Marc Blondin Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,100 Most Popular Price

I was raised in the wine country and learned the photographic arts from my family including my father, a photography instructor. My early travels and studies in art & the humanities influenced my love for culture and diversity, plus I’m of mixed ethnicity. For me, photography is a celebration of life & love. I’ve been professionally photographing weddings, engagements, events, families, and portraits in the wine country, greater bay area, and beyond for over 10yrs, and I’m insured. Each wedding has their own uniqueness, personality, and beauty. My life experience in wedding & portrait photography has been a very gratifying and fulfilling journey. For weddings, I can arrive before your ceremony to photograph the final preparations, details, candids of guest arriving, and a first look if you wish to have one. My style is contemporary, candid, nonintrusive, and detail oriented while being present to photograph the spontaneous & intimate moments of your wedding day. I lightly direct the family & wedding party photos in a fun and creative manner. I photograph casual group and couple photos with and without the both of you throughout your wedding day, and I’m efficient so you can enjoy your wedding to the fullest. You will receive all the high resolution images from your wedding after I customize them with color and b&w filters that you can share, print, and make your own wedding albums from. I will also touchup your favorite 50 images for free. I do offer custom flush mounted wedding albums which I design myself if you are interested. Please feel free to contact me to receive more information, and also to see what specials I am presently running!

Have a beautiful day!

Marc Blondin

Marc Blondin Photography is a full-service wedding photography company that offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kelly D. Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Efficient and great quality photos!

I was worried I would spend too much of my wedding day taking pictures, but Marc got every shot we wanted and did so efficiently so we could enjoy the day. I am also very happy with the quality of the photos we received! Would recommend him in a second.
    Kristen Married on 04/03/2022

Marc Blondin Photography

We hired Marc to photograph our wedding and we were very pleased with the whole process and the final outcome. Marc was always very responsive in our email correspondence leading up to the day and gave a clear timeline and "to-do" list for us. We really appreciated how he kept everyone on track without being bossy to get all family and bridal party photos done. Marc was also very patient and helpful with our wild 3 year old ring bearer! He was excellent at making sure poses looked natural and there were no hair ties or weird outfit issues. What I loved the most was that we could see Marc get excited about certain photos or poses, which made us feel comfortable and confident in the images.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Love Notes Wedding Planning Love Notes Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Marc has the personality that blends well with the wedding event. Couples love him, guests love him, kids love him. He moves fast and efficient and gets the job done in a timely creative manner. Even though he is the only photographer, he manages to photograph many details, candid shots and formal photos.

flaunt Makeup Artistry flaunt Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love working with photographers as professional and skilled as Marc. His keen eye and mellow hearted personality makes him a favorite for so many brides.

467 Florence Ave. Sebastopol, California, 95472
Location of (Marc Blondin Photography)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding