313 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 72
  • Pricing

About Intrigue Design & Events

Intrigue Design & Events takes care of the details so you can relax and enjoy your special day!

From fabulous decor to clever ideas, signature cocktails and personal touches we will leave your guest breathless. Our team provides imaginative event design paired with impeccable coordination services to create a truly exceptional event. What sets Intrigue apart is our hands-on approach to event design, details, and ambiance, as well as our knack for pulling it all together to create an elegant and cohesive event.

Why choose Intrigue?

When choosing your wedding planner one of the most important things to remember is that you feel 100% comfortable with the person you choose. You will be spending a lot of time together and entrusting them with one of the most important days of your life. During our initial consultation we want to get to know you and your fiancé, your personality, and your style. We will talk about your wedding plans, design ideas, and the vision of what you imagine your special day to be. We also want you to get to know us, what we do, and to know that we are here to work with you in order to make your wedding planning experience a fun and exciting time! All of our pricing is custom based on the needs of each of our clients. We believe that every couple is different and our packaging and pricing should reflect this!

We understand that every couple is unique, and no matter how big or how small the wedding, we will help you design a one of a kind wedding. We take pride in our designs because reflection of each of our couples personal style. We customize all of our packages to meet our couples requests and help their vision come to life. We can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Intrigue Design & Events on

Intrigue Design & Events 5
Intrigue Design & Events 6
Intrigue Design & Events 7

Beth · Married on 09/17/2017

Chelsye and team made our wedding day the most perfect day I could have ever imagined. Chelsye was professional, responsive, attentive, and made planning so easy and stress free. I let Chelsye make most of the design decisions and I'm so glad I did- The design was AMAZING! Our wedding was perfection from beginning to end and I'm truly so grateful for everything the Intrigue team did for us on our special day.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Intrigue Design & Events 8
    Intrigue Design & Events 9
    Intrigue Design & Events 10
    Intrigue Design & Events 11

Creedence · Married on 05/20/2017

When our first meeting started with a champagne toast we knew we were in the right place. Working with Intrigue was so much fun and Chelsye and Mia made planning a wedding feel easy and stress free. Our day was STUNNING - everything from the design to the timeline and coordination between vendors was perfect. We did not have to worry about anything in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The attention to detail was spectacular and they did an especially great job of managing communication with our families throughout the process.

We are so thankful to Intrigue for making us feel that our day was as special for them as it was for us. We highly recommend them to anyone in need of a wedding planner.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

Chelsye and Mia with Intrigue were INCREDIBLE! I'm sure every bride says they had the best planner, but our day was absolutely PERFECT and it is 100% due to them! I hired them about 1.5 years prior to my wedding after getting engaged, and because of my slight OCD, I wanted to do lots of planning right up front. They were so helpful and directed me in terms of what I could do that far in advance and the timeline of other planning I needed to do along the way! As we approached our special day, they contacted every single vendor we had booked, set up a VERY detailed timeline and helped everyone stick to the plans. There wasn't a single detail they didn't think of! On the day of our wedding, they checked in on me a million times to make sure I was happy and doing well in addition to coordinating all the vendors and making sure everything was absolutely perfect! Chelsye and Mia were both so amazing and such comforting people to have around on our big day! I'm an anxious person by nature and knowing they were there and in charge allowed me to relax and really enjoy every minute of my day! They both made us feel so special and loved, and we could not be more thrilled with our choice of planner! I had a million comments from guests on how amazing our planner was, and I don't think that happens very often that guests notice the planner and how great of a job they were doing! I can't possibly say enough amazing things about them or thank them enough! Chelsye clearly has a ton of experience in the industry and knows what she's doing, knows all the best vendors, was able to score some great discounts because of her reputation with vendors, and is the perfect combination of laid back and type A so everything ran perfectly but she never once seemed stressed or overwhelmed in the least! If you are considering booking them, do it now! You will not regret it, I promise (and I'm very picky and specific in what I want)!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Intrigue Design & Events Pricing

Intrigue Design & Events Price Rates

Intrigue Design & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 0

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Photography by Anne, Inc.
    Photography by Anne, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Mia and Chelsye are true professionals! Their attention to detail is like no other! They will put you at ease and can handle every aspect of your wedding or event... Our team has worked with many planners all across the country and we always look forward to any wedding or event they are handling! Anne, Photography by Anne, Inc.

• Billie Jo and Jeremy Photography
    Billie Jo and Jeremy Photography Wedding Photographers

We cannot express enough how enjoyable it is to work with Chelsye and her team! It is very evident how much thought and care goes into each of their client's wedding day and how they personally take care of them from start to finish. We recently worked with Chelsye at a Boone Hall wedding... she had the flowers and boutonnieres ready to go at the perfect time, the golf cart in place right when we needed it and always kept us aware of what was going on throughout the entire day. Not only is Chelsye and her team professional and on top of things, they are a blast to work with too! We highly recommend Intrigue Design & Events and cannot wait to work with them again soon!

• 313 East Bay Street Charleston, 29401 See on map