Point Reyes Station, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant

Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant is an officiant in Point Reyes, California, that specializes in meaningful, custom wedding ceremonies for non-denominational and LGBTQ couples. Elizabeth is an interfaith minister who believes love and kindnesss are the foundation to a spiritual, ordinary life. She was ordained in 2004 by the Chaplaincy Institute for Arts and Interfaith Ministries and has officiated over 140 ceremonies.

Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant’s mission is to design a ceremony that celebrates a couple’s love at the heart of their relationship, which is why she offers customized vows. Elizabeth is able to travel for destination weddings. She can officiate civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals for couples have no denomination or who are/belong to Agnostic, Anglican, Baha’i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, and Mormon, as well as:

• Orthodox Christian

Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant 5
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 11/01/2019

Just Great!

Elizabeth is great! She took time to get to know us and understand what we wanted in a ceremony. She wrote a very personalised ceremony for us and sent it to us to review to ensure it was just right. We were very happy with the result and did not change a word.
    Elizabeth was very easy to work with and made sure our day went perfectly. We highly recommend Elizabeth!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Hi Sally,
    Thanks for the lovely review! And it was so much fun celebrating your intimate elopement with just you and Eric and Sunny and Milo in the gorgeous redwoods!! Love and blessings for your marriage!

Michael Deorian · Married on 12/29/2018

Warm, loving, fun, EXCELLENT celebrant!

Rev. Elizabeth is wonderful. I found her online and emailed her to learn more about her, and to see if we'd be a match. We corresponded through email and had several phone conversations. My husband and I eventually met in person with Elizabeth and spent about two hours visiting and planning the ceremony.

Elizabeth has a warm, glowing, happy personality that instantly makes you feel like you have been friends for years. She did such a wonderful job preparing us for the ceremony, and prompting us when we were slacking (deadlines are important and she is very clear about that!)

The day of the wedding, she helped calm my nerves and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a more special, magical, happy day. This could not be possible without Elizabeth.

If you are looking for a personalized, beautiful ceremony, look no further- Elizabeth is your girl!
    I could not be happier with her, she did such a phenomenal job and has been a pillar of support going through the process of planning the wedding and the big day actually happening! She has kept in contact since and she is just a lovely human being.

Thank you, Elizabeth!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant's reply:

Oh Michael, your review brings tears to my eyes; I am so thrilled that your wedding ceremony, and the day, made you feel this way! The two of you were such a delight to collaborate with in creating your ceremony--your love story! Both of you gave me the pieces of the story along with special details that made my job easy. And Michael, I was awed by the beautiful planning of the whole thing that you did! Just the perfect setting for your love, your marriage! With love and blessings, Elizabeth

Ellie · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply the best!!!

Elizabeth was absolutely a wonderful addition to our day. She was not only our officiant, but a friend standing next to us, guiding our commitment with such love and care.

The very first time I spoke to Elizabeth I felt calmed by her presence, she is such an understanding and kind person. You can only wish to have someone with such positive energy to share in the most important moment of your life. Elizabeth gave us the space to co-create our ceremony which allowed us to make the language and words we used to perfectly “ours”. I truly felt like the ceremony really reflected our love, our journey and our wishes for the future. She was so supportive throughout the entire process and was willing to meet with me several times in person and we had extensive email exchanges over the course of six months or so to co-create our homily, ceremony, readings by our family and tie in our vows.

I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants a special and personalized touch to their BIG day!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant's reply:

Oh Ellie, thank you for this lovely review! It was wonderful getting to you and David over the year preceding your wedding and then focusing in on your exact thoughts, emotions, hopes and dreams as the ceremony came together. And the vows you and David brought you both to tears, and a lot of your loved ones too! My blessings on your wonderful marriage! Love, Elizabeth

Award

Reverend Elizabeth River Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 800.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English