Rue 29 Napa Valley Reviews

Rue 29 Napa Valley 1
Rue 29 Napa Valley 2

Sonia Blauvelt · Married on 10/29/2018

Incredible Wedding Planner!

Janice was fantastic from the moment we had our first phone call through the time our wedding ended (and a little after). She was detail oriented, helped us stay within our budget, and had wonderful recommendations for vendors. She was always easy to reach, quick to respond, and is clearly passionate about her work.
    We found Janice after we had already secured a date and venue, and were planning our wedding all the way from Louisiana. Janice often sent us pictures of updates to our venue and suggestions for decor and other items. She is also very artistic and did our tablescapes for us with plants and vegetables we purchased together at Trader Joes the weekend before our wedding! I highly recommend her and if we had to get married all over again, Janice would be my first phone call!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

You are the sweetest, Sonia. Thank you very much for your beautiful and generous words. I so loved working with you and Ryan on your amazing wedding and I wish we could do it all over again too. I hope you enjoyed a blessed Thanksgiving weekend with your family. My love to you all. Happy Holidays and Namaste. Cheers, Janice

Jenner · Married on 09/22/2018

Janice was amazing!!! By far one of the kindest individuals at the top of her game! Always made myself and husband a top priority for our day!

Janice – There are not enough words to say how grateful I am that you helped us with our beautiful wedding. I knew we would get along and the entire process was so much easier with your help. Thank you for your kindness, exemplary planning and being a sounding board. Brides are lucky to work with you. I know I was. Much love and forever grateful -

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Rue 29 Napa Valley 3

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Oh, thank you so much. I knew we would get along from the very first phone call too. I adore you and your sweet husband. Thank you for allowing me the privilege to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Sending you both so much love. Cheers, Janice xoxo

Kayla B · Married on 08/05/2018

Janice was absolutely wonderful!! My partner and I were very organized with our wedding plans and honestly didn’t think we needed a coordinator but we were required to by our venue which was a blessing because we hired Janice! She thought of all the little things we wouldn’t have ever thought about and was incredibly helpful, professional but also friendly and sweet, responsive, kind, extremely organized, and goes above and beyond. She genuinely cares about your day and your experience and is available to help you with whatever you need. She was awesome and I cannot recommend her enough! If you need a wedding coordinator, which you do, go with Janice. We love her.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Kayla! I adore you two and yes, you both did a lot of the planning for your wedding day. I am delighted to know that my assistance was welcome and not micro-managing. Your wedding day was absolutely perfect. My love to you both! Cheers - Janice xoxo

Meghan · Married on 06/30/2018

Janice was an amazing and essential part of our wedding day. My husband and I feel so phenomenally lucky to have connected with Janice. She was incredibly efficient and a joy to work with. Janice is excellent at her craft and will ensure your wedding day/event is perfect from start to finish. We are forever grateful to have had her in our corner, so to speak. Janice’s experience and graceful skill was invaluable. She truly facilitated the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan. Your sweet words mean the world to me. I adore you and Zeke. My love to you both and may the road ahead be a blessed one for the two of you. I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Cheers!

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Janice was amazing to work with. We truly appreciated her bringing new ideas to us, her experience with vendors and the city, and her practical approach to everything. She is very organized and responsive, which gave us confidence that we were taken care of and prepared for our wedding. Her attention to detail and ability to adjust to any situation made our big day run smoothly. Janice was a very important part of making our day special.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina. It was truly my honor and privilege to assist you & K on your beautiful wedding day. You two deserve all the happiness in the world. My love to you both. Cheers!

matthew · Married on 10/27/2017

Janice was amazing. She helped guide us through the entire process, had great recommendations and made the day go smooth as can be!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Matt. Working with you and Emily and your families on your wedding was truly my pleasure! Congrats to the two of you and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Cheers!

Ken · Married on 09/29/2017

My wife and I had a fantastic experience with Janice. She was very thorough and had a list of vendors that we were all happy with. While the customary practice for wedding planners is that they don't offer venue scouting until the contract is signed, she even offered to find a few places during our initial interview stage, and ended up finding a venue that we were very happy with. She knew what she was doing, and her connections in Napa Valley were pivotal in allowing us to have a successful destination wedding coming from New York. If anyone is interested in having a wedding in Napa Valley, I highly recommend Janice as a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Ken. It was truly my pleasure and privilege working with you and Jun and your families on your beautiful wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together. Congratulations!

Jun · Married on 09/29/2017

One thing I learned from preparing for our beautiful Napa wedding is that YOU MUST HAVE A GREAT wedding planner! My husband and I are from NYC, and trust me, we are not shy to give our feedback in "NY-seconds" if we are not satisfied. When we were planning our destination wedding at Auberge Du Soleil, honestly we wers a bit anxious and worried since we were not there physically, but working with Janice had those thoughts melt away. We knew we were in great hands!
    Janice made sure that we were on time and on top of basically everything- she was super responsive and the quality of service was just fantastic. She went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day went flawless- couldn't ask for a better wedding planner!
    Thanks so much for making our special day extra special, Janice!!! :)

I

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Jun. You and Ken were such a dream couple to work with and so trusting of all your vendors. It was truly a privilege assisting you with your beautiful Auberge wedding. Congrats once again. Cheers!

Adele · Married on 09/16/2017

Janice Twomey knows her stuff! The wedding she helped us with was wonderful and exceeded our expectations. Not only does Janice know all the intricacies of planning a wedding but her knowledge of vendors is superb. We were thrilled with each and every vendor which is a direct reflection on Janice.
    Not only is Janice organized while showing great attention to detail, her communications are excellent. Janice is prompt via email and clear and concise when writing or speaking. Her sense of humor can lighten a stressful moment.
    It was an honor to have Janice on our team. We recommend her highly and without reservation.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Adele. I absolutely adored working with you and your daughter and your entire family. It was truly my pleasure. Congrats to E&S! Cheers - Janice

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

Janice worked we me on a rehearsal dinner for @100 guests. We are from Texas so this was a destination event for us. From the first time I talked to Janice on the phone I knew she was the person to complete my vision. She was as excited about our event as we were! She worked within our budget and is detail oriented. The night of the event she kept everything working seamlessly . If you are looking for a beautiful stress free event contact Janice and her team.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Rue 29 Napa Valley 4

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Victoria. It was such fun working with you as well. Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail as well. Congrats to C&A!

Daniel · Married on 08/20/2017

I chose Janice Twomey to coordinate a surprise vow renewal/anniversary for my amazing wife of 24 years. On line reviews and our first meeting cemented the decision. I was very intimidated being fairly new to the Napa Valley and being a guy not very "wedding" savvy. On top of all that it was to be a surprise with many of our guests coming in from out of state. I had some big ideas of what I wanted and Janice just hopped in and made it all happen. She and her amazing team of vendors fell in love with my ideas then expanded the themes to levels of detail that I could not even imagine. They guided me through all of the details never loosing sight of the big picture. I wanted a magical weekend for my wife and all of our guests, that not one of them would ever forget. According to every one of my guests we achieved my goals! The entire team was upfront about costs and expectations, very flexible, professional. But most of all everyone really cared and gave it everything they had. If you are thinking about a wedding or any kind of event in the Napa a Valley, start with Janice!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Happy New Year! I was just going through your photos the other day. It was such a magical day and entire weekend. Thank you again for allowing me the honor and privilege of assisting you with this surprise of a lifetime. My love to you both. Cheers - Janice
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/22/2017

From our first phone call to the very last second of our wedding, Janice was amazing. As a working mom of 3 kids, I have to be extremely organized and prepared and Janice really impressed me with her attention to detail, organization, preparation, creative thinking and responsiveness. There are times when you meet someone and you know that when they say, "it's handled," that you can have total peace of mind that whatever the situation, it is in fact handled. Janice is one of those rare people. Being able to trust someone with the details and the overall success of an event as important as your wedding -- that is simply priceless.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Ivy. You were such a delight to work with and your wedding day was absolutely magical!! Your children are incredible - you and your husband should be very proud. They are always the first ones to offer assistance and they never forget to say a heartfelt 'thank you'. Thank you for the honor and privilege of helping you and Victor plan your very special wedding day. Congrats and love always - Janice

Victor · Married on 07/22/2017

Janice was attentive to every need and hepled us in working with the venue and vendors.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Victor. It was truly my pleasure. You & Ivy are a very special couple. My best to you both and your sweet children. Cheers!

Kristin · Married on 07/03/2017

Janice was fantastic. She is a "no fuss, no muss", take charge kind of gal. She'll get you headed in the right direction and is very good about communication (watch your inbox because she moves fast and furious - easily leaving you - or at least me, in the dust!). Every vendor she recommended to us seemed hand-picked based on our personalities and knowing whether or not they'd be a good fit. From flowers, photography, DJs, Officiants and wedding rehearsal venues - she knows all about Napa and will make an excellent fit that really is built just for the two of you. She is also very good at letting you know what you really "need" in a wedding to help avoid extra costs for those who like to mind the dollars and cents (I'm not talking about being cheap - I'm talking about being efficient with money well-spent - how to get the biggest bang for your buck).

We highly recommend her. You won't go wrong! There's a reason she's called "Sarge" because come the day of your wedding, everything will be taken care of - top to bottom. Our wedding went flawlessly and while I know she and her fantastic assistant Mattie were in the background making sure things went smoothly, we were able to make the most of the limited time we had to enjoy our friends and family who traveled from near and far to attend our destination wedding.

Go with Janice - you won't go wrong! She is worth every penny!j We promise!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristin! I so enjoyed working with the two of you. Your wedding day was absolutely magic and your ceremony was perfection! Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your celebration. Maddie & I had such fun with you two and your friends and family. We both wish you and Karin a lifetime of happiness together. Cheers! xoxo

Andrew · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I had a great experience working with Janice and would highly recommend Rue 29. Responsiveness and quality are beyond what we hoped for. She's extremely professional in coordinating with the other vendors and provides excellent value through her Rue 29 discounts with preferred vendors. Janice was a tremendous help to our wedding and really feel she helped enhance the wedding planning experience. Not sure how we could have done it without her.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Andrew. I had such fun working with you and Kano on your wedding and your wedding day was absolutely magical. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness. Cheers, Janice

Kano · Married on 06/24/2017

It was great working with Janice! She has the best vendor teams and most important she is on top of everything and added all the personal touches to our wedding. Can't imagine without her for the wedding planning! Janice is the best!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Kano! That means the world to me. I had so much fun being your "project manager" ;) Your wedding was amazing and your photos are absolutely stunning. I cannot stop looking at them. Vicens truly captured the magic of the day & your deep love for one another. Cheers to you and your wonderful husband.

Kimberly and Ian · Married on 06/10/2017

Janice was able to bring our vision to life and create a magical day for everyone in attendance. We built our wedding from the ground up, and her experience, knowledge and foresight was integral to the success of our day. She is honest, ethical, supportive, and always two steps ahead on any issue that could potentially arise. She was budget-conscious, full of ideas and inspiration, and accommodating through the very last detail. She made sure that we were punctual on our end of the planning and kept us accountable, which was extremely helpful. She far surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberly & Ian. Your generosity of spirit and heartfelt kindness mean the world to me. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you both (& Char) I wish you a lifetime of happiness in each other's arms. Cheers! :)

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

Janice was absolutely essential to our wedding. She knows an incredible amount about Napa venues, vendors and general dos and don'ts. She helped us select the absolute best vendors and kept everyone in contact an on schedule. She also helped to keep us on budget while making recommendations that made all the difference in our day. And her day-of on-site presence gave us peace of mind and kept everything organized and perfect. Most of the compliments we received that night were related to something Janice suggested or handled. We planned our wedding from the East Coast and did not at all feel at a disadvantage having Janice in Napa - she made the experience absolutely wonderful. We would absolutely use her and her team again to plan an event in Napa.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you very much, Melissa & Happy New Year to the two of you. I was just looking through your wedding photos. It was such a magical day and I had such fun working with you leading up to the big day. Cheers! ~ Janice

James · Married on 09/03/2016

No words can express how appreciative we are of all of their tireless efforts to make our wedding a perfect day. Without their guidance and expertise, our wedding would not have been possible. Our wedding not only met, but exceeded our wildest expectations. We were truly blessed to have run into Rue 29 a year ago and found such talented and conscientious individuals. Thank you for helping us, listening to us, working with us and making our special day simply perfect. We are so happy with how everything turned out. We wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, James. Maddie & I so enjoyed assisting you and your beautiful wife with your amazing wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together. Cheers!!

Tereasa · Married on 09/03/2016

Having Janice and Co. handle the details made the destination wedding not only possible but absolutely enchanting. EVERYTHING was taken care of par excellence. On wedding day, I the MOB, had my hair and make-up done, helped my daughter dress, watched while pics were shot, was handed champagne at every turn, was kept hydrated and had one of the best days of my life. While we had various vendors, Janice referred them all. If I were to make one suggestion, it would be...hire her now before she's booked!
    We found Janice when we went to see the venue for the first time. She was on site doing another wedding, her second that day. It was a divine appointment.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you, Tereasa! Your words truly touched my heart. I am so thankful we met on that divine day last year. You have made me feel very blessed and filled with gratitude. My love you and your wonderful family, today and always. Cheers to A&J - Janice

Carla · Married on 08/20/2016

Are you kidding me? I don't even know where to begin. My husband conspired with Rue 29 to pull off the surprise of a lifetime. Of course I may want to do something special for our 25th anniversary, so I wouldn't expect anything for our 24th! A surprise wedding renewal...really. These sneaksters left no detail out. The whole team that was assembled to pull off such a special event were amazing. I was so surprised and would not have changed a thing. Pure perfection! I only wish more could have experienced that magical weekend. It was like a dream and I was the princess. Thank you, Janice, for creating an amazing weekend that I will always cherish. ♥️

Sent on 08/31/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Happy New Year! I was just going through your photos the other day. It was such a magical day! Next time we will have to surprise your hubby! My love to you both. Cheers - Janice

Gail · Married on 08/06/2016

Janice is very easy to work with, extremely organized and efficient and her recommendations for vendors (florist, photographer, music) were terrific!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thanks, Gail. It was such fun working together on your daughter's wedding. It was a beautiful day!! Cheers!

Mark · Married on 08/06/2016

Get her before she books up! She is terrific. She is very experienced, has great sources for vendors (photographers, florists, baby sitters, venues, chalkboard artists, music/entertainment, transportation -- you name it -- and is very thorough and responsive. She is very proactive, but also very attuned to the desires of the bridal party. She gets things done. Janice takes care of things so you can enjoy the wedding. We could not have been more pleased with her and her services.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you! It was truly a pleasure and a privilege working with you and your beautiful family. My love to you all - Cheers! - Janice

Ali · Married on 08/06/2016

Janice is amazing! I was planning my wedding from across the country and with no idea where to begin, and she was so wonderful. She was always available by phone or e-mail and answered every question right away, and her list of contacts in the Valley set us up with the most gorgeous wedding we could imagine. She was also very good about keeping us on track with our planning, and made us think about issues that would never have crossed our minds but that made the event run so much more smoothly for our guests. Everything was perfect, we are still glowing from our wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Rue 29 Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Ali! It was truly my pleasure. I adore you and Clay and your families. My love to you both. Cheers!