2185 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,800
Availability Check your date

About Michelle Walker Photography

Hi. It’s Michelle. And I’m the photographer who lets you relive every moment of your day when you look at your wedding photos... not just a record of who was there and what happened, but how you FELT at the moment that image was captured. You cried coming down the aisle? Perfect! You laughed because the best man forgot the rings? Hilarious! Three hour portrait sessions? No way!

Couples (and moms) ask me all the time…“How did you get that shot? I didn’t even see you!” That’s my style… unobtrusive and authentic. My work has been described as, “crisp, fresh, artful, spirited, sophisticated”. Having photographed hundreds of weddings in my 15+ years in business, I promise to capture the true essence of yours... the specialness that makes you unique.

I truly love what I do and it shows in emotional, meaningful photography.

Give me a ring. I can't wait to hear all about your big day!

Follow Michelle Walker Photography on

michellewalkerphoto 07

14 Reviews for Michelle Walker Photography

Emilia · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Michelle is an amazing photographer! We used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. She took beautiful photographs! We were especially amazed by the sunset photos she took of us. She is so fun to work with and listens to your vision for how you want your photographs to turn out.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jane · Married on 07/20/2014

Michelle is an amazing photographer who not only takes the most beautiful photos but she also is very efficient with gathering and herding the guests to get necessary shots so that they don't miss out on the fun stuff!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 09/21/2013

My family has had the good fortune to have Michelle photograph our lives for the past 14 years. Her work is flawless and she is an absolute kick to work with. She operates in stealth mode - you don't really see her navigating the venue...then poof - stunning photographs! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Patti Alongi-Palmer

Sent on 10/02/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michelle Walker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Solage Calistoga
    Solage Calistoga Hotel Weddings

Michelle Walker has that special eye for photography that you always wish you had. With years of experience and an awesome personality to match, Michelle Walker will make you wish your wedding day were tomorrow just so you could hang out with her longer. As you will see, her work is absolutely gorgeous, you can feel the passion and commitment behind each photo. You will feel taken care of and have so much fun with having Michelle Walker by your side!

• Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists
    Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I work with some of the best photographers in the bay area and for sure Michelle ranks amongst the top of the list!

• A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Wedding Officiants

What can I say about "MICHELLE WALKER PHOTOGRAPHY". One of the most brilliant & talented people/photographers I know. She has not only touched the lives of my wedding couples but moved me as a mother to my inner core when she did a photo shoot of my son days before he deployed out for Afghanistan-300 emails arrived after the photo/slide show went up. My son does not like photos but has a connection that is beyond words!!! And the photos show! So if it's a wedding couple or your child. The photos will inspire and touch your soul. I enjoy Michelle's deep connection with all her wedding couples and friends. She is someone that at our house-We like to refer as Michelle and Craig(her husband) our most wonderful and talented friends! Cheers to you! Kimberly

• 2185 Silverado Trail Napa, CA, 94558 See on map
    (415) 235-5400 (Phone number)
    (707) 867-1650 (Other Phone Number)