25801 178th PL SE, Kent, WA 98042 Map · Phone number

About Haze Gray Pixels

Hi my name is Rowell "Ro" Ducay. I'm a photographer based in Seattle and Covington, WA.

I never imagined growing up that I would become a photographer. I've always had an appreciation for art and I believe that when you see something interesting and beautiful, it will give you a deeper sense of feeling that touches your soul. That's what photography does to me and any opportunity I'm given to document through my camera lens, I relish.

Besides photography I am proudly serving my country on active duty in the Navy. I've been asked how I came up with the name Haze Gray Pixels. Well, haze gray is a paint color scheme used by US Navy warships and there is a term "Haze gray and Underway" which is a saying that refers to surface ships in arduous duty at sea. It's a term of tribal pride and identification. As a Sailor, it's been engrained in me to never forget where I came from and so I wanted to honor this with something that I am passionate about.

Any opportunity to shoot is a blessing.

All the glory goes to God above and I am forever thankful to him for blessing me with a family who continues to love and support me through my journey.

Ultimately, my goal is to capture moments and create images that will last a lifetime.

I look forward to meeting you and documenting your moment.

Follow Haze Gray Pixels on

11 Reviews for Haze Gray Pixels

1 User photo

Haze Gray Pixels 1

Jean Marie · Married on 07/14/2018

Ro is talented, generous and flexible. He is kind, professional and fun. We were so grateful to have him as a part of our celebration! Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Haze Gray Pixels 2

Christina · Married on 08/31/2017

Where do we even begin? Ro (the man behind Haze Gray Pixels), is a genuine, loving, humble, detail oriented human being who we couldn't have lived without at our wedding(s). We had both an American and Indian ceremony 2 days apart, and Ro was there to capture both weddings. We honestly love his work, and it's not even that he's great at taking pictures (he's phenomenal, by the way), it's that he enjoys his job, he enjoys capture special moments, and he loves connecting with people. We feel like we have found a lifelong friend out of Ro, and just from the sneak peak of wedding pictures we've seen thus far (plus our engagement pictures), my husband, our families and friends, and I couldn't be more happy. His presence on our wedding days was calming to the both of us, and we had no doubt of the quality of images he was going to take. He worked long hours with us and the rest of his team who was equally as amazing and we knew every moment from our ceremony, reception, and large guest list was captured. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

k · Married on 03/06/2017

My husband and I had an absolutely phenomenal time with Ro! We were so blessed to have found him and his talent!! He did an amazing job and was able to work with us very last minute! I could not have found a better person for the job, I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Haze Gray Pixels FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files