Hidden View Farm: A Georgian Manor House and Gardens
A private residential property over 100 acres, iincludes natural woodlands and trails, gardens, lily pond, waterfalls, and various other photogenic features. This idyllic garden setting has five exquisite and distinct event venues, an additional two spectacular photo venues, and two private garden apartments. This private estate is a Maryland home of distinction (featured in Traditional Home and other fine home magazines). "There is a palpable sense of history here, invoked not only with architecture and color but with pedigreed European and American antiques and art work as well." (Traditional Home Magazine)
An event at Hidden View Farm:Manor House and Gardens is your private and unique event. We do not host multiple, back-to-back events in a single day. We are a private, family property.
The perfect location for a "destination wedding" without the airfare!
· Chapel Field -- a beautiful small field setting with a garden surround making the space intimate. Includes benches and "altarpieces" for an outdoor wedding or commitment ceremony for 100-150 guests. This field is naturally shaded in the morning and later in the afternoon.
· Hidden View Field -- a lush manicured lawn in the midst of gardens. Includes a view of the South River. This field is the perfect location for a large reception of up to 200 seated guests. The size of the field can accommodate 2 large tents..
· Pond Terrace -- a charming and dramatic location for a standing wedding ceremony on the bridge or cocktail parties up to 100. Includes a water lily pond, bridge, waterfall and brick terrace. Complete with dramatic evening lighting. Also includes a Pond House -- a space for hosts to privately refresh or a staging area for your event.
· Main House Gardens -- A traditional Georgian Manor House surrounded by 7 acres of finely landscaped formal gardens.
· Secret Garden -- A distinctly private brick paved garden with a central waterfall. Small elevated platform perfect for a quartet.
· Manor House -- by special request/booking, the interior of the home can be booked for small, formal, and prestigious events. The Manor House has a back verandah -- a screened in brick porch overlooking formal gardens -- serves 50 seated and provides a unique indoor/outdoor option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
2 ReviewsWrite a review
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Such a beautiful place for a wedding or any event!