431 N Baldwin St., Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hilltop Community Farm

A full-service floral design and flower farm business serving the greater Madison area, Wisconsin, Hilltop Community Farm offers seasonal blooms for wedding decoration. Deviating from traditional designs, the floral artists at the farm offer couples textural and lush blooms that have received personalized attention and care. Their field-to-vase mentality supports their commitment to sustainability and their dedication to working in partnership with nature and clients to produce unique, truly one of kind wedding designs.

With over 12 years of growing and designing flower feasts for weddings and events, Hilltop Community Farm specializes in fresh-from-the-garden floral designs that evoke romantic, vintage, country, and rustic feels. Each arrangement is created within a day of the flowers being picked, ensuring peak freshness and color. With in-depth consultations, couples can learn what Hilltop Community Farm can offer in terms of arrangements, wholesale and bulk options, delivery, set up, and preservation. The creations this company are able to design include:

• Aisle decor

Hilltop Community Farm 6
Hilltop Community Farm 7
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Hire them immediately!

We could not have asked for a better florist than Hilltop! Erin was extremely accommodating, patient with my ever-changing thoughts on what I wanted, and truly embodied every single detail I was envisioning. She has such a passion for what she does, and it shows in her work and her professionalism. Hilltop Community Farms was a huge part of making our wedding day look as gorgeous as it felt. I would recommend to anyone and everyone, for weddings or for any other floral needs!
    (If looking at price below, our wedding was 8/24/19, we had 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen, 10 small buckets of flowers lining the aisle, arch florals, buckets of flowers at the base of the arch, lots of buckets of flowers that we arranged in vases on our guest tables, and a few extra boutonnières/corsages for grandparents, readers, etc. For as much as we got, it was VERY affordable!!!)

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Hilltop Community Farm 12
    Hilltop Community Farm 13
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful, great to work with, you'd be a fool to not hire them!

Erin was incredible and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She worked with my schedule of when I wanted the flowers delivered, and rolled with it when I changed the schedule 2 weeks before. She was also flexible when details of the day changed, like when we went from 4 flower girls to one.

I didn't have an exact idea of what I wanted, but I sent her pictures of my bridesmaids dresses, and told her I didn't want red flowers. I just wanted beautiful native Wisconsin wildflowers that grow good in July.

When I walked in the venue after pictures all day, I was so taken back by how beautiful everything looked, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Flower centerpieces were really the only decorations that I had and they just brightened up the entire place!

I had Erin set aside flowers that went on my cake too.

She also made our Dog of Honor (2 year old German Shephard girl) a nice flower necklace to wear for the ceremony.

We recieved so many compliments from guests about the flowers. Even my super manly brother said they were really nice!

I was so happy with Erin and Hilltop that I would 100% recommend them to anyone planning anything with flowers. You'd be a fool to not hire them!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Hilltop Community Farm 24
    Hilltop Community Farm 25

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely the BEST!

Erin is absolutely AMAZING! We had the best experience with her from start to finish. She is super sweet, responsive and caring. She always went out of her way to make our day special and personalized. When we first met we knew right way she was perfect for us. Her flowers are straight from her flower farm and you can tell she puts her heart into it. It was exactly the look we wanted. We were invited to a 'Brunch and Blooms' event where she hosted us and few other friends to take a tour of the flower farm, eat fresh food and create our own bouquets. This event truly sparked my new found love for flowers! She was always very cooperative and even shared some fresh black currant jam and aronia juice on our wedding day with a really sweet note wishing us luck in our future. I really enjoyed working with her and will definitely stay in contact with her. We love you Erin!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Hilltop Community Farm Pricing

Hilltop Community Farm Price Rates

Hilltop Community Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

• 431 N Baldwin St. Madison, WI, 53703 See on map