Megan Reeves Photography

Napa, CA View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Megan lives in Napa, California and has been photographing weddings for the last 10 years. She tries to keep life pretty simple without a lot of advertising or social media. "In my world", she says, "weddings are filled with unexpected heroes, quiet moments, friends who are like family, looks you might have missed, tons of love and laughter and beauty that comes in all shapes and sizes. Because that's how life is, right? Here is what I can promise: I will give your day everything I've got. I will tell the truth. I will probably make you laugh or at least embarrass myself trying. I will over-prepare like the nerd that I am. I will look for beauty and connection and joy in the smallest of moments and I will honor and celebrate you and your families. My hope in the end is that you have a series of images that aren't just pretty poses but hard-wired to bring you back to the real memories and emotions of your day."

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Ceci Married on 01/23/2021

Highly recommend!

Megan was amazing throughout the entire process. She was great to collaborate with prepping for the shoot, which made for an easy day together. We’re beyond thrilled with the photos and had an unforgettable experience.
    Lael O. Married on 12/27/2018

Megan Reeves is a fantastic, classy, and fun photographer.

Megan spent time getting to know us and what was important for our wedding. What I loved the most is that she made us feel very comfortable and we had so much fun with her. Our photos reflect how relaxed she made us feel and her view of the beautiful wine country background. If there was a rating higher than a 5 star, Megan would deserve that!
  • Cynthia
    Cindy Married on 10/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Megan made everything incredibly smooth before and the day of the wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to have capture our special day and got our photos back to us in a very reasonable amount of time, much quicker than I thought! She made everything that day even better. Highly recommend her!

Real Weddings

• Cindy & Duke
    197 photos · 10/11/2018
  • Carolina & Richard
    126 photos · 04/28/2017
  • Todd & Lori
    26 photos · 10/24/2015

La Grande Fete La Grande Fete Wedding Planners

I love working with Megan Reeves! She has such a loving, caring, compassionate energy about her and it really shows in the softness and beauty of her work. Megan loves her clients and that is something that I truly love about working with her. She really cares about capturing the authenticity and emotion of the couple and their special day. She is a true gem!

1114 Coombsville Road Napa, CA, 94559
Location of (Megan Reeves Photography)

Megan Reeves Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Reeves Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Reeves Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Reeves Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Reeves Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Reeves Photography offer?

Megan Reeves Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Megan Reeves Photography offer?

Megan Reeves Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Megan Reeves Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Reeves Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Megan Reeves Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Reeves Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding