6924 McClellan Rd., Fort Collins, CO 80549 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About In Bliss Events

In Bliss Events is a wedding planning business that is located in Fort Collins, Colorado. This one-woman shop is dedicated to helping couples who are on a tight budget make their dream wedding day a reality. The owner, Kylie, offers a variety of services that include full-service planning all the way down to day-of coordination. Kylie believes that planning your big day should be a blissful experience. She works hard to take care of all of the nitty-gritty details so that you can enjoy the days, weeks, and months leading up to the big day.

The weddings that Kylie has experience planning include civil, elopement, military, and non-religious. Several of the wedding planning services that are offered at In Bliss Events include:

• Budget analysis

In Bliss Events 6
In Bliss Events 7
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing day-of coordinator!

We hired Kylie as our day-of coordinator for our wedding on June 1, 2019. In the end, she was much much more than just a day-of coordinator. She was the everything-inator. I actually ended up having her prepare every single thing (from décor to table settings to setting up all tables and chairs and directing guests where to sit to buying Polaroid film a couple days before the wedding to bringing her personal A-shape altar for us to use to getting flower girl petals on short notice to anything else you can think of). She literally created, set up and broke down every single piece of our wedding. Kylie was an absolute dream to work with. My main goal through the whole process was to not have to recruit any family members to do chores and to not have to do any crafting/organizing/set-up/breakdown myself. Amazingly, this woman accomplished it with ease and made it truly perfect. She needed very little guidance on what to do and created exactly the day I had in mind. It was a little tricky for me to articulate the vibe I wanted, but Kylie just took a little time to get to know me and developed ideas that meshed with my desires perfectly. We probably met about three-four times total over about 9 months, but she was willing to meet as many times as I needed to feel comfortable. She texted me her ideas and visions, and I simply had to tell her what I did and didn’t like. In my case, I was a pretty hands-off bride because that was what I wanted to be, but I was completely confident that Kylie had it under control. And I was right ☺ But I also know that she was willing to accommodate whatever type of bride I was going to be. I knew it was a lot to ask to have her set up the entire venue for ceremony and reception, but Kylie assured me she had a couple of interns to help. Disappointingly (and infuriatingly), these interns no-showed the day of the wedding. Kylie was a HERO and somehow pulled everything off perfectly SINGLE-HANDEDLY. I did not even know she was on her own until the next day when someone told me she was solo! I recommend her one million times over. See the pics for proof ☺

Sent on 08/05/2019
    In Bliss Events 23
    In Bliss Events 24
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 12/31/2018

Kylie helps your day run smooth!

Kylie was truly a blessing on our wedding day! I know you may think you don't need a wedding day coordinator or planner but you'd be wrong! Kylie was amazing at handling everything for us. Any small issue or question she had handled instantly. She kept everyone calm and kept us feeling at ease the entire day. I truly think she was one of the best parts of our day! We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us--and I am sure there is a lot of stuff we don't even know that she handled! Run, don't walk, to book Kylie!

Sent on 01/24/2019

In Bliss Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,319.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1