PO Box 1733, Brandon, FL 33509 Map · Phone number

About In Progress - Event Planning

"We will create an event that is uniquely you. Every detail thoughtfully designed to reflect your style & your personality." Planning a wedding is an exciting and busy time. We can help you from the beginning to navigate the many wedding vendors or just assist you with the finishing details on your special day.

So often, brides and grooms become overwhelmed with the demands of picking the right location, caterer, photographer, florist, entertainment, and more - loosing the true enjoyment of the day. Vendors are busy with their area of expertise and can miss the big picture - YOUR VISION. This is where we come in...

Contact us today to schedule your Free consultation! You can find out how we can make your day even more special by allowing you, your family, and your guests to enjoy the celebration.

For such an important day, you can't afford not to hire an event planner.

one 197
one 197

5 Reviews for In Progress - Event Planning

• W

Jeromy · Married on 06/04/2011

Allison at In Progress helped us put on the most amazing wedding and the feedback from all of our family and friends was over the top. One comment in particular was, "This wedding has set a new bar for anyone else planning a wedding in the near future". Her ability to work with our diverse personalities and include her own recommendations brought an overall calmness to what anyone planning a wedding knows can be a very stressful time. I could go on forever in describing all of the individual elements that Allison provided for our wedding but will summarize in saying we would absolutely and whole heartedly recommend In Progress for any and all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Beth · Married on 04/18/2009

This is the second time I have used In Progress for a daughter's wedding. The first wedding was in October 2008 at a beach destination. I could never have done it without their help. I was able to show up and just enjoy myself for 4 days because everything was taken care of, and very organized. This recent wedding was in our backyard in April 2009. I thought we could do it all ourselves until we neared the actual event. I called in hopes that they had some time to assist us close to the wedding. They were there with a smile and helping hands! I would recommend In Progress for other events as well as weddings. They are eager to help, show up when they promise, and do what they say they'll do. That is hard to find these days!!!

Sent on 05/06/2009

Kimmie · Married on 10/11/2008

In Progress Event Planning did an awesome job. I am happy that we chose to use their services. Allison was very personable and professional!

Sent on 10/22/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• A Piece of Cake & Desserts
    A Piece of Cake & Desserts Wedding Cakes

If you are looking for an extremely detail oriented, organized wedding planner, you need to contact Allison. She is one of the nicest planners that I had the pleasure of working with and brought me two fantastic clients. I made a ice cream grooms cake and a wedding cake. They were so happy at the tasting when the cakes were separate from the fillings and were having a blast with their tasting. They were great to work with. Allison was right on top of her emails, always responded, provided a time line, pictures, etc... it made my job so easy and they were open to my many ideas! I look forward to working with her again and again!!

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Organized,Professional, and EASY to work with!!

• PO Box 1733 Brandon, 33509 See on map