Marietta, GA 30067 Map · Phone number

About Gray Birch Events & Design

Gray Birch Events & Design is a Wedding and Event consultation firm based in Marietta, Georgia and serves the Metro Atlanta area and beyond. We also offer Graphic Design services. Our team is dedicated to creating magical events that our clients will remember for many years to come. From "Day-of" to Full Service coordination, we offer Wedding Packages to meet the needs of any couple. We offer a la carte services and Special Event planning, as well. Allow Gray Birch Events & Design to be a part of your Special Day and help turn your vision into reality!

hcr0356 copy
a9baaebab9acd26b FB IMG 1457016565709
shp5223

5 Reviews for Gray Birch Events & Design

Catherine · Married on 09/24/2016

Wow - I don't have enough space for all of the wonderful things I would like to say about Jennifer at Gray Birch Events! From the initial consultation, Jennifer put my mind at ease - her organization and communication left no question about her incredible amount of professionalism and skill. Leading up to the wedding day, her check lists, reminder e-mails, contract reviews, etc. were unbelievably helpful and SO necessary with the "wedding brain" that brides tend to suffer from!

On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the experience knowing that Jennifer was keeping track of timing, vendors and family coordination. In addition to her amazing skill set, Jennifer is so personable - I genuinely enjoyed every meeting we had and e-mail we exchanged. We received so many compliments on how smoothly everything went on the wedding day - and it was all thanks to Jennifer. Her services were, without a doubt, the best investment we could have made for one of the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot recommend Jennifer and Gray Birch Events enough. If you are planning a wedding then you NEED to contact her right now. She was the best decision we made during our wedding process. Although we threw her several curve balls, she navigated each change with such grace and professionalism. She kept us on track and kept every step of the wedding running smoothly. She is so reasonably priced and so worth every cent. Thank you Jennifer and Rai for making my day so amazing. We owe you both so much!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Mary Rachel · Married on 10/03/2015

Jennifer was AMAZING. She was very professional and I couldn't have made it through my wedding without her. She thought of everything and kept everyone on track the night of the rehearsal as well as the wedding day. She made sure everything went smoothly. We had to change a lot of ceremony and reception related things last min due to rain. I would HIGHLY recommend Jennifer and Gray Birch Events & Designs. She went above and beyond for my husband and I and made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Gray Birch Events & Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2