Hidden View Farm: A Georgian Manor House and Gardens
A private residential property over 100 acres, iincludes natural woodlands and trails, gardens, lily pond, waterfalls, and various other photogenic features. This idyllic garden setting has five exquisite and distinct event venues, an additional two spectacular photo venues, and two private garden apartments. This private estate is a Maryland home of distinction (featured in Traditional Home and other fine home magazines). "There is a palpable sense of history here, invoked not only with architecture and color but with pedigreed European and American antiques and art work as well." (Traditional Home Magazine)
An event at Hidden View Farm:Manor House and Gardens is your private and unique event. We do not host multiple, back-to-back events in a single day. We are a private, family property.
The perfect location for a "destination wedding" without the airfare!
· Chapel Field -- a beautiful small field setting with a garden surround making the space intimate. Includes benches and "altarpieces" for an outdoor wedding or commitment ceremony for 100-150 guests. This field is naturally shaded in the morning and later in the afternoon.
· Hidden View Field -- a lush manicured lawn in the midst of gardens. Includes a view of the South River. This field is the perfect location for a large reception of up to 200 seated guests. The size of the field can accommodate 2 large tents..
· Pond Terrace -- a charming and dramatic location for a standing wedding ceremony on the bridge or cocktail parties up to 100. Includes a water lily pond, bridge, waterfall and brick terrace. Complete with dramatic evening lighting. Also includes a Pond House -- a space for hosts to privately refresh or a staging area for your event.
· Main House Gardens -- A traditional Georgian Manor House surrounded by 7 acres of finely landscaped formal gardens.
· Secret Garden -- A distinctly private brick paved garden with a central waterfall. Small elevated platform perfect for a quartet.
· Manor House -- by special request/booking, the interior of the home can be booked for small, formal, and prestigious events. The Manor House has a back verandah -- a screened in brick porch overlooking formal gardens -- serves 50 seated and provides a unique indoor/outdoor option.
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for Hidden View Farm
Recommended by 100% of couples
Alana · Married on 09/16/2017
Wow! Richard and his team at Hidden View Farm & Private Manor House made my wedding day an absolute dream, and I cannot say enough wonderful things! My husband really wanted an outdoor venue for our reception after our Naval Academy wedding, but he and I were both skeptical about what Annapolis had to offer. We randomly found Hidden View Farm during a Google search, and were sold immediately. It is not your typical country club or ballroom venue. Richard lives on the property, which includes 100 acres of gardens, and it is absolutely breathtaking. His prices are very reasonable, and he'll let you choose any vendors you wish. We used his main field for our tent, but he has other sections of his property available for rent. He even offered us a military discount, which is always kind. Oh! And he has peacocks on the property, which are sure to please your guests. Everything about his property made our reception a dream come true, and we would not have changed a single thing about it. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful our reception was. Richard is an absolute pleasure to work with as well. Very quick to communicate with you, and will help put any bride at ease. In fact, he even recommended a dry cleaner for me to take my wedding dress to after I had red wine spilled on it during the reception. I cannot say enough good things about Hidden View Farm, and I highly recommend it for any event that you might be planning in the Annapolis area.Sent on 09/20/2017
User4504690 · 2+ years ago
We hosted a 4th of July party at this venue. This is a gorgeous luxury location. At the same time it's remarkably comfortable. So hard to find the balance between fabulous and yet not too stuffy (we wanted people to have fun after all!) HVF achieves that perfect balance. The gardens are remarkable, I haven't seen any like this since Longwood Gardens in PA. The food was amazing -- they say farm-to-table and they mean it. The service was impeccable and friendly. I really felt like the whole staff was there to help and make sure it was a wonderful day. Achieved! I'd highly recommend any event at Hidden View Farm.Sent on 10/27/2014
Such a beautiful place for a wedding or any event!