Rue 29 Napa Valley

Napa, CA View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Rue 29 Napa Valley is a wedding planning company based in the heart of California鈥檚 Napa Valley. The WeddingWire Couple鈥檚 Choice award-winning company鈥檚 team of expert wedding and event planners have over 25 years of experience across the United States. They will go above and beyond to help you find the perfect venue and assist you in every step of the planning process to make sure your special day is seamless and spectacular for you and your guests.

Rue 29 Napa Valley is a LGBTQ-friendly company who provides the following wedding planning services:

• Ceremony
  • Military
  • Non-Religious
  • Religious
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire this extraordinary Napa expert planner!!

Janice was our dream wedding planner come true! The thought of planning a wedding in California from Texas while working full time and being a full time student was overwhelming, and as soon as I spoke to Janice, I felt at ease. She is extremely knowledgeable of the Napa area, detail oriented, thoughtful, full of wonderful vendor recommendations, and follows through extraordinarily quickly on the many to-dos of planning -- no waiting for a response or following up with Janice; she's on top of it and reminding me to take care of my own to-dos (exactly what I needed!). She was flexible and understanding on things I felt strongly about and took the lead to make recommendations on things I didn't have a strong perspective on. When a record heat wave hit Napa the day before our wedding, Janice seamlessly connected with every single vendor to move our ceremony & reception times back 1 hr to allow for the temperatures to drop in seemingly light speed time - I didn't even have time to worry before she had solved it all! Everything about our wedding was as or better than we hoped and I can't imagine it without Janice!

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Jaclyn. I loved curating your vision for your wedding day. We make a good team. Your wedding was so beautiful, and it was such a magical day. I was truly honored to be a part of it. I hope you got some well-deserved rest on your honeymoon. Thank you again for trusting me with your big day and for your beautiful words. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness together and many blessings on the road ahead. Cheers!
    Judith U. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional service and attention to detail

Planning a destination wedding certainly has its challenges, but when I met Janice, Owner of Rue 29 in Napa at the venue, I knew my daughter and her fiance were in good hands!! From the moment we met, I could see that Janice had the experience and knowledge necessary to create a seamless event -- and that she certainly did. She was able to answer our questions and/or concerns quickly and with certainty to put our minds at ease -- and we were thousands of miles away from the venue. In addition, Janice has a personality that is a pleasure to be around and work with; she is a good listener and does an excellent job understanding the wishes of the bride and groom and bringing their dreams to reality. By the time the weekend of the event rolled around, and as the Mother of the Bride, I had not a care in the world knowing that Janice had orchestrated and coordinated everything I could possibly have thought of (and beyond) seamlessly. On the day of the event, I was in awe of the beauty and elegance that was displayed at the event through the vendors that Janice recommended and coordinated. When someone is in busines as long as Janice has been as a wedding planner, there is no doubt that she moves through the process with ease and confidence and certainly removes any concerns about food, timing, vendors, etc. Thank you Janice!!! Your hard work, caring and excellent expertise behind the scenes helped to make my daughter's wedding day magical. I highly recommend Janice Twomey, owner/operator of Rue

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Judith. It was truly my pleasure and honor to work with you and J+L on their wedding. As a business owner yourself, you know how much feedback from our clients means to us, and your lovely review has made my day. I love what I do and I am always grateful when my couples and their family appreciate and understand all the attention to detail that goes into successfully executing a wedding day. You and your daughter are a dream team. Congrats to the newlyweds and thank you again for this lovely review. It means the world to me. If you find yourself back in Napa Valley, let's get together for a glass of wine. Cheers!
    Teresa J. Married on 08/27/2022

Perfect Shared Vision

From the first interview call and throughout the planning and execution process, Janice at Rue 29 Napa was very professional, extremely knowledgeable about the Napa area and instrumental in achieving the perfect rehearsal dinner for our 90 guests. I live 2,500 miles away from Napa and she instilled in me the utmost confidence that we would achieve a shared vision for my event - from selecting the venue, to flowers, transportation, menu and wines, Janice's recommendations were all spot on. She understood what I wanted and worked diligently to make my vision complete. I trusted Janice completely! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to plan the perfect event.

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Teresa. I so enjoyed partnering with you in planning the perfect rehearsal and welcome dinner for L+A. You are a dream client! If you find yourself back in Napa someday, let鈥檚 enjoy a glass of wine together. Hope you鈥檙e enjoying the rest of summer, now that you have 2 weddings complete this year. Congrats all around! Cheers 馃
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hotel Yountville Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Janice love for events shows through every time you come in contact with her. She knowledgeable of the area, takes the time to understand her clients vision & thinks of the details whilst planning. She offers a wide variety of services and many approachable price points, which makes her a great vendor for my clients.

Solage Calistoga Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Janice Twomey of Rue 29 Napa Valley will make sure every detail of your wedding is taken care of. With an extensive background in Catering and Sales, Janice fully understands what it takes to bring your wedding vision to reality and make sure you are in the best of hands. Janice is very detailed oriented, thinking of every little detail so you don't have to. Her communication is clear and concise and she always goes above and beyond what is expected. You can rest assured that your wedding day (and every day leading up to) will be as stress free as possible!

KevinTrippWeddings KevinTrippWeddings Wedding Officiants

I've really enjoyed collaborating with Rue 29.

Solage Calistoga
Images by Misti Layne
4.8 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

210 Valley Oak Drive Suite A, Suite A Napa, CA, 94558
Location of (Rue 29 Napa Valley)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding