Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Napa, CA View map

Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a bridal beauty and hair service in Saint Helena, California. This team of incredibly talented stylists combines a little powder and glam to provide you the dream look you’ve always wanted on your wedding day. Whether you’re the bohemian bride or want a classic, formal look, Bella Bridal Napa Valley will make you feel and look your very best. They focus on your experience, helping you to relax right before the ceremony and make the rest of the day much more enjoyable. Choose Bella Bridal Napa Valley for a once in a lifetime beauty experience you won’t regret on your wedding day.

Bella Bridal Napa Valley offers professional hair and makeup services for all bridal styles and party sizes. Each artist you work with is professionally trained and experienced, and will listen to your needs before creating your style. Bella Bridal Napa Valley artists specialize in natural, dramatic glam, smokey eyes, pin up makeup, and Hollywood styles. They offer bridal and bridal party hair and makeup, airbrush makeup and strip lashes available, all of which should provide coverage for up to 12 hours.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$145

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$145

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$350

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$170

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing hair and makeup team!

So thankful for Bella Bridal (and Ashlee, who was my lead artist for our wedding day!)! My original hair and makeup vendor canceled a few weeks before our wedding due to a COVID outbreak on their team. They were kind enough to connect me with Bella Bridal who was thankfully still available for our date! Jocelyn quickly got our contract set up and scheduled a trial for me with Ashlee. The trial was impeccable and on the actual day, the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law all turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I always say that wedding beauty can be hit or miss (I've been in a few bridal parties where it's been a miss!), but Bella Bridal is a HIT. They are organized, prompt, and do beautiful hair and makeup! If they're available for your date, book them!
  • Beatrice
    Beatrice V. Married on 04/10/2021

The best!!!

From the beginning, Jocelyn was so helpful in helping me book my services for my wedding day, even though I was so indecisive ! Then, she was extremely flexible when I had to postpone my wedding due to COVID. On my wedding day, Alexandra was my girl and I don't think I could've had a better experience. During my trial, I gave her maybe two notes for my hair and makeup and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Then, she recreated it during my wedding day, and we had the best time! She truly made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt. Would work with Bella Bridal over and over again.
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 06/10/2020

I have never felt prettier!

I chose Bella Bridal NV for my wedding this October at Viansa Winery in Sonoma. I had the privilege of working with Jenna and Brenda on my wedding day and I am so happy that I did. These ladies are so sweet and true artists of their crafts. Jocelyn made the booking process a breeze and also offered some helpful beauty tips to help me get bridal ready. All of these ladies were so sweet and put me at ease when I was so nervous about the big day.

Brenda did such an incredible job on my makeup. I looked like an enhanced version of myself. Perfectly polished and wedding ready. My makeup lasted through all the happy tears, dancing, and festivities of the day without looking like I was wearing a mask. The individual lashes were a real game changer- I didn’t feel them at all and they looked amazing.

Jenna gave me the most beautiful hair I could have ever imagined! I had ordered some clip in extensions and after playing with them a bit myself I was hesitant to use them because I thought they looked so fake. But Jenna worked her magic and WOW- I have never looked better. I am so glad she used them. I have joked with my new husband that I want to order an album of just the wedding photos of the back of my head because I was so in love with my hair.

My sister’s updo was so pretty and she, my mom, and MIL also looked perfect and were really happy with how their HAMU turned out too!

I looked like the best possible version of myself on my wedding day. I felt confident and beautiful but still like myself as every bride should. Brenda and Jenna were incredibly professional and responsive and I wish they could get me ready every day. I would definitely recommend using Bella Bridal Napa Valley!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

20 photos · 12/06/2016

Pricing

Bella Bridal Napa Valley Price Rates

Christophe Genty Photography Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

Jocelyn and her team at Bella Bridal are always wonderful to work with. From a photographer's point of view, the brides that work with Bella Bridal always look amazing and photo-ready. I look forward to working with this team for years to come.

Nicole Blumberg Photography Nicole Blumberg Photography Wedding Photographers

Can I say how much I love this business and creative artist! Her work never ceases to amaze me. Her talent with creating beautiful up-dos and flawless makeup is perfect. She can work any hair type and skin color and make magic! She can make you look soft and beautiful or glamours. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or any event you need to get dolled up for. They have a beautiful salon too!

Rue 29 Napa Valley Rue 29 Napa Valley Wedding Planners

Jocelyn Gomez and her team at Bella Bridal are fabulous to work with on wedding day! Their work is always stunning and they always bring out the natural beauty in all of their clients. If you are in need of hair & make up professionals for your wedding day in wine country, look no further. Call Jocelyn... you will be very glad that you did!

700 Central Ave, Suite C Napa, CA, 94574
Location of (Bella Bridal Napa Valley)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding