Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About The Dundies

The Dundies is a wedding band based in Lynchburg, Virginia. Since 2013, this four-piece has provided live musical entertainment across age groups at weddings and other events. With their long experience and larger-than-life style, these musicians are sure to bring a high-energy performance to pack your dance floor.

For your ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception, The Dundies offers a repertoire of over 80 hit songs across oldies, country, classic rock, and top 40’s. All members have years of experience on stage, and more instruments are available in addition to their guitar, bass, and drums. The band can take care of their own setup and cleanup, meaning one less thing for you to worry about. In addition to weddings, The Dundies is available to play at other special events and celebrations. These include:

• Bar/club shows

The Dundies 2
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding ever

...is what I heard from a number of our guests and I guarantee you aside from the winning personalities of my groom and myself, it was because of the Dundies. They are BUSY guys and consummate professionals. Cannot recommend enough. Best decision we made re: our wedding. Danny Gonzalez made everything so seamless and special and the guys went above and beyond.

They are salt of the earth—rockstars—-they gave us the most epic wedding and they are rockstars in every sense of the word and they are also kind and thoughtful and generous and I told Mason their manager that he is lucky to have them on his roster. They even learned our first dance song, Tennessee Whisky, and Danny sang it maybe better than Chris Stapleton himself could. They are the best decision we ever made, my cousin wants to hire them and fly them down to Florida for his wife’s 40th birthday and I am going to sing their praises until the end of time. They were amazing and they brought so much joy to us on the most important and memorable day of our lives and I can’t think of a better way to make a living than doing what they did. You could see they love it too-they really care. Thank you Dundies!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Amanda Lane · Married on 08/03/2019

Our reception was a rockin' concert...perfection!

The Dundies KILLED IT at our wedding. Our reception was on the stage of the Carpenter Theater in Richmond, VA, and these guys were the perfect entertainment. People kept coming up to my husband and me asking "who are these guys?! They're incredible!" They kept the energy high all night and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding band. Danny's got to be one of the hardest working people in the biz. He kept in touch with us leading up to the event, was very flexible with our requests, and I've NEVER seen a lead singer work a crowd the way he did!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    The Dundies 3
  • Patrick

Patrick Lytle · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Band and friend's wedding band

Band at my wedding and knocked it out of the park in all categories. Great musicians, awesome voices, very friendly, and create a really fun atmosphere.

Guests at my wedding liked them so much that they had them come down to Florida to play at their own wedding. We attended that one as well and they were just as entertaining and professional!

Cannot wait to hire them again to play at a future event.

Sent on 05/28/2019