Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant Reviews

259 | Long Island City, NY

259 Reviews for Jackie Reinking New York Elopement Officiant

Emily L. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Perfect Wedding Ceremony

We booked Jackie after being referred to her and Sascha from a friend and couldn't be happier. From the moment we virtually met Jackie, we hit it off. She asked about how we met, why we fell in love and what we envisioned for a ceremony. We told her things we wanted included and she did a great job piecing together a wonderfully romantic (but not gushy) ceremony for the two of us--it was just perfect. We couldn't ask for a better officiant.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney M. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

A perfect day!

I recommend highly! We booked the Reinking Team to officiate and photograph our special day and what a great choice it was! I was very nervous having not met them both and only spoke via emails, however on the day when we all eventually got to meet, it was like we'd known them for years.
    Jackie was full of life when we met her on the morning of our wedding and we just loved the enthusiasm she has for her job. We were so grateful that she officiated our ceremony, we couldn't of had it go any better. The order of ceremony she put together just pieced us together perfectly.
    From start to finish, we appreciate the help with choosing locations, hotels, restaurants and the wedding licence.
    A catch up in the future is a must!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Maria A. · Married on 04/03/2021

Excellent Funny and Kind Officiants

My family and I had a great experience. Both Jackie and Barbara did an amazing job. I am grateful that Jackie helped me a lot and helped me get a Spanish interpreter. Both of them where really nice and kind and made the experience so much fun.

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • John

John B. · Married on 03/03/2021

Like hanging out with a friend

From first contact, Jackie combines the perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness. She listened to our preferences and helped design the perfect ceremony for us on the High Line. From a practical perspective, she gave us plenty of great suggestions (flowers, hair styling etc.), which made things easier for us.

On the day, Jackie and her husband put us immediately at ease. As we walked to the ceremony location, we chatted together freely as if we'd known them for years. The ceremony itself was relaxed and fun, just as we'd hoped. She really understood what we wanted, and delivered perfectly on the day. Based on the other reviews I've seen, she is reliable and delivers consistently, not just for us.

I've already recommended Jackie to a couple of people who are thinking of getting married in NYC, and will continue to do so.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 02/04/2021

A perfect day with friends

When we decided to choose Jackies husband, Sascha, as our photographer we knew that Jackie should be our officiant, too. Yes, it was the perfect decision. When we got in contact we immediately were sure she will design a ceremony that we couldn't even imagine better. She was so dedicated, made so many suggestions and gave us helpful tips so we were perfectly prepared for our wedding. When we first met her it was like we found a lost friend. Warm-hearted, caring and full of joy, she made us forget our nervosity. The ceremony itself exceeded all our expectations, it was so emotional that some tears ran down our faces. We had so much fan with Jackie, noone else could have give us such a perfect experience. Jackie, thank you so much!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Marcelo S. · Married on 01/26/2021

Great professional!

I’m very happy,excellent service!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Sara O. · Married on 11/29/2020

Our dream team

Jackie is a great officiant!
    There aren’t enough words to express our gratitude.
    Jackie made our celebration so special. Every single word seemed sewn on to us. Without telling her about it, she has granted our wishes.
    #teamreinking is the dream team!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Dan

Dan P. · Married on 11/02/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Jackie was fun, friendly and very professional. She made us feel very comfortable from the moment we met, as if we were old friends. We loved our ceremony, Jackie had tailored it to suit us and our personalities and she nailed it.
    Jackie was great with helping us pick a wedding location and advising us on the legalities.

Sent on 03/19/2020

P.s C. · Married on 10/12/2020

Friendliest officiant you can ever asked for

Jackie was super friendly and easy to work with. No question that she is one of the best officiants in the city. She even helped us print out our wedding vows! Love her works and professionalism!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Camela

Robert C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Personable & Fun Officiant

Due to COVID, my plan of going to city hall to do a regular ceremony was out the window, so I found myself looking for an officiant. I found Jackie Reinking on Wedding Wire and spent a lot of time debating whether I should take the plunge. I wasn't really sure what to expect for the ceremony, but Jackie made the whole process very transparent and easy. She even sent me a draft of the ceremony a few days prior so I had a chance to look it over and make any changes before the big day. Even though I already read the ceremony ahead of time, it didn't take anything away from how beautiful and emotional it was on the big day. My face was hurting with how much I smiled! I'm so happy to have had Jackie officiate our wedding. My husband (who is very picky and critical of everything lol) even said how much he enjoyed the way the ceremony went and how she spoke.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna P. · Married on 07/10/2020

Lovely Wedding Celebrant

We had the pleasure of working with Jackie (& her husband Sascha who was our photographer). Jackie was a delight & actually stepped in for us less than a week out, when our original celebrant cancelled (-- yikes!).
    Jackie was communicative, responsive, & just overall easy to work with. She crafted a beautiful ceremony & showed it to us ahead of time to make edits. She was very easy going & brought a lovely energy & lightness to our wedding on an otherwise rainy evening in July.
    It was a joy to have Jackie officiate our wedding; I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Nagler A. · Married on 07/09/2020

Everything was perfect!

Jackie is a very sympathetic and sweet person. From the first contact via email to our ceremony we felt very comfortable with her. She designed the ceremony perfectly for us and realized our wishes very well. We were so nervous.But Jackie and Sascha were so sympathetic to us that we felt very happy. They made our day perfect for us. They are simply the best team. Thanks for that!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 07/04/2020

Jackie is the BEST

Hiring Jackie as our officiant (and her husband Sascha as our photographer) was absolutely the best call we made for our April wedding! In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Jackie provided us with tons of guidance and inspiration to help us create a ceremony that was perfectly tailored to us as a couple. She answered our questions and provided us with different examples of ceremony readings so that we could create a beautifully personalized ceremony. In the week leading up to our ceremony, the weather was looking like it would NOT cooperate with our planned Central Park ceremony. I was freaking out, of course, but Jackie (and Sascha) both were so positive, assuring me that whatever the weather decided to do the day would be beautiful regardless- and it was!
    About 5 minutes before our ceremony was to begin, Jackie asked us who would be reading our vows first and-of course- we had not even thought about that detail! My husband and I decided on the matter by playing rock, paper scissors and Jackie filmed the moment for us! It was one of my favorite images from the day- a very "us" moment that Jackie so kindly captured for us.
    For anyone eloping to NYC, I highly recommend Jackie (and Sascha) for your day. You simply can't go wrong with #teamreinking

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Yohana

Yohana A. · Married on 05/08/2020

Smooth and Stress-free

Jackie is awesome. She was very responsive and helpful in answering any of my questions, even weeks after the ceremony when I was stressing out about the status of my marriage certificate (it took awhile to arrive in the mail)! She crafted our ceremony with so much care and made sure that our ceremony was personal and intimate. Choosing to work with Team Reinking for our wedding day was definitely one of the best decisions we've made! They made our wedding day very special, smooth and memorable. Thank you so much Jackie!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Stephanie O. · Married on 02/26/2020

Great and lovely officiant

Jackies is lovely, she cares about everything, provides great recommendations and the ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Ana

Ana D. · Married on 02/25/2020

Perfection from both the Reinkings!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and that has so much to do with the Reinkings! The ceremony delivered by Jackie was beautiful, she has an amazing way with words and made the service feel very warm and personal. Sascha is an unbelievably talented photographer, I think his photos speak for themselves but the way he put us all at ease and made it fun is truly genius.
    I actually discovered Sascha when googling how to elope in NY and the couple have so much insight and advice in how to work out the process as well as ideas for great venues.
    All our siblings have said when they get married they want you two to do it...! We cannot thank Jackie& Sascha enough. They are both so special at what they do and together it's like dynamite. If you are thinking of getting married in NY I cannot recommend these two enough.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Mareike

Mareike D. · Married on 02/14/2020

A warm and familiar atmosphere

Jackie won us over with her kind and warm personality. From the first exchange of emails she was just as excited as we were to organise the ceremony of our wedding. Soon I had the feeling that it wasn’t a stranger who would perform our wedding but someone we knew and we could trust. The ceremony was beautiful and personal (and from time to time I still read through her speech and remember the wonderful day we had).

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara H. · Married on 02/01/2020

Made our wedding extra special

Jackie was great! She was so helpful upfront, with great tips for vendors, restaurants and so on. The ceremony she created felt unique to us, we are really happy to have chosen her as our officiant. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Jennifer F. · Married on 01/12/2020

Dermot and Jen's wedding day!

Having Jackie as our wedding officiant was the best decision we made. Her advice and recommendations were spot on. She helped with everything from singer, make-up, florist and most of all the amazing restaurant we went to after to celebrate. By the day I finally met her I felt like we had been friends forever. Thanks for making our day so special. xx

Sent on 12/17/2019

Chelcie F. · Married on 12/12/2019

Jackie is the best!!

I had the honor of having Jackie as the officiant at our elopement in NYC. Jackie not only put together a perfect ceremony for my husband and I, but she helped me with finding a hair/makeup artist and was there to answer any question I had leading up to our wedding day. Jackie immediately put my husband and I at ease when we met in person and provided us with a ceremony that exceeded our expectations! She is seriously wonderful as an officiant and, I’m sure, a wonderful person to have around for any occasion. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Michelle R. · Married on 11/20/2019

Amazing experience with Jackie!

We booked Jackie as our officiant after booking her husband Sascha as our photographer. From the outset Jackie answered our emails with speed and humour and made us feel totally relaxed about organising a wedding from 3000 miles away! Jackie guided us through the process of getting our marriage licence and advised on so many aspects of the ceremony.

On the day itself Jackie delivered the most beautiful ceremony which made us both laugh and cry (well, I cried!). It was perfect and really reflected us both me and my husband as individuals. She even read the funny little poem I'd found and managed to work a mention of our cat into the ceremony! It's the little things like that which made getting married with just the two of us, so far from home, feel like the most natural thing in the World.

We had a blast with Jackie and would not hesitate to recommend her as your wedding officiant. Book her husband Sascha too and you get even more Reinking magic for your buck - trust me, it will be the best money you ever spend.

(Just to note that we got married on 11/20/2019 - not the date shown on the review!)

Sent on 12/12/2019

Lauren W. · Married on 11/14/2019

Really wonderful

Jackie was lovely to deal with prior to our nuptials and upon meeting her you get to see what a beautiful happy and quirky lady she is.

She gave tips on everything wedding related and really listened to everything we wanted..

Thanks Jackie x

Sent on 12/23/2019

Romina S. · Married on 10/30/2019

Lovely personal officiant

Jackie was always lovely and we felt so good with having her on our side She and her husband were the best choice for our wedding in New York

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela S. · Married on 10/22/2019

Romantic elopement at the Gapstow Bridge

It was the best choice that we chosen Team Reinking for our big day. From the first moment, we had a good feeling and Jackie took care of us so lovely and calmed us in our excitement. Any questions we had, Jackie answered it. Jackie is a very professional and lovely officiant, and she respondsed to our wishes and does all the things that we needed. The ceremonie was awesome! We would choose Team Reinking again at any time. We thank you so much for the great day!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Angela

Angela M. · Married on 10/18/2019

Jackie was a DREAM!

Working with Jackie was a dream, and felt like being married by a dear old friend. We wanted to try and write our own vows, and Jackie gave us wonderful helpful guidance when we asked for it. She is definitely an EXPERT officiant. Jackie genuinely LOVES weddings and LOVES love, which made her the most perfect person to officiate our wedding. She was flexible, gave direction when needed, and supported and encouraged us throughout the whole planning and wedding process. We cannot recommend Jackie enough for your big day. Plus, her joy and laughter are CONTAGIOUS. She is just the most lovely, warm, and delightful person, and a skilled and talented professional officiant.

Sent on 11/23/2019