"2014 Top 15 Nationally Ranked"
by Martha Stewart Weddings
Let's face it. The goal of every party, celebration & special occasion is to have a great time. Finding a band that can complement and create that exciting, energetic & fun atmosphere is easy when you choose Attraction. Crisp harmonies, a dynamic stage show, a packed dance floor, attention to detail...this 8-12pc pro dance band performs EVERYTHING: Top 40, Motown, Beach, Soul, Classic Rock, Oldies, Retro 70's & 80's, Jazz & Cocktail music, Country and even a little Reggae! The band mantra is NO-CHEESE!
To have performed dozens of events from New York City to San Juan, Puerto Rico to Nice, France is a feat matched by only a few bands. To have performed full time for more than 15 years says a lot for this band's success. Attraction have performed for presidential candidates, governors, corporate groups, anywhere that great music and a great time was the goal. One event planner even flew the band to San Juan, Puerto Rico to insure a flawless party. Not too bad! The entire band has passports!
With Attraction you'll notice the big difference - crisp harmonies, a high energy stage show, state-of-the-art equipment, attention to detail and clean cut performers with a desire to please. Of course these guys and gals are talented, but experienced as well and it pays off. They can shift gears in an instant delivering what every event needs. There will be a song and a dance for everyone - slow dance to upbeat top 40. Don't be surprised if you see the flower girl or ring bearer jamming' on a tambourine and cowbell! The band insist everyone have a great time!
Not only is Attraction extremely entertaining and engaging, they're easy to work with, too! Band leader Dave Barton will happily work with you to ensure you're happy with the song selection prior to your event - including special requests or if someone wants to sit in and jam with the band. He's exceptionally detail oriented and will work with you or your event coordinator to ensure a good flow & momentum and maximize the most music during the course of your event. Their state-of-the-art sound system is always at the volume level that suits you, and you can always count on the band looking great in sharp.
Want a larger band? Attraction can add a horn section, too! Weddings often require a band that can easily move between light background music to high-energy, raise the roof dance music; from romantic ballads to get-everyone-on-the-floor party hits. Attraction provides top quality fun, music and attention to detail.
Attraction can announce your wedding party as the enter the reception. Attraction will take breaks when you are cutting your cake or taking pictures to play as much music as possible. Attraction will perform fun tunes for your bouquet toss and garter traditions and Attraction will happily make any announcements you may require during the course of the reception. For events as varied as upscale weddings to backyard throw downs -- Attraction can cover it all!
Attraction was recently named one of Martha Stewart Weddings' "Best Bands to Hire for a Wedding,"
Tied for Best Wedding Band in Richmond Magazine's 2014
Wedding A-List 2011, 2014, and 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award.
A Night To Remember!
• Perfect Volume. Never a complaint. Guests can talk, visit, and dance to our music without worry.
• Long Power Sets to pack the dance floor. Attraction feature sets that consistently run 75 minutes or longer! 3 hour non-stop show options available.
• More horns? Can do! Larger lineup up to 12 with added singers and horns if needed.
• In-Ear monitoring. What does this mean? NO volume complaints. No squealing sound. Never will you hear that the "band was too loud". Not here!
• High-End LED Lighting - small footprint with very little electrical pull.
• First Dances That Stay True to the original recording so YOU can prepare and be spot on.
• Themed Events And Custom Show Attire - Attraction have been hired to support Mad Men themes, Cuban Music themes, and Charleston Era 20's themed events. Get creative!
• Emcee to cover all of your announcements from bandleader Dave Barton who has trained in this skill
• Custom DJ mixes for any breaks or pre-event music needs. Newer upbeat clean DJ mixes played on our state-of- the-art PA. Want to drop off your iPod? Can do!
• Attire That Is Your Choice - white dinner jackets to black tuxes, long sequined gowns to sixties era skirts, Charleston era tassle dresses to modern club attire - we cover it all!
• No Large Mixing Console! ALL of our mixing is done remotely using iPAD wireless networking from our well dressed sound techs
• Ceremony Sound Reinforcement featuring state of the art Bose sound with wireless lapel mics on your officiant
• After Party DJ mixes to extend your event!
• A Cocktail Jazz Set for just the right touch to start your event!
• A Song And Dance for Everyone. Look over our songlist from Kesha to Louis Armstrong. Pitbull to The Temptations. There is a song for ALL age groups.
Weddings often require a band that can easily move between light background music to high-energy, raise the roof dance music; from romantic ballads to get-everyone-on-the-floor party hits. Attraction provides top quality fun, music and attention to detail! Attraction can announce your wedding party as the enter the reception. Attraction will take breaks when you are cutting your cake or taking pictures to play as much music as possible. Attraction will perform fun tunes for your bouquet toss and garter traditions and Attraction will happily make any announcements you may require during the course of the reception.
Attraction are managed by BS&M Entertainment, Inc.
Other couples have also viewed
76 Reviews for Attraction Band
Recommended by 99% of couples
19 User photos
Kathryn T. · Married on 11/21/2020
Danced ALL night! 10/10 recommend
We worked with Attraction and had to change times/venues multiple times due to COVID. Attraction was flexible and professional throughout it all. Dave, the band leader, even came to our final details meeting at the venue (all the way to the Triangle, NC from Richmond) to check out the venue and make sure that we had all our details worked out - he really went above and beyond!Sent on 12/01/2020
And the dance party was AMAZING. The band put up ropes so that we could remain 6 ft away from them. Our guests wore masks on the dance floor, and a lot of people stood off to the side to avoid the crowd, but that didn't limit the party at all. The energy from Attraction fueled our dance party all night! Every part of the band was fantastic - vocals, trumpet, guitar, bass, drums, keys, and more!
We are so grateful that Attraction helped us to safely celebrate with so much energy and oomph! I wish I could get married again, just to sign and dance the night away with Attraction again.
Kappa K. · Married on 06/10/2020
Attraction was amazing!!!
Attraction was amazing. They had the best setlist and no one ever left the dance floor!! We would definitely hire them again!!Sent on 10/25/2019
Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019
Attraction Made The Entire Night!
All I have to say is WOW. I cannot even begin to say how amazing Attraction was. They seriously made the entire night. I always knew how amazing they were because one of my friends had them for her wedding a few years back, and at that point, I knew that I had to have them for my wedding! They absolutely KILLED IT. They seriously made it the best night of my entire life. Because of Covid restrictions, we could only have 25 people, but their energy and talent made it feel like a larger event. I seriously cannot thank them enough for being so amazing to work with during all of the Coronavirus wedding planning craziness, and then bringing the house down at our wedding this past weekend. I am still in awe!! Everyone is obsessed with them! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Trust me, you need Attraction for your wedding or any other event.Sent on 03/30/2021
Attraction is AWESOME. They definitely have a talent for music and keeping the crowd engaged! I couldn't recommend them more!
These guys are awesome!
What an amazing wedding band! This team really knows how to keep the party hoping! They are killer entertainers and really do a fabulous job at a wedding reception! We've had the pleasure of working with them twice and we hope there are MANY more events together in the future!!