About Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Professional Bridal Hair & Makeup (Airbrush or Liquid)

With a little powder and amazing talent, Bella Bridal transforms every Bride into the vision she always dreamt of for her big day. By focusing on her best features, Bella Bridal paints a vision of perfection captured in every image.

Here at Bella Bridal, we make it our goal to polish you up and make you shine for your special day. There's nothing more important than putting your best foot forward, and we pride ourselves in doing just that.

Our services include professional hair and makeup treatment brought to you by established Napa Valley artists.

Our business is located in the Saint Helena area, but happy to travel in the greater Bay Area to bring you your beauty needs for your special day.

We look forward  to hearing from you soon!

-Bella Bridal of Napa Valley

Consultations (2)
Licensed (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Contour Makeup (2)

Wow, what a great experience working with Gabriela at BBNV. I had a great hair/makep trial with her back in May, and when our wedding had to be relocated to SF due to the Napa/Sonoma fires, Gabriela made the trip to our new location there and made me feel like a star. She worked off of a photo and while I had high expectations, she blew it out of the park. I don't think there is anything she couldn't do! My bridesmaids loved their makeup too. Thank you!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I chose Bella Bridal for my October wedding at Trentadue Winery in Sonoma County. My stylist was Amanda Sands, and she was awesome. Amanda was so nice and easy going, which is a plus on your wedding day. She did a beautiful job on all of our hair, and she finished ahead of time. Amanda also made sure that all the girls loved their hair, and happily made any changes. All of our hair withstood the rain that day, so I think that says a lot about her work! She was also great at creating my vision for how I wanted all of our hair to look based on pictures and verbal descriptions! Amanda and Jocelyn were great with communication/e-mailing and I had a great experience. I highly recommend Bella Bridal for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
5 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Jocelyn and her team at Bella Bridal are always wonderful to work with. From a photographer's point of view, the brides that work with Bella Bridal always look amazing and photo-ready. I look forward to working with this team for years to come.

Can I say how much I love this business and creative artist! Her work never ceases to amaze me. Her talent with creating beautiful up-dos and flawless makeup is perfect. She can work any hair type and skin color and make magic! She can make you look soft and beautiful or glamours. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or any event you need to get dolled up for. They have a beautiful salon too!

Jocelyn Gomez and her team at Bella Bridal are fabulous to work with on wedding day! Their work is always stunning and they always bring out the natural beauty in all of their clients. If you are in need of hair & make up professionals for your wedding day in wine country, look no further. Call Jocelyn... you will be very glad that you did!

Jocelyn and her staff at Bella Bridal are amazing. Friendly, talented, and a joy to work with. As a photographer, good hair and make up are essential and Jocelyn ALWAYS delivers. I spend entire wedding days with the bride, and Jocelyn's artistry holds up and stays beautiful ALL DAY. I highly recommend Bella Bridal.

Events

115 Main Street, Suite B, or On Location Services, Saint Helena, CA 94574   See On Map
707-968-7144 (phone)
Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a wedding Hair & Makeup Artistry from Saint Helena. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa County, Sonoma County, and San Francisco area. Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a professional wedding Hair & Makeup Artistry that has been part of the Napa Valley wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Professional Bridal Hair & Makeup.