Heavenly Day Events Reviews

Heavenly Day Events 6
Heavenly Day Events 7

David Thomases · Married on 10/20/2018

Literally Magic

Having Heavenly Day (Cassie) organize our wedding was MAGICAL. We would not have come through it all so easily if we didn't have her and her team helping us along the way...making sure we had most everything taken care of, and keeping it all running smoothly while we had so much else going on in our lives. Cassie is literally made of magic. Worth every penny.

Michele · Married on 09/29/2018

We would like to let you know what a delight it was to work with Cassie throughout the entire planning process & on the day of of our daughter's wedding. The vendor recommendations & your coordination with each of them was exceptional. Your advice, organization & suggestions made the wedding preparations so easy for us & led to a flawless wedding day. We feel your orchestration of the details behind the scenes was the reason the entire wedding went so smoothly & allowed us to truly enjoy every moment of the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour & the reception. Your professionalism & talent helped give our daughter a perfect wedding day. Thank you , Michele D.

Diane · Married on 09/01/2018

Hailey at Heavenly Day, the best choice ever!

Hailey at Heavenly Day was one of a kind. I cannot say enough about how well she handled our daughter's wedding. Organized, on time, warm, compassionate, forthcoming, easy to talk to, stands up for you, if there is any issue with a vender... I could go on and on. Our advice, go with someone who has great experience with your venue and the caterer, and Hailey fit the bill! We felt safe on our wedding day, knowing she was in charge!

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to partner with Amber as our month-of-coordinator! Being out-of-town, we knew we needed someone with grit and experience to bring our special day together at the Wildflower Center. Not only is Amber professional, organized, and timely; she is also down-to-earth, sharing with us her personal stories and learned experiences.

Whenever we had a question or had a challenge to overcome, Amber never hesitated to offer her advice and balanced opinion. With no sugar-coating—just keeping things simple and real—Amber's words are ones you'd expect from a trusted friend or family member.

From the very beginning of our initial phone consultation, to the very end on our wedding day, we knew we were in good hands and are forever thankful to Amber and her trusted team at Heavenly Day Events.

Allison · Married on 02/16/2018

If you are reading this, give yourself the greatest wedding gift possible and hire Hailey right now. Don’t think about it another minute and just hire her. When you think about your wedding day you are probably thinking big picture. Walking down the aisle, cutting the cake or your big exit at the end of the night, right? It’s so exciting! But have you thought about the little details that make all of those big moments a reality? How will you know when to walk down the aisle so you don’t run into your groom? Is the minister going to yell for you? Are you going to send your bridesmaids outside to keep a lookout? Listen for the music, what if you can’t hear the music?! What if the shuttle with most of your guests is delayed and it pushes back the ceremony start time? Will you run over in your dress to the caterers to let them know dinner needs to be pushed back? Take it from an incredibly frugal bride. This was the best money I spent on my wedding. Hailey is the most organized person I have gotten the pleasure of knowing and she made sure every detail on my wedding day was perfect. If things didn’t go as planned then 1. I didn’t know about it 2. My family didn’t have to deal with it 3. She figured it out and made it perfect. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

As a professional producer, I thought planning a wedding would be a breeze and I may not need the help... but boy was I wrong. I worked with Amber throughout the entire process of our planning and she kept me on track, focused and stress free. Her recommended vendors kept me on budget with great results. I took her recommendations for florist and band and got complimented all night over them both. Her organization and attention to detail made me at ease on our wedding day - I didn't have to worry about anything but showing up! My husband and I continue to talk about how we had the PERFECT day in every sense of the word. No detail was missed and everything went off without a hitch. All the way down to loading up my parents car at the end of the night so that they could enjoy the bus ride home with friends, stress free. 10/10 would recommend Heavenly Day!!

Heavenly Day Events 8
    Heavenly Day Events 15
    Heavenly Day Events 16
    Heavenly Day Events 17

Joy · Married on 12/10/2017

Cassie completely took us on from the beginning and not once did she make me feel stressed out, rushed or that what we wanted for our big day couldn't be executed because of our short timeline. I remember feeling so relieved after Cassie responded to us and from the start she was so understanding, flexible and accommodating.

Cassie was understanding of our time difference because we live abroad and she found time to chat with us despite that. We felt so comfortable chatting with her and it was just like talking to one of your friends. She communicated very clearly what her role would be and also what she needed from us. I felt really confident in her and her experience, patience, professionalism, and understanding helped take a load off of my shoulders.

The wedding day was so amazing and everyone had a lot of fun! Amber was able to be there that day with Cassie and these ladies truly ran the show flawlessly. While there were some issues with time during photos and in turn ceremony ending a little bit later than planned, Cassie and Amber did their best to keep everything on schedule without it feeling rushed or stressful. They were both so helpful in making sure that my husband and I were doing okay and that we had everything we needed and it's those personal touches that I will always remember. Cassie went above and beyond to help me during some transition times and I felt so thankful and loved. She is so sweet and you just know she loves helping people feel special on their big day through everything she does.

We are so thankful for all the expert guidance we got along the way and how Cassie and Amber helped us to tie everything together. They made our day truly memorable and special.

Joy · Married on 12/10/2017

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2017

I was that bride who was looking for a "day of planner". When I jumped on a call with Amber she really helped me understand the process and how important it is to have a planner there for you through the entire planning process. I seriously don't know how I could have done everything or survived that day without Amber and her assistant Cassie. My entire wedding party, family, and wedding party's families LOVED THEM. If your wanting flawless work, professional and friendly communication and a feeling of relief while planning your wedding...HIRE AMBER. She's a beautiful person inside and out and there is no way you'll not love her. She has all the connections, best advice and such a calming personality....but she also gets the job done. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Amber and her team are pure gold.

Krissy · Married on 08/05/2017

Amber was absolutely amazing! She answered my million random questions and helped every step of the way. She and her team made sure our day went flawlessly. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her.

• Z

Zach · Married on 04/29/2017

As the officiant and guest at a recent wedding conducted by Heavenly Day, here is a note that I sent to Amber after the event:

"You did an AMAZING job!!! You are SO GOOD at what you do! It takes a truly special person to make weddings come together and pull off the execution of it all, but you did it flawlessly. Thank you for all of your hard work!"

Amber is far and away the best...the...BEST...wedding coordinator I have ever had the pleasure to work with. As a wedding official a coordinator can be a real hindrance or a blessing from God. Amber was a blessing to me and to all who were involved. She checks all the boxes of what you'd want in a wedding planner...professional, courteous, prompt, excellent communication before and after the ceremony, and Amber is so kind, friendly, and approachable. Hiring Amber to plan your wedding will be the best decision you make. Let her take all of the stress away from you as she can put together a plan and then execute that plan with flawless precision. As somebody who has been to more weddings than I can count, the one Amber planned and coordinated was the most well-run and well-organized wedding I have ever...EVER...attended. Not to mention the most beautiful! Call Amber today!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

I could not be happier that I hired Amber and the Heavenly Day Events team as the month of coordinator for my wedding! On our wedding day, everything went so well - my husband and I could not be happier!

I was so excited when Amber herself decided to work on my wedding! From the get go, having her on my team was so helpful - she provides all sorts of tools for the bride to reference throughout the planning stages and was always quick to respond to any question I sent her way, no matter how small.

And when the wedding got closer, I was so GLAD to have her on my side! From the venue walk-through to the grand exit, Amber and Hailey (her assistant for the day of my wedding) had it all under control.

On the day of, Hailey was already at the venue when I arrived and she immediately took any responsibility off my shoulders, I finally got to take a deep breath and really begin enjoying my day! Having Amber and Hailey there was the very best. I don't know what I would have done with out them! Catering ran into a couple of behind the scenes issues right before the reception, but thanks to the hard work of the Heavenly Day Events team, neither my husband and I nor our guests noticed!

When I met with other vendors, they were always excited to learn that Amber was on the team - I kept hearing "Amber's the best in town!". My family was so thrilled with how professional and friendly Amber was on the day. And with how smoothly everything went! Thank you Amber and Hailey for making our day the best day ever!

Anna · Married on 04/01/2017

I'm so glad we found Amber to help us with our wedding. We had our wedding at my parent's home so there were a lot of logistical elements that we needed a lot of help with. We must have exchanged a billion emails...because I had no idea what I was doing :)...and she was completely patient and supportive. Everyone complimented us on how smoothly the wedding went and how everything flowed so well. We have Amber to thank for that! If there were any issues with any of the vendors I never knew about them because Amber took care of everything for us. That's all I could have asked for...because I was already nervous enough as it was! :) :) If you need someone who has your best interest...you need Amber and Heavenly Day!!

Therese · Married on 03/04/2017

Amber is the cream of the crop when it comes to wedding planners! She is your non stop advocate when it comes to coordinating with vendors and planning out logistics. She gave honest, candid and reasonable advice throughout the entire process and she is always there to lend an ear. Amber is super responsive, very organized (not even kidding weeks out from the wedding and i didn't feel stressed because I knew Amber had it on lock down) OH, and did I mention she is FUN?! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. On the day of my wedding she went above and beyond even recruiting her husband as an extra hand because it was POURING rain on my wedding day and in my huge dress we needed a secure way to get me down to the chapel - thank you again, John!

My favorite part about Amber though is she not only cares about making the wedding the best night of your life but she cares about you and your future marriage, and is a fresh reminder about what this process is all about because believe me you can certainly lose sight along the way. Thank you so much Amber and the entire Anderson family. You guys are the BEST and we cannot thank you guys enough!! Love love love love love! Wish I could give her 10 stars. But I'll settle for 5. :)

• F

Fran · Married on 10/08/2016

Amber and her assistants worked magic on my daughter's wedding day. The wedding was at the Wildflower Center which has many challenges, but Amber appeared ready to handle them. I am very picky and tend to micromanage, but Heavenly Day managed to allay my concerns and even found and put away my handbag that I'd left lying about. I highly recommend for planning and/or coordinating.

Holly · Married on 10/01/2016

Amber was AMAZING! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding coordinator. Throughout the planning process she was responsive and efficient. On the day of the wedding, she seamlessly managed several crises that arose (including a ceremony music mishap and major guest transportation issue...both of which were quickly resolved thanks to Amber!) In addition to being an excellent wedding planner, I personally enjoyed working with her (and wish I had an excuse to stay in contact!) All around, Amber enhanced not only the wedding planning process, but my and my husband's wedding day experience.

Anna · Married on 07/02/2016

If I could give a higher rating than five stars I definitely would. Amber was literally a dream to work with from the very beginning! She thought of & took care of every detail that I wouldn't have thought of or considered. If I had tried to plan our wedding in Austin while finishing up my senior year at Texas A&M I honestly don't think we would have had a wedding! At least not a dream one like we did have with Heavenly Day's help! Amber sent me emails throughout our engagement with different vendors to choose from, deadlines to decide on things, and always her helpful, experienced, and kind input when I didn't exactly know how to decide on something. I could not have imagined a smoother or more enjoyable experience than working with Heavenly Day!

Chrissy · Married on 06/18/2016

Heavenly Day Events will absolutely exceed your expectations! They are accommodating, understanding, and genuine people who WANT to see your day run smoothly. From the very beginning they are informative and caring. They provide you with a list of caterers that are reasonable for your budget. They are there for advice when you just aren't sure about decisions to be made. I was an absolute wreck the day of our rehearsal dinner. By the time Amber showed up it became apparent that I had nothing to worry about and that she was prepared to handle anything. I was nervous (maybe a bit emotional) and I know I couldn't have possibly done it without Amber. The day of our wedding was a breeze- thanks to all that Amber had put into making my day as perfect as it was. My husband and I are still in awe about how smoothly the day of our wedding went and will come greatly recommended by the Morris family. If you are looking for a stress-free, fun, and beautiful wedding Heavenly Day Events is the wedding planner to book!

Thank you, Amber, for going above and beyond for us and making it the happiest weekend of my life!

Andrew · Married on 04/10/2016

Heavenly Day Events was recommended to us by our caterer (Royal Fig) for their month-of coordination services. By the time we began working with Heavenly Day, we had already secured our venue and caterer. However, we were planning our wedding from a distance, so knew it would take a load of stress off of us to have someone to pull it all together leading up to the event and to check in and provide assistance along the way. We found this to be really useful as it helped us to stay organized and tick things off the list instead of being overwhelmed at the last minute. We initially began working with one coordinator who ended up accepting a job and moving to a new city within the month before our wedding. That’s life - these things happen! We were a little nervous at first, but Hailey, who had been assisting up to that point, took the lead with help from Ginny on the wedding day. Amber, who owns and runs Heavenly Day, was communicative throughout this transition and helped to ease any concerns we had. On the day of, the team kept everything running according to schedule and my parents were so impressed by how smoothly the day flowed.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Heavenly Day Events's reply:

Thanks, Andrew! You are very kind. We hated to see Sierra go but with her family concerns, it really was best and we have been so glad to see clients pleased with our Plan B execution this spring. I'm glad that your parents enjoyed the flow - able to relax and mingle with friends. I appreciate the time you've taken to sing our praises! Welcome to marriage.... may you be blessed!

Laura · Married on 03/06/2016

Heavenly Day Events is wonderful! Our wedding was amazing and I have no doubt that the people to thank for that are the coordinators that were involved in our day! I am sure there were issues behind the scenes but what is amazing is that the bride and groom were not aware of these issues. I have no doubt that these ladies can take on any problem and find a solution with a smile of their faces! During our engagement we worked with 3 different coordinators for varying reasons that were completely understandable; at no point was I concerned for the quality of service I would be given because they are all incredible women who are very organized and detail oriented. Amber, Sierra, and Hailey worked very hard for my husband and I, and it was very much appreciated! Hailey on the day of our wedding wasn't fazed by anything, or she has a great poker face because she just kept smiling no matter what was happening which helped keep my calm. I think one of the best complements that can be given to these ladies is that one of our wedding guests approached my father and told him that our wedding was possibly the best run wedding they had been to and asked how we had done it … my father pointed at Hailey standing in the corner with her clipboard and said it was because of the coordinators! Guests weren't aware of their presence but they were exactly where they needed to be to help the wedding go as planned! I wish I could hug each one of them and thank them for bringing all of our planning to life and making everything run smoothly!

Michelle · Married on 03/05/2016

I cannot say enough kind words about Sierra and all she did for me throughout the wedding planning process. She dealt constantly with my crazy work travel schedule, OCD tendencies and general freakouts about the day that I tried to summarize in emails. She kept me on track to be sure that I wasn't forgetting any important details and was completely aware of what needed to be done by specific times. Our wedding was perfect. I have no doubt (and my mother and sister told me) that there were issues that popped up that I never even knew about. The the people I have to thank for that are the coordinators that were involved in our day. My husband and I both felt at ease the entire day that everything was being taken care of and we were not let down. I have no doubt that Sierra can handle anything that arises and does it flawlessly and with a smile on her face. Sierra was very organized and detail oriented which is a huge plus for me as someone who panics over details. The best explanation of what she did for us that day is that my bridesmaids all came up to me asking how on earth I had thought of everything. When I told them that I didn't but Sierra did, they were so impressed. From what my mother and sister told me, she was everywhere she needed to be to ensure everything ran smoothly and according to plan. Thank you for making the day exactly as we had pictured! We can't thank you enough for allowing us to enjoy our family and friends while everything was running according to plan!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Heavenly Day Events's reply:

Aw, Michelle!!! That is so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words. We never want anyone burdened with behind the scenes troubleshooting so I'm glad to hear you never caught wind of anything. I just took a peak at some photos from your photographer and just loved everything about them. Congrats to the two of you and welcome to marriage!

I worked with Sierra - starting about a year ahead of time. She checked in with me periodically but was not intrusive. She had several tips to help with our planning. Once we got about three months out she reached out more frequently and we had one or two phone calls (I was planning this wedding from 1,500 miles away) to go over details. We had to change many of our plans at the last minute due to weather. I must say - and I never thought it was possible - Sierra was so much on top of everything that I (as the mother of the bride) did actually let go and enjoy my daughter's wedding knowing that Sierra would take care of every detail just as I would. And she did. As a very detail-oriented person this is not an endorsement I give lightly. She and her team took care of everything and anticipated every issue that came up. I could not have been more pleased. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

Amber Anderson and her team at Heavenly Day Events were an absolute dream to work with and made our wedding day (and the entire planning process) so much easier. I never had to worry that something wasn't on schedule or someone wasn't informed bc Amber took care of it all and clearly knew what she was doing. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was worth every penny of her fee and much more!!

I know it might seem most appropriate to wait until after my wedding (May 10, 2015) to write a review for a vendor but I have complete confidence that what I have experience the last 4 months will fully translate into a beautiful wedding day!

When I contacted Heavenly Day Events, it was rather late at night on a weekend and I wasn't expecting a response until the following week. Amber, the owner, replied to my email within the hour and gave me all of the information I asked for. While some of her services were initially out of my price range, she essentially created a package for me that worked well with my budget. She also took the time to speak with me the following week to walk me through any questions I had and just to give me an insight on her and the company. I was sold!

Within days I was set up with a wedding coordinator and the planning process began. We had a thorough phone conversation and she supplied me with a very detailed document that helped me lay out the wedding. Since my wedding is in another city from where I live, I was concerned about the process being smooth. A few weeks into the process, Amber contacted me to let me know that my coordinator was no longer at the company BUT she had already selected a new coordinator, Dana, who was already reviewing my profile. She assured me that Dana would have no problem jumping on board and when I spoke to Dana for the first time, she was AMAZING! That has been the case since then. She is thorough, professional, kind, funny and calming. She listens, gives GREAT ideas and really handles a lot of the grunt work. Although I paid for a "Month of Coordinator" I got MUCH much more.
    They have both gone above and beyond to ensure me that IF there are any obstacles, they are resolved before they become a problem. The communication is clean and the work that is presented is of high professionalism AND passion! Dana is amazing and Amber has a wonderful company. They are a must have for any wedding or event!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Heavenly Day Events's reply:

Cam, m'dear! You are awesome. Such kind words. We are so fortunate to have such amazing clients and are so glad you are part of the Heavenly Day family. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. We are thrilled that you were so pleased. Thanks for taking the 'staff change' journey with us and being so understanding about the unexpected life change for the first coordinator. It sounds like you and Dana were a match made in Heaven(ly Day). Okay, that was a really bad joke. :) Take care!!!! Xo, Amber

Hannah · Married on 04/25/2015

The Heavenly Day Events team is incredible! After signing our contract, we ended up having to change the date of our wedding. Amber was already booked on our new date, so she quickly introduced me to her wonderful co-worker Sierra. I will be forever grateful. Sierra is smart, funny and extremely organized. She went above and beyond and allowed my wedding planning experience to be exactly what I hoped for, stress free! Sierra tied up every loose end and created a flawless wedding experience. She is incredible easy to work with and provides great advice and wonderful, creative ideas that were very useful when I was beginning to get burnt out on planning. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner and will recommend Heavenly Day Events to everyone I know!