313 2nd St. SE #106, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

Jen Fariello Photography LLC 2
Jen Fariello Photography LLC 3
Jen Fariello Photography LLC 4

Katheryn M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal photography from an even more glowing person! Jen is the best!

I cannot say enough great things about Jen—she is a true artist! For starters, my husband and I are not necessarily “at ease” in front of the camera, but Jen worked her magic – putting us at ease right off the bat, with her enthusiasm and warm personality. She is also a visionary—seeing the perfect shot with the perfect backdrop comes naturally for her. This is so incredibly important for wedding photographers, because the day goes by in a blink of an eye, and finding a photographer who knows what, how and when to shoot so you don’t have to spend too much time taking photos is paramount to enabling you to spend time celebrating with your loved ones. She also does a fantastic job capturing candid photos of your guest (so you can see all the moments you may not be able to witness yourself live), and all the little details that you’ll want to remember forever. Lastly, everyone is naturally so eager to see “sneak peak” photos immediately after the wedding, and without prompting, Jen shared a wealth of amazing photos within a day or so after the wedding. We also got married in November, and our family wanted to use a photo for a Christmas card, and Jen was incredibly flexible and helpful in getting that photo over to us immediately so we could use it. In short, Jen is everything you could want or dream of re: a wedding photographer – 10/10 would recommend!

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

JEN. Where to even begin....this woman is a genius. From the moment I met her at my engagement shoot, to the last minutes of the wedding, I knew that I couldn't be in better hands - her talent knows no bounds. She has the most calming, genuine, and sweet personality, my friends and I have joked that we actually miss her since the wedding ended. Not to mention she is a trooper. We wanted our first look to be at the Lincoln Memorial, but it happened to be the coldest winter since the early 1900s. Despite this, Jen bundled up, put her game face on, and took the most epic pictures - with a smile on her face. She made my day so special, made me feel SO comfortable, and captured the most special moments of my entire life. Thank you Jen, you are amazing.

Jen Fariello Photography LLC 5
    Jen Fariello Photography LLC 6
    Jen Fariello Photography LLC 7
    Jen Fariello Photography LLC 8

Courtney · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Jen as our photographer for our wedding this past December and had nothing but the best experience! From the moment we met her (I brought my parents and in-laws with me), we were sold! Her energy is contagious and you can tell that she puts her whole heart and soul into her photography - it shines through in every single photo she takes. My husband and I both don't love getting our photos taken, but Jen made us feel confident and comfortable! She also worked incredibly well with our entire family and made everyone feel at ease - all night, people were gushing about Jen and what a star she truly is! Jen, we can't thank you enough for making this part of our wedding so seamless and wonderful. You are forever in our hearts for giving us beautiful wedding photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jen Fariello Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,506.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,507.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Big Ray & the Kool Kats
    Big Ray & the Kool Kats Wedding Bands

Every time we work with Jen it's a charming experience. Plus, I love her work. You will too, trust a guy who has performed at over 1500 wedding receptions...Me.

• Attraction Band
    Attraction Band Wedding Bands

Jen is a super pro. Always a joy to work with and her talent is evident in her gorgeous pictures. Highly recommended!

• The Market at Grelen
    The Market at Grelen Barn & Farm Weddings

As being both a client and a vendor along side Jen, I can say she has a natural way of making you feel comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera. She really gets a true understanding of her clients, and puts a creative touch on everything she does. Her photos are stunning and emotional. A true gem!

• 313 2nd St. SE #106 Charlottesville, 22902 See on map