199 Jackson Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Intrigue Design & Events

As one of the Southeast’s premier luxury wedding planners, we have the experience and resources to assist you in planning your dream wedding. Our team is all about cultivating meaning in every moment of your day, ensuring you and your guests will have memories to cherish forever.

We value innovative designs and take pride in our collaborative approach to wedding planning. We believe every couple is different and their event should uniquely showcase their vision through personal details and curated customized experiences.

Our planning team works hand-in-hand with our clients to craft and produce beautiful weddings that will create lasting memories. From swanky dinner parties for an intimate group, lovely elopements, or posh weddings for hundreds of guests, we are dedicated to utilizing our creative knowledge and experience as we design, plan, and seamlessly orchestrate your day.

Full-Service Wedding Planning, Event Design, Virtual Wedding Planning, and Lovely Elopements, Based in Charleston, SC

Follow Intrigue Design & Events on

• A Charleston Beach Wedding
  • Younesse Events
  • Ellis Event Design
Reception Design
intrigue events virtually wed the governor thomas bennett house aaron and jillian photo 51 440552 160269837687175
Vintage Bus

Videos 2 Videos

34 Reviews for Intrigue Design & Events

• Angie

Angie · Married on 09/25/2020

Helped us bring our vision to life!

Let me start off by saying I was not one of those girls who had their wedding planned since I was 5 - in fact, I had absolutely no clue what I wanted! The one thing my husband and I both knew we wanted for our wedding was for it to be in Charleston. Living in the Northern Virginia area, we had no expertise in finding vendors in Charleston and knew we would need to hire a planner to help us out.

After an introductory phone call with Chelsye, we knew we wanted to hire her - she was so sweet, bubbly, and knowledgeable. Once we got into the planning process, we knew we had made the right choice. After showing Chelsye a few inspiration photos, she came up with a gorgeous design that exceeded our expectations. The design reflected our personalities and our guests couldn't stop complimenting our reception space! Chelsye also provided recommendations for vendors for music, transportation, and makeup and we loved every single one!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not easy, but Chelsye remained optimistic and upbeat. She was flexible in working with our venue to accommodate their changes and presented us with ideas that wouldn't take away from the wedding experience. The wedding may have been much smaller than we intended, but the design was perfect! Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to the efforts of Chelsye and the Intrigue team! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Ryleigh

Ryleigh Evers · Married on 07/25/2020

The Absolute BEST!

Chelsye and Intrigue were absolute life savers for our wedding. Due to Covid we had to change a lot of things around and there was a lot of stress. Chelsye made sure everything was perfect leading up to and on the day. I don't know what we would have done without her! If you are deciding whether or not to have someone help you with the entire wedding or just the details and day of I cannot suggest Chelsye and Intrigue enough. Set aside part of your budget for this amazing service and you will absolutely not regret it!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Beth · Married on 09/17/2017

Chelsye and team made our wedding day the most perfect day I could have ever imagined. Chelsye was professional, responsive, attentive, and made planning so easy and stress free. I let Chelsye make most of the design decisions and I'm so glad I did- The design was AMAZING! Our wedding was perfection from beginning to end and I'm truly so grateful for everything the Intrigue team did for us on our special day.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Intrigue Design & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

Team of Intrigue Design & Events

Chelsye  Harp

Chelsye Harp

Owner & Lead Designer

Staring my career in the Marketing & Design industry, I soon realized how much I loved the creative world. From planning corporate and fundraiser events to designing my first wedding in 2007, there was no turning back. Wedding planning and design is my passion, and it is one of the greatest feelings to be a part of an event that will ultimately change someone's life. Having an opportunity to plan and design an event for hundreds is incredible. I love to make dreams come true.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Photography by Anne, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Mia and Chelsye are true professionals! Their attention to detail is like no other! They will put you at ease and can handle every aspect of your wedding or event... Our team has worked with many planners all across the country and we always look forward to any wedding or event they are handling! Anne, Photography by Anne, Inc.

• Billie Jo and Jeremy Photography Wedding Photographers

We cannot express enough how enjoyable it is to work with Chelsye and her team! It is very evident how much thought and care goes into each of their client's wedding day and how they personally take care of them from start to finish. We recently worked with Chelsye at a Boone Hall wedding... she had the flowers and boutonnieres ready to go at the perfect time, the golf cart in place right when we needed it and always kept us aware of what was going on throughout the entire day. Not only is Chelsye and her team professional and on top of things, they are a blast to work with too! We highly recommend Intrigue Design & Events and cannot wait to work with them again soon!

• 199 Jackson Street Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map
    8432765218 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Intrigue Design & Events)