10925 Sierra Oaks, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About Heavenly Day Events

As an Austin based wedding planning design boutique, we offer premiere full service planning, coordinating and design for marriage focused couples looking for a job well done. We know that being engaged is a wild ride so we want to come along side you to keep things sane, simplistic and realistic. Let's show your friends that you can do this without losing your mind, all while making sure you have time to tend to your relationship along the way.

Follow Heavenly Day Events on

Heavenly Day Events 6
Heavenly Day Events 7

Jessica Wareham · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptional Vendor to Vendor Experience

We are a family owned Food Truck, Taco Sweets, and cater all types of events. Working with Amber Anderson at Heavenly Day Events was by far the best experience. She was so easy to communicate with and anticipated all the questions I had for their 350+ wedding. She was very transparent and gave us all the tools we needed to provide the best experience for our guests. We look forward to working with her again in the future. Thanks, Amber!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Heavenly Day Events

Our Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive always enjoy working with Heavenly Day Events. Their team is present, incredibly kind and ALWAYS on top of their workflow game. We so appreciate the mapped out wedding timeline, their attention to detail & so much more! Heavenly Day coordinates with all the wedding vendors prior to the big day. Therefore making the wedding flow smoothly and stress-free. This is an incredibly well-organized full-service planning team!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Heavenly Day Events 8
    Heavenly Day Events 9
    Heavenly Day Events 10
    Heavenly Day Events 11

Melissa Saldana · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Wedding Planning Decision

We hired Cassie to be our wedding coordinator for our May 2019 Barr Mansion wedding. Hiring Cassie was my first and best wedding planning decision. While the benefits of hiring a wedding coordinator (and Cassie in particular) are many, the single biggest reason for doing so is for peace of mind. Friends who had previously planned weddings had highly recommended I hire a wedding coordinator, and the fact that I was planning an Austin wedding from Dallas solidified the decision. I had spoken to other coordinators, one of whom had made me feel bad about my budget, so when I first spoke to Cassie, I was feeling nervous and down. Within the first five minutes, I knew she was “the one” (which is more than I can say about my now husband!). Throughout the call, and the entire wedding planning process, Cassie listened to my questions and concerns, suggested thoughtful ideas and solutions, and never once judged me. She also anticipated things that would not have occurred to me, and made sure I always stayed on track. She always responded in a timely (and cheery) manner, which was important to me. It is not an overstatement to say that I remained calm throughout the entire process because I knew that Cassie was on top of every detail. This was especially welcome on my wedding day, when (what would have been) my beautiful outdoor wedding had to be moved indoors because of heavy rain. At no point did I panic, because I knew that Cassie (and Nicole!) would handle it superbly, which they did. I was able to enjoy the day instead of worrying about the details. I gained a friend in the process, and my only regret is that I don’t live in Austin so I can see Cassie more often!

Sent on 07/06/2019