Richmond, CA 94805 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Blumberg Photography

From City Hall to The Bently Reserve. We will document your love story!

I specialize in romance photography and creative lifestyle photojournalism.

For serious inquireies, to get a more in depth vision of my style, see my website at www.blog.nicoleblumberg.com and email me via my contact form on my website.

If you would like to talk more regarding your elopement, wedding and engagement , I'd love to set up a meeting in my studio and chat! I'm available via Skype for meetings as well. Please be as detailed as possible in your email so I can be of a better assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Nicole Blumberg

luren and austin wedding teasers 7 of 8
kenwood inn and spa wedding lauren and austin 736
mission cathidral santa clara university wedding n
Nicole Blumberg Photography
jefferson street mansion wedding carlene and dusti
mission cathidral santa clara university wedding n
02 030032
adb3801778603411 812574 642296492471879 1988743525 o

22 Reviews for Nicole Blumberg Photography

Cassie · Married on 04/01/2017

Our friends used Nicole for their wedding and once we saw their photos it was an easy choice. Nicole invited us to her home to meet her and her husband, Adam, cooked us a bunch of tasty snacks, introduced us to her cute golden Sadie, and walked us through her full suite of services before we even signed anything. She even made sure to have Gluten Free options for my husband b/c she took note of his allergy. Her attention to detail was so much appreciated! She and her husband Adam answered all of our questions and left us feeling great. We knew we not only made new friends but had an immense amount of trust for them to capture our day.

To start, Nicole took our engagement photos and helped us talk through which locations might work best. For our these photos we met Nicole on Treasure Island and they turned out spectacular. We received a ton of compliments and used several of the photos for our save the dates and rehearsal dinner/brunch invitations.

The day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly and Nicole made everyone feel so comfortable. Nicole and Adam took amazing photos that truly captured every moment of the day. We are SO pleased with our pictures! Nicole has made everything extremely easy even after the wedding. Her detailed email with our personal link to the library of pictures, ordering/downloading options, and custom coffee table/leather books, etc. She understands how to make it easy for the client.

If you’re looking for a charming, down to earth, competitively priced, wonderful photographer to take beautiful pictures of your wedding, look no further! :)

Sent on 06/04/2017

Ben · Married on 10/13/2016

My husband and I were initially referred to Nicole by another photographer that I found through Yelp. We are entirely overjoyed with how everything turned out! We had Nicole shoot for us at our rehearsal dinner, the evening before, along with the wedding and concluding reception. She captured wonderfully tender moments between me and my husband and was also able to miraculously convey the abundantly joyful spirit of the evening in her beautiful photographs. She was incredibly easy to work with and remarkably affordable. She was gracious and professional and we are immeasurably grateful to Nicole for handling our wedding with such thoughtfulness, consideration and care. Thanks for everything, Nicole!

B&G

Sent on 01/11/2017

Lydia · Married on 08/27/2016

I would highly recommend Nicole Blumberg Photography!

Nicole and Adam are an amazing and easy team to work with! My husband and I interviewed several photographers before we met with Nicole, and right after we met her, we knew she was the photographer we wanted for our wedding - very personable and professional. We knew we would have a great time working with her.

Throughout the planning process, Nicole was responsive and easy to work with. She definitely knows her stuff. I highly recommend reading her FAQs on her website/blog.

Both Nicole and Adam were great on our wedding day. Despite our feeling somewhat awkward in front of the camera, they made the posed pictures fun and the process memorable! They worked efficiently and were flexible with the minor schedule changes.

Nicole and Adam, thank you so much for photographing our day! You two are amazing, and we cannot wait to see the final pictures!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Nicole Blumberg Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I officiated a wedding at the Botanical Garden in Golden Gate Park which Nicole photographed. and I'm so grateful to have worked with her. She was just a joy to work with in every way. She spoke with me first about how she wanted to shoot the ceremony itself, and honored my suggestions so that she could get terrific shots without distracting the couple or the guests in any way--I was so impressed. It was a huge bridal party, too, and yet she managed to capture delightful moments before and during the ceremony of both the bride and groom and the attendants and groomsmen. There were many sweet candid shots before it began. And of course, her images of the couple were stunning, real, full of emotion and personality, and elegant. I recommend Nicole to everyone!!

• Heald Wedding Consulting
    Heald Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Nicole and Adam are such a great duo! So easy to work with and very friendly. I really enjoyed working with them through-out Lillian and Sean's wedding. Nicole was always very easy to get a hold of and responsive in every way. Along with that she truly helped with proper timing to execute a great well flowing event on her part (photography is most of a time-line!). I could see they made the formals so easy on everyone involved. They were all very comfortable, and naturally smiling the entire time. Which really helps with incredible photos. Nicole even kept calm as many guests tended to wander off into the mingling circle over and over. Since the venue was in such a small space and many guests hadn't seen each-other in a very long time. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer!

• Bella Bridal Napa Valley
    Bella Bridal Napa Valley Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole and her husband, Adam were a plasure to work with!!! They are very professional and her work is amazing!! I look forward to working her and Adamn again!!!

• Richmond, 94805 See on map