Mount Pleasant, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bouquets and Bowties Charleston

Bouquets and Bowties Charleston is a wedding planning company based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Owner Chauncey believes that a wedding is an opportunity to tell a story, and she would be delighted to help you compose your perfect chapter. Chauncey embraces every challenge with excitement and zest. Chauncey loves her job, and she would be delighted to help you navigate every step of the planning process.

Bouquets and Bowties Charleston offers partial and full planning services. Chauncey and her team can provide you with vendor recommendations and attend your fittings and other important appointments. They can help you manage your budget and finalize payments; they can even help you negotiate matters of etiquette. Whatever you require, Chauncey is determined to help make your celebration a success from strart to finish!

josh and olivia annamarie s favorites 0061
s2 0173 51 785141 157675690849488

53 Reviews for Bouquets and Bowties Charleston

Katy Goodrich · Married on 01/25/2020

Chauncey Blew It Out of The Water

Hiring Chauncey and her team was the best decision we could have made throughout this whole wedding process. We had a destination wedding so I had a zillion questions. She responded within 24 hours to every email I sent (there were a lot) and helped us navigate the process of hiring vendors and planning a destination wedding. I was completely relaxed the whole weekend because B&B was on top of everything and I am usually a high anxiety type of person. Nothing skipped a beat and she thought of things before I had even thought to think of them. She knew every other vendor we thought about hiring and all of them were thrilled when I told them who our planner was. They all love her and love working with her! She also designed the whole wedding and it turned out exactly like I imagined it in my head. I cannot say enough good things about them. Highly, highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Emilee

Emilee Demoss · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely Amazing

If you are looking for a wedding planner to bring your dreams to life, make your entire planning process and wedding day COMPLETELY stress free, and to be able to thoroughly enjoy every singe second of your big day… you HAVE to book Chauncey and her team right now. Beginning to plan a destination wedding is a bit intimidating, but from the first time I spoke with Chauncey I completely trusted her to plan our day. Throughout the entire planning process she was so thorough, responsive, and turned all my visions into a reality.
    The day of our wedding was absolutely flawless. If anything went wrong – I have completely no idea! I feel that our day went as perfect as it could have gone. Every thing I threw at Chauncey and her team, they didn’t blink they just fixed it. Like forgetting our marriage license in our hotel room (someone jumped in a car and went to our room to get it), or forgetting the wedding rings in the bridal suite - 3 floors up- (someone ran up to get them)… truly I didn’t have to worry because I knew Chauncey and her team would fix it. Then, when I stepped outside and saw our main reception space I was completely blown away. I could not believe that it was ours. She couldn’t have done a better job!
    As soon as we stepped off the bus from our ceremony at the Gadsden House, Chauncey greeted us with our preferred drinks. (Side note: We selected 6 different colored koozies for our reception… my drink was in a pink koozie and my husbands was in a blue… maybe that was just by chance but I have a feeling that THAT is how thoughtful her and her team are). We were taken to a private room to enjoy our hors d’oeuvres and to just take a deep breath. This was so nice to have a moment just for us. Afterwards, we were able to enjoy cocktail hour with our guests before our first dances. Once the first dances were complete, we were able to sit and enjoy our reception food while they brought us a plate from each station. At this point in the night, I decided I could not go on without taking my heels off, but thankfully Chauncey and her team (who clearly thought of everything) brought me a pair of flip-flops and took my heels up to the bridal suite and put them in my bag. For the remainder of the night, Chauncey and her team took care of us – by us I mean everyone in our family. She set up a special spot for my grandmother with a heater on the dance floor so she could see, brought her food and drinks, even brought our parents food and drinks… they truly catered and cared for all of us.
    As our night concluded, her team gathered all of our belongings and placed them in the getaway car. This allowed us to enjoy every last second of our reception with our family friends. To our surprise, when we got back to our hotel room with our things, Chauncey and her team packed us to go boxes of our food, cake, and even a bottle of champagne!
    I could go on and on about how wonderful my experience was with Chauncey and her team… but instead go book her NOW so you can have the same wonderful and perfect wedding! My husband, our families, and I cannot stop raving about the team of Bouquets and Bowties… from the bottom of our hearts – THANK YOU B&B! We love each of you so much!

Sent on 01/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bouquets and Bowties Charleston Pricing

Bouquets and Bowties Charleston Price Rates

Bouquets and Bowties Charleston FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2700
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing to work with. Very organized and efficient. They are key in ensuring a perfect wedding day.

• Sweetgrass Selfies
    Sweetgrass Selfies Photo Booths

Love, love the feedback received by B & B's clients, and Sweetgrass Selfies would love to work with them someday!!

• Mount Pleasant Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464 See on map
    843-627-4088 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bouquets and Bowties Charleston)