2013 - but I could not pass up the opportunity to review Rachelo Cho! My flowers were all beautiful and fresh! I didnt have a solid picture or idea to provide them with besides my verbal vision and they just got it! I was so impressed...just by my words, they created everything as I imagined it. We even had mishap with the venue not allowing petals on the floor last minue and Rachel Cho worked with me with no resistance or frustration and easily transitioned our plans and kept me all within my budget! Amazing company! On time for setup and no hiccups! Very pleased! My bouquet was so beautiful I even had it preserved and its now hanging in our bedroom wall for me to see everyday!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Pamela · Married on 07/27/2013

I cannot speak more highly of Rachel Cho and her staff. She was wonderful to work with and provided great ideas. I had a certain idea in my mind that i wanted and she made it a reality. I received tons of compliments on the quality as well.

Maxine · Married on 07/26/2013

We just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and wanted everything to be a success. I knew exactly where to go and have been going there for our kids graduation and proms for there corsages, etc. They offered us different packages and gave us advice, respected our opinions, likes and dislikes. On the day of the wedding I was so very pleased, impressed and in awed of their professionalism. I would definitely go to them again and again. I will also reccommend them to everyone. You will not go wrong and you will get your moneys worth and them some. Sincerly The Garcias

Sent on 09/30/2013

Rachel Cho did such a lovely job on my flowers. They were flexible on budget and ideas for how to fulfill my vision, and I was thrilled with the results! The cake design was also stunning -- more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Rachel was great to work with. Very flexible around our budget and the arrangements were beautiful - we are still getting compliments on them!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Where to begin. Rachel Cho was amazing. She took what I was imagining in my head and made it more beautiful than I could have hoped for. I especially wanted some dramatic looking altar arrangements because my venue had high ceilings, but didn't exactly know what to do. I had looked at all these photos online and in bridal magazines, but still didn’t know what would look best. I tried to explain my ideas as best as I could. What she made was gorgeous (orchids attached to curly willows), and everyone commented on them. That was what I found amazing – that she could take your disjointed ideas and turn them into something so beautiful. Most importantly, though, she was very responsive. I kept on changing my mind about things and adding things at the last minute, and she was very easy to work with, and very accommodating to price issues. I had met with a number of florists in the area, and I immediately knew I wanted to hire Rachel after meeting her - she just knew her stuff, and I had no doubt that she would make my wedding beautiful.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Rachel designed the flowers for my wedding a few weeks ago. I had a very particular vision in mind, which was a bit off the beaten path. Rachel NAILED it! She did such a beautiful job, incorporating mosses, succulents, orchids, and beautiful earthy plants. She was always accessible, and on top of her game. Every time I had a question, she got right back to me, and made sure I was comfortable with the progress of everything. The day of the wedding, she and her staff were there setting things up a few hrs early. I would absolutely reccommend using her for any functon.

Sent on 09/27/2012

I loved my centerpieces, and Rachel's staff decorated my cupcake tower to look like a work of art! Rachel was easy to work with and has amazing taste in flowers. She also works with a range of budgets. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Min · Married on 06/16/2012

Rachel Cho Inc. was my florist of choice. I always admired Rachel's work and had ordered several of her arrangements for friends in the past but she completely blew me away with her vision for my wedding at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden on June 16th, 2012. I gave her very broad parameters: I wanted peonies in my bridal bouquet and I also wanted the bridal bouquet to look like there were butterflies sitting on top. For the reception, I wanted the floral arrangements to be "garden-y" and I didn't want to limit the colors but I wanted the flowers to be jewel toned. Boy, did she deliver. My wedding was beautiful! My bouquet was beautiful, beyond my imagination. She used white peonies with shades of purple orchids mixed in so it looked like there were butterflies sitting on the bouquet. For the table arrangements for the reception, she used to different floral arrangements between the tables - a medium height one which included what looked like cherry blossom branches with other beautiful flowers below....and for the low floral arrangements, she also used jewel tones flowers that were completely striking. I wish I knew the names of the flowers she used but I have her free reign to do as she envisioned and the results were staggering. Many people complimented me about the flowers and I can't wait until I see my professional pictures to see how everything looked through the lens. I would highly recommend Rachel Cho Inc! Rachel is very professional and responsive and above all, she is a true artist that requires minimal direction.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2011

Rachel Cho is a true artist in the sometimes factory style presentation of wedding floristry. She is creative and flexible with her ideas and strives to put your vision into effect. She selects gorgeous and high quality flowers to work with and creates a beautiful effect with her design. I had multiple guests comment on the floral arrangements and my bouquet. She selected exquisite flowers and created outstanding floral arrangements. Rachel is highly professional, reliable, fair, and a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone in the tri-state area looking to hire a true artist! I had to hire her after seeing her work at my brother's wedding even after meeting with 4 additional florists.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/01/2011

We had our beautiful wedding on May 1st, 2011 at Waldorf Astoria, and thanks to Rachel for the fabulous flowers on our special day! My husband and I felt so lucky to have her and the flowers in the whole wedding were amazing! She has all these romantic and dramatic ideas, which impressed all my guests. Oh and the bridal party's bouquet too! They were really pop up, and the color combination was so sophisticated and matached our dresses extremely well! She is super easy to work with, and she always gave me many options with all the creative ideas, and at the same time she sticked to the budget. To make it clear, she is just amazing! I hope to work with her again in the near future. I highly recommend her for your upcoming event :)

Sent on 07/18/2011