Heavenly Day Events Reviews

Heavenly Day Events 6
Heavenly Day Events 7

Jessica Wareham · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptional Vendor to Vendor Experience

We are a family owned Food Truck, Taco Sweets, and cater all types of events. Working with Amber Anderson at Heavenly Day Events was by far the best experience. She was so easy to communicate with and anticipated all the questions I had for their 350+ wedding. She was very transparent and gave us all the tools we needed to provide the best experience for our guests. We look forward to working with her again in the future. Thanks, Amber!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Uptown

Uptown Drive · Married on 06/07/2019

Our Austin Wedding Band LOVES Heavenly Day Events

Our Austin wedding band, Uptown Drive always enjoy working with Heavenly Day Events. Their team is present, incredibly kind and ALWAYS on top of their workflow game. We so appreciate the mapped out wedding timeline, their attention to detail & so much more! Heavenly Day coordinates with all the wedding vendors prior to the big day. Therefore making the wedding flow smoothly and stress-free. This is an incredibly well-organized full-service planning team!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Heavenly Day Events 8
    Heavenly Day Events 9
    Heavenly Day Events 10
    Heavenly Day Events 11

Melissa Saldana · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Wedding Planning Decision

We hired Cassie to be our wedding coordinator for our May 2019 Barr Mansion wedding. Hiring Cassie was my first and best wedding planning decision. While the benefits of hiring a wedding coordinator (and Cassie in particular) are many, the single biggest reason for doing so is for peace of mind. Friends who had previously planned weddings had highly recommended I hire a wedding coordinator, and the fact that I was planning an Austin wedding from Dallas solidified the decision. I had spoken to other coordinators, one of whom had made me feel bad about my budget, so when I first spoke to Cassie, I was feeling nervous and down. Within the first five minutes, I knew she was “the one” (which is more than I can say about my now husband!). Throughout the call, and the entire wedding planning process, Cassie listened to my questions and concerns, suggested thoughtful ideas and solutions, and never once judged me. She also anticipated things that would not have occurred to me, and made sure I always stayed on track. She always responded in a timely (and cheery) manner, which was important to me. It is not an overstatement to say that I remained calm throughout the entire process because I knew that Cassie was on top of every detail. This was especially welcome on my wedding day, when (what would have been) my beautiful outdoor wedding had to be moved indoors because of heavy rain. At no point did I panic, because I knew that Cassie (and Nicole!) would handle it superbly, which they did. I was able to enjoy the day instead of worrying about the details. I gained a friend in the process, and my only regret is that I don’t live in Austin so I can see Cassie more often!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing short of perfection!

WOW. It is my honor and pleasure to recommend Heavenly Day Events. Amber was our lead-planner, counselor, friend, and leader. She led the way from day 1 and made the process of planning a wedding, navigating family-dynamics, vendor agreements, x-y-and-z a breeze. We had complete faith and trust in Amber and the HDE team.
    We also used Amber as a pre-marital counselor through her training with SYMBIS and we would highly recommend this! Amber was a wonderful facilitator, and allowed Josh and I to have some much-needed conversations. It was a really fun and insightful way to take one more step to strengthen our relationship before the wedding. We always felt very safe and comfortable with Amber.
    When we woke up on our wedding day, we had a tornado warning and torrential rain; not once did we worry or stress, because we knew Amber was on our team. Amber was in constant communication with all of our vendors, and with Josh and I, and because of that, it allowed us to still enjoy every single minute of our day.
    We found out that our post-wedding transportation cancelled last minute (they were not arranged or recommended by HDE), and Amber personally drove us to our hotel in Nicole's white Porsche - major wedding highlight!!! This is the epitome of service and hospitality, and Josh and I were in disbelief that we were lucky enough to have y'all.
    We are so grateful for Amber and Nicole for handling our wedding day with grace and professionalism; we are so happy that y'all were there for us, we could not have done it without you!
    Thank you so much, we love y'all!

Sent on 04/17/2019

David Thomases · Married on 10/20/2018

Literally Magic

Having Heavenly Day (Cassie) organize our wedding was MAGICAL. We would not have come through it all so easily if we didn't have her and her team helping us along the way...making sure we had most everything taken care of, and keeping it all running smoothly while we had so much else going on in our lives. Cassie is literally made of magic. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Michele · Married on 09/29/2018

We would like to let you know what a delight it was to work with Cassie throughout the entire planning process & on the day of of our daughter's wedding. The vendor recommendations & your coordination with each of them was exceptional. Your advice, organization & suggestions made the wedding preparations so easy for us & led to a flawless wedding day. We feel your orchestration of the details behind the scenes was the reason the entire wedding went so smoothly & allowed us to truly enjoy every moment of the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour & the reception. Your professionalism & talent helped give our daughter a perfect wedding day. Thank you , Michele D.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Diane · Married on 09/01/2018

Hailey at Heavenly Day, the best choice ever!

Hailey at Heavenly Day was one of a kind. I cannot say enough about how well she handled our daughter's wedding. Organized, on time, warm, compassionate, forthcoming, easy to talk to, stands up for you, if there is any issue with a vender... I could go on and on. Our advice, go with someone who has great experience with your venue and the caterer, and Hailey fit the bill! We felt safe on our wedding day, knowing she was in charge!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to partner with Amber as our month-of-coordinator! Being out-of-town, we knew we needed someone with grit and experience to bring our special day together at the Wildflower Center. Not only is Amber professional, organized, and timely; she is also down-to-earth, sharing with us her personal stories and learned experiences.

Whenever we had a question or had a challenge to overcome, Amber never hesitated to offer her advice and balanced opinion. With no sugar-coating—just keeping things simple and real—Amber's words are ones you'd expect from a trusted friend or family member.

From the very beginning of our initial phone consultation, to the very end on our wedding day, we knew we were in good hands and are forever thankful to Amber and her trusted team at Heavenly Day Events.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Allison · Married on 02/16/2018

If you are reading this, give yourself the greatest wedding gift possible and hire Hailey right now. Don’t think about it another minute and just hire her. When you think about your wedding day you are probably thinking big picture. Walking down the aisle, cutting the cake or your big exit at the end of the night, right? It’s so exciting! But have you thought about the little details that make all of those big moments a reality? How will you know when to walk down the aisle so you don’t run into your groom? Is the minister going to yell for you? Are you going to send your bridesmaids outside to keep a lookout? Listen for the music, what if you can’t hear the music?! What if the shuttle with most of your guests is delayed and it pushes back the ceremony start time? Will you run over in your dress to the caterers to let them know dinner needs to be pushed back? Take it from an incredibly frugal bride. This was the best money I spent on my wedding. Hailey is the most organized person I have gotten the pleasure of knowing and she made sure every detail on my wedding day was perfect. If things didn’t go as planned then 1. I didn’t know about it 2. My family didn’t have to deal with it 3. She figured it out and made it perfect. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

As a professional producer, I thought planning a wedding would be a breeze and I may not need the help... but boy was I wrong. I worked with Amber throughout the entire process of our planning and she kept me on track, focused and stress free. Her recommended vendors kept me on budget with great results. I took her recommendations for florist and band and got complimented all night over them both. Her organization and attention to detail made me at ease on our wedding day - I didn't have to worry about anything but showing up! My husband and I continue to talk about how we had the PERFECT day in every sense of the word. No detail was missed and everything went off without a hitch. All the way down to loading up my parents car at the end of the night so that they could enjoy the bus ride home with friends, stress free. 10/10 would recommend Heavenly Day!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Heavenly Day Events 19
    Heavenly Day Events 20
    Heavenly Day Events 21

Joy · Married on 12/10/2017

Cassie completely took us on from the beginning and not once did she make me feel stressed out, rushed or that what we wanted for our big day couldn't be executed because of our short timeline. I remember feeling so relieved after Cassie responded to us and from the start she was so understanding, flexible and accommodating.

Cassie was understanding of our time difference because we live abroad and she found time to chat with us despite that. We felt so comfortable chatting with her and it was just like talking to one of your friends. She communicated very clearly what her role would be and also what she needed from us. I felt really confident in her and her experience, patience, professionalism, and understanding helped take a load off of my shoulders.

The wedding day was so amazing and everyone had a lot of fun! Amber was able to be there that day with Cassie and these ladies truly ran the show flawlessly. While there were some issues with time during photos and in turn ceremony ending a little bit later than planned, Cassie and Amber did their best to keep everything on schedule without it feeling rushed or stressful. They were both so helpful in making sure that my husband and I were doing okay and that we had everything we needed and it's those personal touches that I will always remember. Cassie went above and beyond to help me during some transition times and I felt so thankful and loved. She is so sweet and you just know she loves helping people feel special on their big day through everything she does.

We are so thankful for all the expert guidance we got along the way and how Cassie and Amber helped us to tie everything together. They made our day truly memorable and special.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Joy · Married on 12/10/2017

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2017

I was that bride who was looking for a "day of planner". When I jumped on a call with Amber she really helped me understand the process and how important it is to have a planner there for you through the entire planning process. I seriously don't know how I could have done everything or survived that day without Amber and her assistant Cassie. My entire wedding party, family, and wedding party's families LOVED THEM. If your wanting flawless work, professional and friendly communication and a feeling of relief while planning your wedding...HIRE AMBER. She's a beautiful person inside and out and there is no way you'll not love her. She has all the connections, best advice and such a calming personality....but she also gets the job done. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Amber and her team are pure gold.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Krissy · Married on 08/05/2017

Amber was absolutely amazing! She answered my million random questions and helped every step of the way. She and her team made sure our day went flawlessly. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 04/29/2017

As the officiant and guest at a recent wedding conducted by Heavenly Day, here is a note that I sent to Amber after the event:

"You did an AMAZING job!!! You are SO GOOD at what you do! It takes a truly special person to make weddings come together and pull off the execution of it all, but you did it flawlessly. Thank you for all of your hard work!"

Amber is far and away the best...the...BEST...wedding coordinator I have ever had the pleasure to work with. As a wedding official a coordinator can be a real hindrance or a blessing from God. Amber was a blessing to me and to all who were involved. She checks all the boxes of what you'd want in a wedding planner...professional, courteous, prompt, excellent communication before and after the ceremony, and Amber is so kind, friendly, and approachable. Hiring Amber to plan your wedding will be the best decision you make. Let her take all of the stress away from you as she can put together a plan and then execute that plan with flawless precision. As somebody who has been to more weddings than I can count, the one Amber planned and coordinated was the most well-run and well-organized wedding I have ever...EVER...attended. Not to mention the most beautiful! Call Amber today!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

I could not be happier that I hired Amber and the Heavenly Day Events team as the month of coordinator for my wedding! On our wedding day, everything went so well - my husband and I could not be happier!

I was so excited when Amber herself decided to work on my wedding! From the get go, having her on my team was so helpful - she provides all sorts of tools for the bride to reference throughout the planning stages and was always quick to respond to any question I sent her way, no matter how small.

And when the wedding got closer, I was so GLAD to have her on my side! From the venue walk-through to the grand exit, Amber and Hailey (her assistant for the day of my wedding) had it all under control.

On the day of, Hailey was already at the venue when I arrived and she immediately took any responsibility off my shoulders, I finally got to take a deep breath and really begin enjoying my day! Having Amber and Hailey there was the very best. I don't know what I would have done with out them! Catering ran into a couple of behind the scenes issues right before the reception, but thanks to the hard work of the Heavenly Day Events team, neither my husband and I nor our guests noticed!

When I met with other vendors, they were always excited to learn that Amber was on the team - I kept hearing "Amber's the best in town!". My family was so thrilled with how professional and friendly Amber was on the day. And with how smoothly everything went! Thank you Amber and Hailey for making our day the best day ever!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Anna · Married on 04/01/2017

I'm so glad we found Amber to help us with our wedding. We had our wedding at my parent's home so there were a lot of logistical elements that we needed a lot of help with. We must have exchanged a billion emails...because I had no idea what I was doing :)...and she was completely patient and supportive. Everyone complimented us on how smoothly the wedding went and how everything flowed so well. We have Amber to thank for that! If there were any issues with any of the vendors I never knew about them because Amber took care of everything for us. That's all I could have asked for...because I was already nervous enough as it was! :) :) If you need someone who has your best interest...you need Amber and Heavenly Day!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Therese · Married on 03/04/2017

Amber is the cream of the crop when it comes to wedding planners! She is your non stop advocate when it comes to coordinating with vendors and planning out logistics. She gave honest, candid and reasonable advice throughout the entire process and she is always there to lend an ear. Amber is super responsive, very organized (not even kidding weeks out from the wedding and i didn't feel stressed because I knew Amber had it on lock down) OH, and did I mention she is FUN?! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. On the day of my wedding she went above and beyond even recruiting her husband as an extra hand because it was POURING rain on my wedding day and in my huge dress we needed a secure way to get me down to the chapel - thank you again, John!

My favorite part about Amber though is she not only cares about making the wedding the best night of your life but she cares about you and your future marriage, and is a fresh reminder about what this process is all about because believe me you can certainly lose sight along the way. Thank you so much Amber and the entire Anderson family. You guys are the BEST and we cannot thank you guys enough!! Love love love love love! Wish I could give her 10 stars. But I'll settle for 5. :)

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/08/2016

Amber and her assistants worked magic on my daughter's wedding day. The wedding was at the Wildflower Center which has many challenges, but Amber appeared ready to handle them. I am very picky and tend to micromanage, but Heavenly Day managed to allay my concerns and even found and put away my handbag that I'd left lying about. I highly recommend for planning and/or coordinating.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Holly · Married on 10/01/2016

Amber was AMAZING! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding coordinator. Throughout the planning process she was responsive and efficient. On the day of the wedding, she seamlessly managed several crises that arose (including a ceremony music mishap and major guest transportation issue...both of which were quickly resolved thanks to Amber!) In addition to being an excellent wedding planner, I personally enjoyed working with her (and wish I had an excuse to stay in contact!) All around, Amber enhanced not only the wedding planning process, but my and my husband's wedding day experience.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Anna · Married on 07/02/2016

If I could give a higher rating than five stars I definitely would. Amber was literally a dream to work with from the very beginning! She thought of & took care of every detail that I wouldn't have thought of or considered. If I had tried to plan our wedding in Austin while finishing up my senior year at Texas A&M I honestly don't think we would have had a wedding! At least not a dream one like we did have with Heavenly Day's help! Amber sent me emails throughout our engagement with different vendors to choose from, deadlines to decide on things, and always her helpful, experienced, and kind input when I didn't exactly know how to decide on something. I could not have imagined a smoother or more enjoyable experience than working with Heavenly Day!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Chrissy · Married on 06/18/2016

Heavenly Day Events will absolutely exceed your expectations! They are accommodating, understanding, and genuine people who WANT to see your day run smoothly. From the very beginning they are informative and caring. They provide you with a list of caterers that are reasonable for your budget. They are there for advice when you just aren't sure about decisions to be made. I was an absolute wreck the day of our rehearsal dinner. By the time Amber showed up it became apparent that I had nothing to worry about and that she was prepared to handle anything. I was nervous (maybe a bit emotional) and I know I couldn't have possibly done it without Amber. The day of our wedding was a breeze- thanks to all that Amber had put into making my day as perfect as it was. My husband and I are still in awe about how smoothly the day of our wedding went and will come greatly recommended by the Morris family. If you are looking for a stress-free, fun, and beautiful wedding Heavenly Day Events is the wedding planner to book!

Thank you, Amber, for going above and beyond for us and making it the happiest weekend of my life!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 04/13/2016

The absolute BEST!!

I am not even sure how to come up with the appropriate words to describe how incredible Cassie & the whole Heavenly Day Events team is. As someone who's worked in event planning before, I was very confident that I didn't need to hire a coordinator for my own wedding, but I am forever grateful that my mom convinced me otherwise. Hiring Cassie was the BEST decision I made (besides saying yes to my now husband) throughout the whole wedding planning process, especially because I was planning an Austin wedding from Dallas. She truly went above and beyond in every single aspect of her job, and it was the biggest relief to have her communicating with all of our vendors the month of the wedding. I knew Cassie & Taylor had everything taken care of, so my wedding day was 100% stress free. My biggest fear when it came to my wedding day was that it would rain. When I started checking the weather a month and a half before my wedding date, Cassie (very nicely) told me to stop because I would only drive myself crazy by doing that, and she was right! Turns out, it did end up raining on my wedding day, but I had ZERO clue that it had rained until Cassie came up to the bridal suite and told me that the "light sprinkle" was passing and that they would make sure to wipe down the chairs/tables before guests arrived. Cassie is the absolute best, and working with her felt more like working with a great friend instead of another vendor. I only wish I could plan another event in Austin so that I could work with her again!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Andrew · Married on 04/10/2016

Heavenly Day Events was recommended to us by our caterer (Royal Fig) for their month-of coordination services. By the time we began working with Heavenly Day, we had already secured our venue and caterer. However, we were planning our wedding from a distance, so knew it would take a load of stress off of us to have someone to pull it all together leading up to the event and to check in and provide assistance along the way. We found this to be really useful as it helped us to stay organized and tick things off the list instead of being overwhelmed at the last minute. We initially began working with one coordinator who ended up accepting a job and moving to a new city within the month before our wedding. That’s life - these things happen! We were a little nervous at first, but Hailey, who had been assisting up to that point, took the lead with help from Ginny on the wedding day. Amber, who owns and runs Heavenly Day, was communicative throughout this transition and helped to ease any concerns we had. On the day of, the team kept everything running according to schedule and my parents were so impressed by how smoothly the day flowed.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Heavenly Day Events's reply:

Thanks, Andrew! You are very kind. We hated to see Sierra go but with her family concerns, it really was best and we have been so glad to see clients pleased with our Plan B execution this spring. I'm glad that your parents enjoyed the flow - able to relax and mingle with friends. I appreciate the time you've taken to sing our praises! Welcome to marriage.... may you be blessed!

Laura · Married on 03/06/2016

Heavenly Day Events is wonderful! Our wedding was amazing and I have no doubt that the people to thank for that are the coordinators that were involved in our day! I am sure there were issues behind the scenes but what is amazing is that the bride and groom were not aware of these issues. I have no doubt that these ladies can take on any problem and find a solution with a smile of their faces! During our engagement we worked with 3 different coordinators for varying reasons that were completely understandable; at no point was I concerned for the quality of service I would be given because they are all incredible women who are very organized and detail oriented. Amber, Sierra, and Hailey worked very hard for my husband and I, and it was very much appreciated! Hailey on the day of our wedding wasn't fazed by anything, or she has a great poker face because she just kept smiling no matter what was happening which helped keep my calm. I think one of the best complements that can be given to these ladies is that one of our wedding guests approached my father and told him that our wedding was possibly the best run wedding they had been to and asked how we had done it … my father pointed at Hailey standing in the corner with her clipboard and said it was because of the coordinators! Guests weren't aware of their presence but they were exactly where they needed to be to help the wedding go as planned! I wish I could hug each one of them and thank them for bringing all of our planning to life and making everything run smoothly!

Sent on 03/17/2016