Bouquets and Bowties Charleston

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

Based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Bouquets and Bowties Charleston is a delightful and charming wedding planning company. Owner Chauncey believes that a wedding is an opportunity to tell a story, and she would be delighted to help you compose your perfect chapter. She embraces every challenge with excitement and zest. Chauncey loves her job, and she would be delighted to help you navigate every step of the planning process.

Bouquets and Bowties Charleston offers partial and full planning services. Chauncey and her team can provide you with vendor recommendations and attend your fittings and other important appointments. They can help you manage your budget and finalize payments, and even help you negotiate matters of etiquette. Whatever you require, Chauncey is determined to help make your celebration a success from start to finish.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elizabeth E. Married on 03/26/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I can't say enough great things about Chauncey and Riley, who helped me plan my dream wedding. They managed every step of the wedding planning process -- including flawless execution day-of despite a few unforeseeable challenges -- with dedication, compassion, creativity and positivity. They poured their hearts into the most important day of my life. Our family and friends, and especially my husband and I, have beautiful memories of this day thanks to them. If I could give them 10 stars I would!
  • Jacinda
    Jacinda S. Married on 02/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring them was the best decision ever!

Wow were we lucky to be able to book these ladies! It was a little over a year out from our date that we started interviewing wedding planners (and thank God we did, because things book up in Charleston SO fast), and as soon as we started talking with Chauncey and Riley we knew before we even got off the phone with them that they were the ones we wanted.

Riley ended up being the lead planner for us, and I have to admit that when they told us that I was concerned because she is so young looking, and I figured she couldn’t possibly be very experienced. I’m here to tell you: DO NOT LET LOOKS DECEIVE YOU!! She is absolutely on top of her game! For being as young as she is, you would think she’s been doing this her whole life. I promise you, you are in the best hands you could possibly be in if Riley Johnson is planning your wedding.

I can’t even tell you how many times she was there to reassure me that everything would be perfect and to ease my anxieties about everything coming together, and she was right: Everything did turn out perfectly, because of HER. It literally rained all day on our wedding day right up until our ceremony. Our reception area was completely flooded out, and on the fly she came up with the perfect back-up plan and saved everything. I don’t know how she pulled it off, other than she is just AMAZING at what she does. And probably a genius lol.

From beginning to end, she saw to it that my vision for my dream wedding came true. I am literally about to cry happy tears just writing this and thinking of how grateful I am that we had her. She really took the best care of us, and she will take the best care of you too if you are lucky enough to to get to have her as your planner.

So have I raved about Riley enough?? The answer is no, because it’s not possible. We love you Riley. Thank you for giving us the best day ever.
  • George
    George G. Married on 08/20/2021

Emily and Chris wedding at Lowndes Grove

Chauncey and her team made Emily's and Chris wedding a spectacular event, each and every detail was reviewed and planned for and the way her staff managed all of our family, guests and the wedding party was absolutely wonderful, she and her staff were AWESOME!!! Highly recommend!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Alisha & Brandon
    98 photos · 10/27/2018

Pricing

Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing to work with. Very organized and efficient. They are key in ensuring a perfect wedding day.

Sweetgrass Selfies Sweetgrass Selfies Photo Booths

Love, love the feedback received by B & B's clients, and Sweetgrass Selfies would love to work with them someday!!

Mount Pleasant Mount Pleasant, SC, 29466
Location of (Bouquets and Bowties Charleston)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding