The Janitors

Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Janitors

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, The Janitors Band provides energetic musical entertainment for weddings and other special events. Comprised of a vocalist and musicians on drums, bass guitar, guitar, and keyboard, the members of the band aim to keep the dance floor crowded all night with their musical talents. They are willing to travel for events, capturing the audience’s attention with every song.

The band can be booked for wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, and to provide music during breaks. In addition, they can also provide MC services, which they do with a comfortable, fun demeanor. With years of experience, their musical library has a large number of songs, but they are more than willing to learn new songs for special events. The band supplies their own instruments, lighting, microphones, and sound/PA systems when playing for an audience. The Janitors Band can perform music in the following genres:

• Blues
Handsome men
Handsome men

3 Reviews for The Janitors

Anna · Married on 10/23/2010

This band was amazing, and truly made our reception one that I, nor anyone else, will never forget. They played all of the songs that I requested and they kept people on the dance floor ALL night (even my husband's grandma was dancing until the end). My parent's friends thought that she definitely picked the band since they played so many great oldies, and my friends though I definitely pick them because they played so many popular songs! I loved their energy and the fact that they gave out hats and other props for my crazy family and friends to wear on the dance floor. They really play off the party crowd atmosphere and I don't know one person who did not dance at least once during the night at our wedding. This band made my wedding special and I highly recommend booking them for yours as well. On a side note, our wedding was about 2 hours outside of VA Beach so they can travel for your event if you are fairly close without a problem.

Erin · Married on 06/20/2009

The Janitors were an incredible band! They had an excellent play list of current songs and "oldies" that kept everyone dancing all night long! Even when they took a break they played line dances (electric slide, cupid shuffle, etc) that kept people moving. The dance floor was never empty! Not only are they excellent musicians, but they put on an energetic and fun show. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun the band was! The Janitors really helped to make our day special...they even learned to play a song that was meaningful to me and my Dad for our father/daughter dance. I would highly recommend booking them for your reception - they also play various shows in the area, not just weddings, so check them out!

The Janitors FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Country, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Reception Music, Willing to Travel