PO Box 6143, Avon, CO 81620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About I Do Weddings

I Do – creative & gracious wedding planning in Vail & Aspen. I Do offers all-inclusive wedding styling with services ranging from graphic design & letterpress printing, event décor design, & personal wedding stylists to comprehensive budgets & wedding-week timelines. Please call for a complimentary consultation.

Follow I Do Weddings on

• www.our-dreamwedding.com
  • ANA Trio Solutions
  • Table 6 Productions
Gorgeous wedding on the Vail Wedding Deck.  Photos by Nathan Welton, Flowers by Secret Garden in...
Gorgeous wedding on the Vail Wedding Deck. Photos by Nathan Welton, Flowers by Secret Garden in...
IDoWedding
I Do Weddings
Gorgeous Beaver Creek Chapel, photos by Todd Thiele, Flowers by Secret Garden in Vail
ceremonyprograms

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for I Do Weddings

Carrie · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I were married this past summer in Vail, Colorado. We are both from Colorado but resided in New York City. We began planning the wedding from a distance and soon realized that we were in need of professional help. We decided to hire Jen to help us with all aspects of the planning process and we could not have been more pleased with her services! She was extremely organized, professional,resourceful, calm and creative. Jen knew all of the right people to refer us to for the vision that we were looking to create. When the big day finally arrived everything came together as planned and we could not have been more pleased!Jen helped us find ways to personalize different aspects of the wedding weekend while keeping tradition present with a modern day twist. Our day was everything that we had wanted and more. In the end we were beyond satisfied with her services, our wedding weekend was amazing and were able to gain a friend in the process- Jen is the best!!

Sent on 01/06/2013

jessie · Married on 10/17/2009

Jenn was everything I hope for and more in a wedding planner! I am from Denver and grew up going to Vail. I had the perfect picture of getting married in Vail at the Sonnenalp resort, and Jenn came highly recommended. She was organized, flexible, quick on the draw, and excited with me every step of the way. She even would come down to Denver when I couldn't get up there for meetings, super convenient! She made the day run smoothly so everyone in the family was relaxed and ready to have a great time. The wedding was a knock out, every detail was done perfectly. I still smile when I think of walking into the ballroom and my mouth dropping when I saw the final product. Jenn made my big day the best day of my life. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Beth · Married on 07/04/2009

Jen was amazing. I never had to worry about a thing which I the reason you hire a wedding planner. She takes all your stresses away. She is very quick to respond. Very professional. I highly recommend Jen to help plan and execute your wedding here in the Vail Valley!

Sent on 01/06/2013

I Do Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Weddings 1
    Complementary consultations and site tours
    Please contact me for complementary consultations and site tours. I do not charge for advice, feel free to email me and pick my brain.

• Dreamtime Images
    Dreamtime Images Wedding Photographers

Jen is hands down one of the top planners in the state. If you're planning a wedding, hand it over to her and relax, and then you can enjoy the process. The day-of will be smooth and effortless. She's awesome!

• Greatime DJ
    Greatime DJ Wedding DJs

one of the best in the biz!

• Creative Mountain Images, LLC
    Creative Mountain Images, LLC Wedding Videographers

I have been working with Jen for the past 9 years and she never disappoints. She is kind, organized, creative, detailed, funny and just a please to work with. All her brides know that they are in good hands. As a vendor she gives us excellent direction and information which is a key to managing a wedding. She is top flight!

• PO Box 6143 Avon, 81620 See on map