1240 Baird Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95409 Map · Phone number

About Matthew Jason Photography

Matthew Jason Warford is a documentary style wedding photographer with offices in San Francisco and Boston.

More work can be seen...

and

3389153229196477483752049558895447529298061226726755o
br

31 Reviews for Matthew Jason Photography

Diane · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent photography and easy to work with. Love Matt!!

Matthew Jason Photography did my daughter's wedding on Oct. 13th, 2018 and did a fantastic job! The photos turned out great and she received them very quickly. She wanted a lot of candid shots and he did just that. He also did many photos that we wouldn't have thought of such as a photo of her dress, shoes, jewelry etc just to have for the future. He even ended up doing their engagement photos in Arizona where the couple lives (wedding was in California) because he happened to be going there at that time. Great timing! He made time during a family trip to make sure my daughter's engagement photos were completed. He even had their dogs in some of the photos as they wanted! I highly recommend Matt. He was very respectful and easy to work with!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • W

Wan · Married on 06/11/2016

This is not a lot of space for the massive amounts of gushing I could do about Matthew Jason Photography. Matt was recommended to us by another wedding photographer who was already booked on our wedding date, and we couldn't be happier it worked out this way. Matt's photography is amazing. He managed to capture the joy of our wedding while taking full advantage of the light/varied scenery AND making us look good. We love our wedding photos, and as an added bonus, Matt is a very cool guy to hang out with and have at your wedding. Do yourself a favor and check out Matt's website, and then hire him, already.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Initially I met Matt while he was photographing a close friend's wedding. Matt and my now husband Eric had gone to college together so Eric introduced me. We weren't even engaged yet but I remember saying "If we ever get married, we're using him." He has a great personality and right off the bat I had good vibes. When we got engaged we reached out to Matt and he was incredibly responsive. We used him for both our engagement session and our wedding photos. Being professional photographed is not something that most people are comfortable so Eric and I were both a little nervous before the engagement session. Matt made us feel at ease and we were so happy with the results! In the days leading up to the wedding Matt took the time to go over everything with us so that the wedding day went flawlessly. Your photographer is there for all of the most intimate moments of the day from getting ready to the first look and beyond. It's very important to have someone you trust. Matt fit in so well with our family and friends which made the pictures look so natural. We highly recommend Matt!! He is amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Matthew Jason Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Perfect Day Events
    Perfect Day Events Wedding DJs

Matthew is an incredible talent. Having seen him in action this year, I can highly recommend him for your wedding shoot. His positive energy and easy going style makes everyone comfortable. He just has a knack for getting the perfect shot at the exact right time. I love his work and you will to.

• CE Productions
    CE Productions Wedding DJs

Matthew Jason has got it together when it comes to photography! He's fun, full of energy and able to capture AMAZING moments as they unfold unobtrusively! I had the privilege of working with him and witnessing him in action and I must say he's extremely talented! Hiring Matthew Jason will ensure a well documented day with photo's you will cherish for a lifetime!

• Party Excitement Weddings
    Party Excitement Weddings Wedding DJs

Matthew Jason is an excellent photographer who just recently worked an event with us where our entire staff raved about how easy he is to work with and even more importantly the client loved him and his work!

• 1240 Baird Rd Santa Rosa, 95409 See on map