1232 Spring Street, Saint Helena, CA 94574 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a bridal beauty and hair service in Saint Helena, California. This team of incredibly talented stylists combines a little powder and glam to provide you the dream look you’ve always wanted on your wedding day. Whether you’re the bohemian bride or want a classic, formal look, Bella Bridal Napa Valley will make you feel and look your very best. They focus on your experience, helping you to relax right before the ceremony and make the rest of the day much more enjoyable. Choose Bella Bridal Napa Valley for a once in a lifetime beauty experience you won’t regret on your wedding day.

Bella Bridal Napa Valley offers professional hair and makeup services for all bridal styles and party sizes. Each artist you work with is professionally trained and experienced, and will listen to your needs before creating your style. Bella Bridal Napa Valley artists specialize in natural, dramatic glam, smokey eyes, pin up makeup, and Hollywood styles. They offer bridal and bridal party hair and makeup, airbrush makeup and strip lashes available, all of which should provide coverage for up to 12 hours.

Follow Bella Bridal Napa Valley on

meganthonywedding582 51 572531

52 Reviews for Bella Bridal Napa Valley

• Melissa

Melissa Amato · Getting married on 06/10/2020

I have never felt prettier!

I chose Bella Bridal NV for my wedding this October at Viansa Winery in Sonoma. I had the privilege of working with Jenna and Brenda on my wedding day and I am so happy that I did. These ladies are so sweet and true artists of their crafts. Jocelyn made the booking process a breeze and also offered some helpful beauty tips to help me get bridal ready. All of these ladies were so sweet and put me at ease when I was so nervous about the big day.

Brenda did such an incredible job on my makeup. I looked like an enhanced version of myself. Perfectly polished and wedding ready. My makeup lasted through all the happy tears, dancing, and festivities of the day without looking like I was wearing a mask. The individual lashes were a real game changer- I didn’t feel them at all and they looked amazing.

Jenna gave me the most beautiful hair I could have ever imagined! I had ordered some clip in extensions and after playing with them a bit myself I was hesitant to use them because I thought they looked so fake. But Jenna worked her magic and WOW- I have never looked better. I am so glad she used them. I have joked with my new husband that I want to order an album of just the wedding photos of the back of my head because I was so in love with my hair.

My sister’s updo was so pretty and she, my mom, and MIL also looked perfect and were really happy with how their HAMU turned out too!

I looked like the best possible version of myself on my wedding day. I felt confident and beautiful but still like myself as every bride should. Brenda and Jenna were incredibly professional and responsive and I wish they could get me ready every day. I would definitely recommend using Bella Bridal Napa Valley!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Jocelyn and her team are absolutely amazing! From day one Jocelyn was very responsive and helpful with all my inquiries! Her personality is so bubbly and she is amazing at what she does. She listens to what you want and makes sure you are happy. I am picky and even had her change my hair twice on my wedding day and she did it with a smile! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I truly felt like a princess. So thankful for Jocelyn and her team!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Careylewis

Careylewis · Married on 06/05/2019

Ashley was amazing!

Ashley did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Bella Bridal Napa Valley Pricing

Bella Bridal Napa Valley Price Rates

Bella Bridal Napa Valley FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 145.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 145.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

Jocelyn and her team at Bella Bridal are always wonderful to work with. From a photographer's point of view, the brides that work with Bella Bridal always look amazing and photo-ready. I look forward to working with this team for years to come.

• Nicole Blumberg Photography Wedding Photographers

Can I say how much I love this business and creative artist! Her work never ceases to amaze me. Her talent with creating beautiful up-dos and flawless makeup is perfect. She can work any hair type and skin color and make magic! She can make you look soft and beautiful or glamours. I highly recommend this company for your wedding or any event you need to get dolled up for. They have a beautiful salon too!

• Rue 29 Napa Valley Wedding Planners

Jocelyn Gomez and her team at Bella Bridal are fabulous to work with on wedding day! Their work is always stunning and they always bring out the natural beauty in all of their clients. If you are in need of hair & make up professionals for your wedding day in wine country, look no further. Call Jocelyn... you will be very glad that you did!

• 1232 Spring Street Saint Helena, California, 94574 See on map
    Location of (Bella Bridal Napa Valley)