Seattle, Seattle, WA 98121 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About HGK PHOTOGRAPHY

HGK Photography is a contemporary documentary-style photographer based out of Seattle, Washington. HGK gives each photo a name and a soul, which results in a collection of images that are absolutely breathtaking. The team serves couples throughout the Pacific Northwest and brings a collection of professional gear and tools, focusing on the details so that you can relax and enjoy the moment. At HGK, they believe that a picture has the power to convey emotion, mood, narrative, ideas, and messages, and the team is sure to provide you with pictures that tell your special story.

HGK Photography provides couples with a wide variety of photography items, including albums, digital files, prints, canvases, matted prints, and proofs. As well as wedding day photography and portraits, couples can also opt for engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress shoots. Some of other photography services they offer include:

• Additional hours

cjjiyonwedding071

4 Reviews for HGK PHOTOGRAPHY

• I

Ina · Married on 11/25/2017

I'm so grateful that we chose HGK photography to make our special day even more special. Being a Vancouverite, I was quite indecisive picking "the spots" for engagement photos in Seattle. HGK, the amazing photographer, helped me throughout the whole process from picking a location to simply "enjoying" our day of photo shooting. I never knew there were so many beautiful spots in Seattle until I met HGK.
    HGK made the whole hours just full of laughter and joy. I"m so in love with all of my engagement photos!! I'm ever so glad I picked Seattle and HGK photography for my engagement photos. Endless thanks to HGK for being such a sweet, gentle, thoughtful, and simply amazingly talented photographer!! Last but not least thank you so much for capturing the best sides of us. I am already looking forward to our wedding day with HGK photography in a few months.

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Y

Yoomi · Married on 06/09/2017

We chose HGK Photography for our wedding photography and I'm seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they made sure to capture every moment from every angle, in beautifully and artistically. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since the photos capture the memories forever.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Linnie · Married on 03/13/2017

It was an awesome experience working with HGK Photography. Hong went above and beyond to make sure how we want the photos to be taken. He was professional, focused, and fun to be working with. I am so happy with everything. Thank you so much for beautiful pictures.

Sent on 05/20/2017

HGK PHOTOGRAPHY Pricing

HGK PHOTOGRAPHY Price Rates

HGK PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3650
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98121 See on map
    Location of (HGK PHOTOGRAPHY)