Attraction Band Reviews

Attraction Band 7
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Wedding Band!

We were absolutely thrilled with Attraction's performance at our wedding. The kept everyone dancing and the energy level high the entire night!

Several guest mentioned that they were the best wedding band they have ever heard! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Chip

Chip Gerstenmaier · Married on 09/29/2018

We Were Blown Away by Attraction Band

We were so pleased with Attraction Band's performance at our wedding in September. Their genuine enthusiasm and high energy level created an awesome party environment, and kept our guests dancing for the entire night.

We were also very impressed with the band's poise and professionalism. They had a strong stage presence while simultaneously keeping our guests engaged with great music for all three of the sets they played.

We had several guests tell us Attraction Band was the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. The combination of two male and two female vocalists enabled them to play a very diverse set list, covering tons of classics and new hits.

They also were very strong communicators before the wedding, in regard to meals, set up time, etc. and also around timing for our first dance songs. It made the planning process very easy on our end.

Thank you so much Attraction Band!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Becki · Married on 09/23/2018

Attraction was amazing!

Attraction was the band at my wedding on September 23, 2018. There were incredible! They have different members of the band come on to the dance floor and keep the party going! They sing a variety of different genres of music, so I think all the guests really enjoyed them. Working with Dave and coordinating different details went really smooth. He was super responsive and flexible.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jacob · Married on 08/04/2018

Incredible

The best wedding band I could have imagined. So much fun and professional. Almost every guest commented on how great they were and that they’ve never seen a wedding with so many people dancing! Dave even eagerly volunteered when we asked to do a Chicago Bulls themed starting lineup for our wedding party intro.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Andrew · Married on 07/28/2018

You guys were amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Leslie · Married on 03/17/2018

Made our wedding a party

When planning our wedding we wanted it to not just be a typical affair but we instead wanted an all-out dance party. A champagne-soaked, sweaty, raucous good time. Attraction delivered big time. With a very small wedding of 78, each and every one of Attraction's 9 band members interacted with our friends and family. They involved everyone, from my nephews singing on the microphone to having my sister play the tambourine, they kept our night very high energy. With such a small wedding it very easily could have gone the other way but they ensured that wasn't the case. The sister with the tambourine? She flew home with a tambourine-related injury as she had so much fun she bruised her hand. The nephew with the microphone? He fell asleep that night in the hat the band gave him and has rarely taken it off since. And 8 months later, when I asked the band if they could record a video for said nephews birthday, they gladly agreed and made his day. He feels famous and I feel like the world's greatest aunt. Thank you, Attraction, for making our dance-party wedding wishes come true and for being all around great people.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sara · Married on 11/18/2017

ATTRACTION IS THE BEST WEDDING BAND, PERIOD!! Two of my bridesmaids had them at their weddings, so when my husband and I got engaged, this was an absolute no brainer - once we picked the date, I reached out to Sam Hill Entertainment to see if Attraction was available.
    We had a large wedding - around 240 people - and so much going on (hookah bar outside by the fireplace, a Persian DJ to play during band breaks, a tasting room that was separate where many guests were hanging out by the fire). Attraction made sure that the people who were in the ballroom were on the dance floor - they played the best music, had phenomenal energy, came out on the dance floor, etc. They even pulled me up on stage to have me help "sing" (ha) one of the songs I had previously requested. They also obliged a few of my requests to customize some songs, and did everything seamlessly. Do yourself a favor and hire Attraction - you won't regret it!! Oh - and get the two additional horns to make a full ten piece band!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Val · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful band! Great dance music ! Had a fantastic time !

Sent on 10/25/2017

Betsy · Married on 09/30/2017

Attraction is absolutely the best wedding band I have ever heard! We are so fortunate that they played at our daughter's wedding. Dave and the rest of the band are so fun, talented, energetic, friendly, and engaging that our guests just raved about them during and after the wedding. They played a great variety of songs from every decade so there was something for everyone. I highly recommend them for any special event. We could not be happier with our decision to hire Attraction. They were outstanding!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Attraction Band 12
    Attraction Band 13
    Attraction Band 14

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2017

To get right to the point: I highly recommend ATTRACTION. If they are within your budget, look no further. They are talented musicians, play a wide range of genres, and put on an impressive performance. Literally, from the beginning to end of their performance, the dance floor was packed. I’ve never seen any other wedding band command such an audience.

Leading up to the event, we worked closely with band leader, Dave Barton. We coordinated with him directly on arrivals, schedules, meals, etc, and most importantly set lists. We provided some song requests to incorporate in their show, and they filled out the rest in a perfectly curated set list to please all guests ranging from ages 8 to 80.

The reception was held at a tent in a cow pasture at a family farm. This required significant flexibility on the band’s part as it related to pre-performance accommodations and scheduling. Throughout the day, not just the performance, they were professional, courteous, fun, jovial, charming, and brought the perfect energy to make our wedding special.

Our scheduling wasn't traditional: we requested they limit playing through dinner, and instead save up for the latter half of the evening. We budgeted in breaks but with dinner service extending longer than expected, the band rolled with it and played through the entire night without taking any breaks.

We couldn’t have been happier with Attraction. I only hope we get the chance to be a part of another event together soon.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

OMG, where do I start. Attraction was the BEST money we spent for our entire wedding. They were incredible. First of all, Dave (band leader) amazing to work with. Responsive, professional and so kind/down to earth. They learned several songs specifically for our wedding which was above and beyond. The energy was crazy. They truly made the party. My wedding guests were having such a good time after they played the last song everyone started chanting "encore, encore, encore". What wedding have you ever been to where there was an ENCORE!?? We had one. Since the wedding I've had countless folks tell me that they felt like they were at a concert and it was the best/most fun wedding they had ever been to. Although the ceremony was beautiful, I know it's because ATTRACTION brought the party!!! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for a band. Attraction was worth every single penny and so much more. We also had music for the ceremony (guitar and trumpet duo) and cocktail hour (pianist). They did a great job for the ceremony (which was outside)- it was something special for sure. I didn't hear the pianist during cocktail hour b/c we were taking pictures but I heard it was beautiful.

Specs: 150 guests Virginia; Hollyfield Manor (venue)

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Attraction Band 15
    Attraction Band 16
    Attraction Band 17
    Attraction Band 18
    Attraction Band 19
    Attraction Band 20

Jens · Married on 07/15/2017

The band was amazing, so much fun. They were responsive in email and in person. They also let me play with the band which was the best part of the night!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • User4748195 · 1+ year ago

Attraction was incredible! Great look and sound - kept my wedding guests dancing all night and everyone was raving about their talent. Dave worked with me to learn a song for my father/ daughter dance and was extremely responsive via email. I can't speak highly enough about Attraction!!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/20/2017

Attraction was wonderful! Very high energy and Dave was wonderful to work with! Many of our friends and family said how much they loved the band. We would highly recommend this band to a couple looking for a great band that played a nice mix of classic and modern songs.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Martha · Married on 04/01/2017

Attraction was fantastic! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and many of them came up to us the night of our wedding and even weeks later talking about how great the band was. The band leader, Dave, was awesome. He couldn't have been easier to work with and played all of our requests.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Douglas · Married on 12/31/2016

Amazing!! We got married on New Years Eve so expectations were high but Attraction exceeded all expectations. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and we have received so many compliments about the band. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Margaret · Married on 12/10/2016

My fiancé and I knew that we wanted to have a live band, but never imagined the tremendous impact it would have on the reception atmosphere. Dave was a gem to work with and made the entire process very easy. He was incredibly accommodating for all of our requests leading up to the wedding, and during the event, itself.

The band is AMAZING, such wonderful singers, phenomenal entertainers, and great people to be around. The music selection appealed across generations and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests had an absolute blast and continue to rave about Dave and Attraction, even a few weeks removed from the event. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking to create a fun, dance-friendly environment at their reception. They exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

This group has some incredibly talented vocalists. Holy smokes.
    We heard them rehearsing before our reception started (we were taking some photos there), and got SO excited, because even just warming up, they were spectacular.
    They blew us away! We had watched their promo video online and were very impressed, but that's nothing compared to how they were in person.
    They did a wonderful job of picking up on the vibe of the party and keeping it going. They brought so much energy, and really turned our reception into a dance party. They engagde the crowd- it was almost like being a concert at our own wedding!
    They also did music at our cocktail hour which was more instrumental and extremely classy.
    They're performers, but everyone was so nice! We were bumping into them before the reception started and they were all so sweet.
    My advice: check out their video, and then book! It's evident how talented they are, but they will exceed expectations.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Charles · Married on 10/22/2016

This is a great band on its own but there are a few things that make it worthy of 5 stars.
    - Range: they can play songs from the '20s or the 2000s
    - Male/female vocals: great male and female vocals enables them to do just about anything
    - Attention to detail: Talk to Dave about your expectations for songs, the vibe, etc and he'll make it happen
    - Interaction: They do just the right amount of interaction with the crowd. The dance floor was never empty and my bride got to do a little singing as well (again just the right amount).

Final note: I can't count how many compliments I got on the band (which was my one major contribution) so if you enjoy compliments and a hell of a dance party then book Attraction.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot begin to describe how amazing this band was. Everyone is still talking about how amazing this band was at our wedding in August!! They are easy to work with and SUPER talented. If you want the most fun and upbeat wedding ever, Attraction is the band for you!!! You will not go wrong. Thank you Attraction for everything you did at our wedding, you truly made it the best night ever!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • W

william · Married on 08/06/2016

Bandleader Dave Barton is easy to approach, and flexible. He and his band really put on a great show, and they want you to have the best night ever! My only advice is to not let the toasts go on too long so as to not cut into their time on stage, because they are truly professional and awesome.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Susan · Married on 07/16/2016

Don't hesitate ....... hire Attraction as your wedding band!! They are great musicians and entertainers and will help make your big day perfect!! Dave is incredibly easy to work with and will customize the play list to suit your taste. LOVED them!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

If you like good music, a really fun time, and highly professional people - this band is for you! Your guests will be wowed.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/12/2015

We so appreciate the effort that Dave and Attraction put forth at our wedding Saturday. They were awesome, just amazing - everyone had a blast and was so impressed with the band!! I would recommend Attraction to anyone and for nearly any event - their song list was diverse and they excelled in every genre.

They were so accommodating, nailed the songs we asked them to learn which were important to us on short notice and kept the dance floor going all night long. It couldn't have been better!!!

Attraction really made our night so special and such a fun celebration with friends and family.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Attraction was fantastic! Dave and his crew were very easy to work with and incredibly flexible. They put on an amazing set that had the whole room dancing from start to finish. I would highly recommend Attraction for ANY event.

Sent on 12/03/2015