flaunt Makeup Artistry

Santa Rosa, CA View map Visit website

Chrysti Marie of flaunt Skin Studio is a talented couture makeup artist dedicated to creating a memorable, timeless and elegant expression of your personal style, no matter your skin tone. She has mastered artistry at its finest specializing in bridal, editorial and special events.

~ Makeup is an asscessory to your beauty. ~

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing
    Jenni Married on 09/29/2012
    Chrysti from Flaunt did my makeup for my September wedding. I had a really difficult time finding a makeup artist as I wanted to find someone who would come to me that didn't have a crazy minimum since there were just 3 people getting makeup. Once I found Chrysti, I did a trial in August and had a bit of feedback after the trial as I thought the makeup was a little heavy. Chrysti absolutely understood every bit of feedback I gave and my makeup turned out perfect! I was so happy with it. It stayed on all day and looked amazing. My groom's mom decided to bail on the makeup that morning and Chrysti didn't charge me for it which was much appreciated. I highly recommend her and felt the value was great too. My mom had her makeup done too for the first time ever and looked so great! She got so many compliments.

flaunt Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jenni for letting flaunt be apart of your special day, we wish you a beautiful future.
    Cortney Married on 09/17/2012
    I love them, they are the best a girl could ever ask for!!!

flaunt Makeup Artistry's reply:

Cortney you looked amazing in your photographs with an ear to ear smile, congratulations.
    Jenna Event on: 06/30/2012
    Chrysti was such a perfect fit for this wedding. She was easy-going, flexible, extremely talented, PATIENT and in very good spirits. It was a pleasure to have her be part of our experience. She is highly recommended by all in our party.

(....ps, this was my best friends wedding, but wedding wire won't let me select 'wedding' as the event type because I've already posted reviews for vendors from my own wedding and it can't differentiate.)

flaunt Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jenna!!!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Kendra, you are a terrific wedding planner and all of us from fLAUNT hope to continue to work with you!

Marc Blondin Photography Marc Blondin Photography Wedding Photographers

Flaunt Makeup Artistry is truly gifted, professional, and on time. They were wonderful to work with and they make brides look fabulous! An absolute delight. I would recommend them anytime.

1011 Second Street Suite #103 Santa Rosa, CA, 95404
Location of (flaunt Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding