Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

4300 Oakleys Lane, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Imagine, a historic marvel, a spectacular, one-of-a-kind wedding resort, nestled minutes from downtown Richmond...Yet a world apart.

Imagine, celebrating your special day for an entire weekend as you and your guests enjoy our lovingly restored Mansion, grounds, guest suites, private cottages and romantic carriage house honeymoon suite.

Imagine, the peace of mind you'll feel as professional event planners, assist you in planning and coordinating every detail of your perfect wedding weekend.

There is a place, Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort, Bed and Breakfast

Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort 3
Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort 4

Dawn · Married on 12/09/2018

Winter Wonderland Wedding

Every person I spoke with from the first tour until the bouquet toss was exceptional. Historic Mankin Mansion staff made me feel like I was their only bride and their top priority. My wedding fell on the only day it snowed in December and my coordinator Madison called me bright and cheerfully the morning of to tell me they'd called in extra staff to clear the paths and make the entire venue safe for my guests. I was overwhelmed by the professionalism and the care this highly organized team took on to make sure my day was special!!!! I think everyone should celebrate any occasion at this Richmond gem!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort's reply:

Dawn, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words! Wishing you the very best in your marriage!

-Historic Mankin Mansion Planning Team

Sabrina · Married on 06/24/2018

Historic Mankin Mansion was an absolute dream. Not only is the venue gorgeous rain or shine but the time and effort that goes into helping plan your day was extremely helpful. I loved working with there team(especially Katie, our planner)! It was bit more expensive then we were planning but in the end totally worth it! Couldn’t recommend it more!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2018

Historic Mankin Mansion is the whole package. In addition to being the most stunning property I’ve ever witnessed, their team is knowledgable, experienced, and always ready to help a bride in need. Booking with HMM was truly the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process. We not only got access to all of the beautiful grounds, but we were provided with a planner, DJ, and table and chair rentals included. (This is among all of the additional add-ons for upgrades—we did the fire pits, which were awesome!)

I know the HMM team deals with multiple weddings at one time and even multiple per weekend, but my now-husband and I always felt like VIPs from our very first meeting. There’s nothing like being greeted with a glass of red wine to plan a wedding after a long day at work!

The wedding day itself went off without a hitch as far as I know. If something didn’t go as planned, I was and am blissfully unaware because everything ran so smoothly. The staff was extremely accommodating to our crazy family of Western New Yorkers and Salvadorans, and I’ve heard from multiple guests (both in English and Spanish!) that they felt like they were at home during our wedding. Kudos to the Mankin team and especially to Paula and Martin Ramirez—they have done a magnificent job with the property and their commitment to excellence is evident in everything that they do.

My husband and I are so grateful for all of the hard work that went into our wedding, and we feel as if we are a part of the HMM family. Thank you for all that you’ve done for us—we are so very appreciative of it!

PS - I wish I could put up more pictures to show off how gorgeous it is, but there's a 10MB max and most of ours are larger. Just check out their website for all the beauty!

Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort 5
    Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort 6
    Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort 7
    Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort 8

Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Inn/B&B, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner

• Susan Bolling Photography
    Susan Bolling Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down one of the best outdoor wedding locations in the Central Virginia area. Experienced, professional, accommodating and genuinely warm and welcoming staff. Weddings here just flow, which takes a tremendous amount of work and coordination -- but they make it look effortless. Couples and their families and friends are free to live in and enjoy the moment, which is EXACTLY what truly beautiful weddings are all about.

• Attraction Band
    Attraction Band Wedding Bands

A wonderful location and great team make this a great location for any event

• Two Become One Ministry
    Two Become One Ministry Wedding Officiants

This venue is amazing. Martin & Paula Ramirez are wonderful people and they make sure that every couple has a storybook wedding.

• 4300 Oakleys Lane Richmond, VA 23223 See on map