Attraction Band Reviews

Attraction Band 4
Attraction Band 5

Kappa Kappa Gamma · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Attraction was amazing!!!

Attraction was amazing. They had the best setlist and no one ever left the dance floor!! We would definitely hire them again!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Matt

Matt Alter · Married on 09/11/2019

Life of the Party

Attraction really knows how to put on a show. Very high energy, incredible setlist and surreal performance. Communication w/ Dave was great, who was able to learn a few songs and nailed our first dance song. Would highly recommend the band to any couple looking for a great time. The band played a great mix of classic Motown/funk to modern songs and had numerous singers for each song performed. They killed it!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sullivan · Married on 08/10/2019

LOVED Attraction!!

Our wedding reception would not have been the same without Attraction! The band was so much fun and kept our guests dancing ALL night. They learned one of mine and my husbands favorite songs and let us come on stage for it! They were engaging throughout the whole evening and everyone had a blast!!!

Attraction Band 6
    Attraction Band 7
    Attraction Band 8
    Attraction Band 9
    Attraction Band 10
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Patrick Dolan · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome band if you want to party!

Outside of the venue, a good wedding band was our second priority and after significant research, we decided to go with the Attraction Band and it was the best decision we made! Dave, the band leader, was very responsive and kept in regular contact before, during, and after our wedding to make sure we were happy and that everything went well. The night of our wedding, the Attraction Band killed it and everyone was on the dance floor having a good time. We highly recommend Attraction Band!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding band - hands down!

There are not enough positive things I can say about this band. I scoured the internet, Instagram, Facebook, The Knot, Wedding Wire, you name it...to find the ultimate band. I wanted a band that can sing it all - they can. Not only can they sing it all - they sing it all incredibly well. Our guests absolutely raved about them and my dad (a harsh critic) said it was the best decision I made for our wedding day - aside from choosing my husband, of course!

Not only that, the majority of my friends and family traveled from big cities...Boston, New York, Los Angeles and more. ALL of them agreed...this was the best wedding band they'd ever heard and that says A LOT! Of course, especially when they are coming from major cities with all the bands in the world to choose from.

"Attraction" is incredible easy to work with. Dave...the band manager...is not only talented, but he knows exactly what brides need. I even met with them ahead of time to practice a song that I decided to sing for my husband on our wedding day. They worked with me, they gave the song everything they had and I appreciate it more than they know.

This band sings it all, they get the crowd up and dancing and they know how to keep the party going. Our only regret is that we couldn't dance to them all night long - seriously. Also, besides dancing... my friends who are future brides, all walked away with their business card. They are incredible!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Frank

Frank Werman · Married on 04/10/2019

Bridgham-werman wedding at pippin hill

We saw Attraction for the first time at a friend's wedding. We knew that they would be the band for ours. Dave Barton was so great to work with. They played Maybe I'm Amazed, a Dave Grohl and Nora Jones version that we changed the female lyrics to, and the band came through. It was the first dance and extremely special. They allowed me to play Everlong by the Foo Fighters to my bride too. My family and friends could not say enough good things! The set list was amazing, the floor was packed all night, the energy was so high and it was the best wedding ever. So much fun! If you need a band for a wedding, Attraction is the one to book!

Attraction Band 11
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Abby T. · Married on 12/30/2018

D.C Winter Night

Attraction was a terrific band to have at our wedding! They made our night so special, interacting with crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. They were so enthusiastic the entire night from the ceremony songs, to wedding dances, and even learned a new song for us! Attraction was the best addition to our night!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Wedding Band!

We were absolutely thrilled with Attraction's performance at our wedding. The kept everyone dancing and the energy level high the entire night!

Several guest mentioned that they were the best wedding band they have ever heard! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Chip

Chip Gerstenmaier · Married on 09/29/2018

We Were Blown Away by Attraction Band

We were so pleased with Attraction Band's performance at our wedding in September. Their genuine enthusiasm and high energy level created an awesome party environment, and kept our guests dancing for the entire night.

We were also very impressed with the band's poise and professionalism. They had a strong stage presence while simultaneously keeping our guests engaged with great music for all three of the sets they played.

We had several guests tell us Attraction Band was the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. The combination of two male and two female vocalists enabled them to play a very diverse set list, covering tons of classics and new hits.

They also were very strong communicators before the wedding, in regard to meals, set up time, etc. and also around timing for our first dance songs. It made the planning process very easy on our end.

Thank you so much Attraction Band!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Becki · Married on 09/23/2018

Attraction was amazing!

Attraction was the band at my wedding on September 23, 2018. There were incredible! They have different members of the band come on to the dance floor and keep the party going! They sing a variety of different genres of music, so I think all the guests really enjoyed them. Working with Dave and coordinating different details went really smooth. He was super responsive and flexible.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jacob · Married on 08/04/2018

Incredible

The best wedding band I could have imagined. So much fun and professional. Almost every guest commented on how great they were and that they’ve never seen a wedding with so many people dancing! Dave even eagerly volunteered when we asked to do a Chicago Bulls themed starting lineup for our wedding party intro.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Andrew · Married on 07/28/2018

You guys were amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Leslie · Married on 03/17/2018

Made our wedding a party

When planning our wedding we wanted it to not just be a typical affair but we instead wanted an all-out dance party. A champagne-soaked, sweaty, raucous good time. Attraction delivered big time. With a very small wedding of 78, each and every one of Attraction's 9 band members interacted with our friends and family. They involved everyone, from my nephews singing on the microphone to having my sister play the tambourine, they kept our night very high energy. With such a small wedding it very easily could have gone the other way but they ensured that wasn't the case. The sister with the tambourine? She flew home with a tambourine-related injury as she had so much fun she bruised her hand. The nephew with the microphone? He fell asleep that night in the hat the band gave him and has rarely taken it off since. And 8 months later, when I asked the band if they could record a video for said nephews birthday, they gladly agreed and made his day. He feels famous and I feel like the world's greatest aunt. Thank you, Attraction, for making our dance-party wedding wishes come true and for being all around great people.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sara · Married on 11/18/2017

ATTRACTION IS THE BEST WEDDING BAND, PERIOD!! Two of my bridesmaids had them at their weddings, so when my husband and I got engaged, this was an absolute no brainer - once we picked the date, I reached out to Sam Hill Entertainment to see if Attraction was available.
    We had a large wedding - around 240 people - and so much going on (hookah bar outside by the fireplace, a Persian DJ to play during band breaks, a tasting room that was separate where many guests were hanging out by the fire). Attraction made sure that the people who were in the ballroom were on the dance floor - they played the best music, had phenomenal energy, came out on the dance floor, etc. They even pulled me up on stage to have me help "sing" (ha) one of the songs I had previously requested. They also obliged a few of my requests to customize some songs, and did everything seamlessly. Do yourself a favor and hire Attraction - you won't regret it!! Oh - and get the two additional horns to make a full ten piece band!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Val · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful band! Great dance music ! Had a fantastic time !

Sent on 10/25/2017

Betsy · Married on 09/30/2017

Attraction is absolutely the best wedding band I have ever heard! We are so fortunate that they played at our daughter's wedding. Dave and the rest of the band are so fun, talented, energetic, friendly, and engaging that our guests just raved about them during and after the wedding. They played a great variety of songs from every decade so there was something for everyone. I highly recommend them for any special event. We could not be happier with our decision to hire Attraction. They were outstanding!

Attraction Band 12
    Attraction Band 17
    Attraction Band 18
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2017

To get right to the point: I highly recommend ATTRACTION. If they are within your budget, look no further. They are talented musicians, play a wide range of genres, and put on an impressive performance. Literally, from the beginning to end of their performance, the dance floor was packed. I’ve never seen any other wedding band command such an audience.

Leading up to the event, we worked closely with band leader, Dave Barton. We coordinated with him directly on arrivals, schedules, meals, etc, and most importantly set lists. We provided some song requests to incorporate in their show, and they filled out the rest in a perfectly curated set list to please all guests ranging from ages 8 to 80.

The reception was held at a tent in a cow pasture at a family farm. This required significant flexibility on the band’s part as it related to pre-performance accommodations and scheduling. Throughout the day, not just the performance, they were professional, courteous, fun, jovial, charming, and brought the perfect energy to make our wedding special.

Our scheduling wasn't traditional: we requested they limit playing through dinner, and instead save up for the latter half of the evening. We budgeted in breaks but with dinner service extending longer than expected, the band rolled with it and played through the entire night without taking any breaks.

We couldn’t have been happier with Attraction. I only hope we get the chance to be a part of another event together soon.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

OMG, where do I start. Attraction was the BEST money we spent for our entire wedding. They were incredible. First of all, Dave (band leader) amazing to work with. Responsive, professional and so kind/down to earth. They learned several songs specifically for our wedding which was above and beyond. The energy was crazy. They truly made the party. My wedding guests were having such a good time after they played the last song everyone started chanting "encore, encore, encore". What wedding have you ever been to where there was an ENCORE!?? We had one. Since the wedding I've had countless folks tell me that they felt like they were at a concert and it was the best/most fun wedding they had ever been to. Although the ceremony was beautiful, I know it's because ATTRACTION brought the party!!! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for a band. Attraction was worth every single penny and so much more. We also had music for the ceremony (guitar and trumpet duo) and cocktail hour (pianist). They did a great job for the ceremony (which was outside)- it was something special for sure. I didn't hear the pianist during cocktail hour b/c we were taking pictures but I heard it was beautiful.

Specs: 150 guests Virginia; Hollyfield Manor (venue)

Attraction Band 19
    Attraction Band 20
    Attraction Band 21
    Attraction Band 22
    Attraction Band 23
    Attraction Band 24
    Sent on 09/30/2017

Jens · Married on 07/15/2017

The band was amazing, so much fun. They were responsive in email and in person. They also let me play with the band which was the best part of the night!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Attraction was incredible! Great look and sound - kept my wedding guests dancing all night and everyone was raving about their talent. Dave worked with me to learn a song for my father/ daughter dance and was extremely responsive via email. I can't speak highly enough about Attraction!!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/20/2017

Attraction was wonderful! Very high energy and Dave was wonderful to work with! Many of our friends and family said how much they loved the band. We would highly recommend this band to a couple looking for a great band that played a nice mix of classic and modern songs.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Martha · Married on 04/01/2017

Attraction was fantastic! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and many of them came up to us the night of our wedding and even weeks later talking about how great the band was. The band leader, Dave, was awesome. He couldn't have been easier to work with and played all of our requests.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Douglas · Married on 12/31/2016

Amazing!! We got married on New Years Eve so expectations were high but Attraction exceeded all expectations. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and we have received so many compliments about the band. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Margaret · Married on 12/10/2016

My fiancé and I knew that we wanted to have a live band, but never imagined the tremendous impact it would have on the reception atmosphere. Dave was a gem to work with and made the entire process very easy. He was incredibly accommodating for all of our requests leading up to the wedding, and during the event, itself.

The band is AMAZING, such wonderful singers, phenomenal entertainers, and great people to be around. The music selection appealed across generations and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests had an absolute blast and continue to rave about Dave and Attraction, even a few weeks removed from the event. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking to create a fun, dance-friendly environment at their reception. They exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

This group has some incredibly talented vocalists. Holy smokes.
    We heard them rehearsing before our reception started (we were taking some photos there), and got SO excited, because even just warming up, they were spectacular.
    They blew us away! We had watched their promo video online and were very impressed, but that's nothing compared to how they were in person.
    They did a wonderful job of picking up on the vibe of the party and keeping it going. They brought so much energy, and really turned our reception into a dance party. They engagde the crowd- it was almost like being a concert at our own wedding!
    They also did music at our cocktail hour which was more instrumental and extremely classy.
    They're performers, but everyone was so nice! We were bumping into them before the reception started and they were all so sweet.
    My advice: check out their video, and then book! It's evident how talented they are, but they will exceed expectations.

Sent on 11/15/2016