1981 Matzen Ranch Cir, Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Jack Hecker Photography

Leslie · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I had Jack as our photographer for our wedding. He was absolutely AMAZING! We could not have gotten luckier... he was calming, reassuring, genuine, and took the most amazing pictures! Not only did he capture every family photo, he created a unique timeline of the wedding through pictures which has enabled us to relive the experience all over again. We are so grateful to him to have captured the moments that he did. I'm not sure there is anyone else like him and I would recommend him in a heartbeat! His assistant was amazing as well. They both were so personable which is exactly what you need that day.You will have no regrets if you go with Jack!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Brie · Married on 10/21/2012

Jack is amazing!!!!!! His photography is gorgeous and he is a pleasure to work with. He is so kind and friendly, we loved having him around on our wedding day! I highly recommend his services!! Our pictures are amazing and beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Allison · Married on 08/22/2009

Jack is the most patient photographer I have ever met. Not only does he make you feel so comfortable, you don't even know he is there! Jack did our engagement and wedding photos and is truly the brightest star in his field. He has the eye for making the simplest shot be the most amazing picture you have ever seen. Jack is well worth the wait to see the pictures he comes up with- I have never been more amazed in my life as to what photos could look like. I highly reccommend that you let Jack Hecker make the memories that last a lifetime of your big day!

Sent on 10/07/2009