9901 Brodie Lane Ste 160 #1056, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Heavenly Day Events

As an Austin based wedding planning design boutique, we offer premiere full service planning, coordinating and design for marriage focused couples looking for a job well done. We know that being engaged is a wild ride so we want to come along side you to keep things sane, simplistic and realistic. Let's show your friends that you can do this without losing your mind, all while making sure you have time to tend to your relationship along the way.

Follow Heavenly Day Events on

72 Reviews for Heavenly Day Events

• Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 08/24/2019

The absolute BEST!!

I am not even sure how to come up with the appropriate words to describe how incredible Cassie & the whole Heavenly Day Events team is. As someone who's worked in event planning before, I was very confident that I didn't need to hire a coordinator for my own wedding, but I am forever grateful that my mom convinced me otherwise. Hiring Cassie was the BEST decision I made (besides saying yes to my now husband) throughout the whole wedding planning process, especially because I was planning an Austin wedding from Dallas. She truly went above and beyond in every single aspect of her job, and it was the biggest relief to have her communicating with all of our vendors the month of the wedding. I knew Cassie & Taylor had everything taken care of, so my wedding day was 100% stress free. My biggest fear when it came to my wedding day was that it would rain. When I started checking the weather a month and a half before my wedding date, Cassie (very nicely) told me to stop because I would only drive myself crazy by doing that, and she was right! Turns out, it did end up raining on my wedding day, but I had ZERO clue that it had rained until Cassie came up to the bridal suite and told me that the "light sprinkle" was passing and that they would make sure to wipe down the chairs/tables before guests arrived. Cassie is the absolute best, and working with her felt more like working with a great friend instead of another vendor. I only wish I could plan another event in Austin so that I could work with her again!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jessica Wareham · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptional Vendor to Vendor Experience

We are a family owned Food Truck, Taco Sweets, and cater all types of events. Working with Amber Anderson at Heavenly Day Events was by far the best experience. She was so easy to communicate with and anticipated all the questions I had for their 350+ wedding. She was very transparent and gave us all the tools we needed to provide the best experience for our guests. We look forward to working with her again in the future. Thanks, Amber!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Heavenly Day Events

Our Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive always enjoy working with Heavenly Day Events. Their team is present, incredibly kind and ALWAYS on top of their workflow game. We so appreciate the mapped out wedding timeline, their attention to detail & so much more! Heavenly Day coordinates with all the wedding vendors prior to the big day. Therefore making the wedding flow smoothly and stress-free. This is an incredibly well-organized full-service planning team!

Sent on 08/07/2019

• 9901 Brodie Lane Ste 160 #1056 Austin, TX, 78748 See on map
    956-369-5566 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heavenly Day Events)