Engagement
Shoot included

About Marc Blondin Photography

Customized collections starting at $2,900.00 which includes the images of your wedding!

I was born and raised a native Northern Californian. I learned the photographic arts through my family which included my dad who was a photography teacher. I began my practice with film then transitioned over time into the digital age. My early travels and living in Europe studying the arts & humanities profoundly influenced my love for culture and diversity. I am grateful for the opportunity to have photographed weddings & portraits in the wine country, the bay area, and beyond for over 15yrs. now. It is a great joy to live vicariously through and document the important events in a couple or families life. They each have their own uniqueness, personality, and beauty. My experience in wedding & portrait photography has been a very gratifying and fulfilling journey. I look forward to photographing for more years to come! I also have specialized in photographing events, engagements, proposals, and pros for over 15yrs.  Please feel free to contact me to get more information on my photography services and specials!

Marc

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Marc was so awesome! He was easy to work with and helped capture every important moment at our wedding. Our pictures turned out beautifully. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Marc's energy throughout the day and eye to detail. Marc was great to work with and provides high quality work.

Thanks Marc!

1516066141 daa13935f5369bae untitled 1j web
* Current Weekly Deal *

Wedding Discount or Free Engagement Session

$250.00 Value | Promo Code: funluv
A $250.00 discount off of any wedding collection, or a free engagement session.
#WW64d6708c792a2eeb

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Marc has the personality that blends well with the wedding event. Couples love him, guests love him, kids love him. He moves fast and efficient and gets the job done in a timely creative manner. Even though he is the only photographer, he manages to photograph many details, candid shots and formal photos.

We love working with photographers as professional and skilled as Marc. His keen eye and mellow hearted personality makes him a favorite for so many brides.

Events