1825 Robbins Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Grass Roots

Grass Roots is a full service floral design studio established in Santa Barbara over 34 years ago. We specialize in full weddings, rehearsal dinners, parties and corporate events.

Through the years we have created many events, eclectic to traditional, extravagant to intimate. We strive to create a gorgeous backdrop to any event, building a harmonic setting while bringing together your personal style to create breathtaking and imaginative designs. Our attention to detail comes through in our every creation.

We greatly value the opportunities we have had to collaborate with our clients and vendors alike, we look forward to many more years to come!

We are available by appointment only.

Please contact us to schedule your personal consultation!

p: 805. 682. 9105

7323720046428b4d9927o

88 Reviews for Grass Roots

Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

Incredible florist!

Eileen and her team are experts. She brought our wedding flower vision to life. At first we didn't know what flowers we wanted or how to describe what we liked, but she has an easy exercise where she shows you photos of flower arrangements and asks you to choose which ones you like for colors, shapes, style. She noted down our preferences and on the day of the wedding, the flowers were exactly how we wanted them. We were blown away. On top of that, she was easy to get ahold of and really sweet and knowledgable. She knows more about flowers than anyone I've ever met and she had helpful suggestions for how to do the most with our flower budget. We were so pleased with every part of experience with Grass Roots. We absolutely recommend doing business with them for any event.

Cynthia · Married on 07/23/2016

Grass Roots did a great job providing flowers for our wedding! I had strong opinions on what what types of flowers I like and dislike and what colors I wanted, but I hadn't really seen any bouquets in the exact style I wanted. We went through a few books of flowers where Eileen learned my preferences and, aside from lilies, I was open to using whatever flowers were fresh and best. They did a great job incorporating my preferences and turning the bouquets and centerpieces I was envisioning into reality! I was particularly obsessed with my own bouquet, which included a succulent, and I loved that Eileen included my last minute request for palm fronds in all the flowers - it added a lot of fun texture. Also the pricing was pretty reasonable for wedding flowers, in my opinion. I'd recommend checking her out if you're looking for a florist in SB!

Grass Roots FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation
    City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Historic Weddings

Grass Roots Floral Design folks are wonderful to work with!

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

Grass Roots is one of our preferred vendors. We love working with them and their creative arrangements are always keeping things interesting. We always look forward to more events with them.

• An Enlightened Event
    An Enlightened Event Wedding Planners

I'm a firm believer that floral pieces will bring any event together. No matter how much work I've put into the design of a wedding or event, the floral designer will bring it all together. Grass Roots consistently does an amazing job. While they are fully capable of doing traditional arrangements, I love the artistic ability behind what Grass Roots can do. I've chosen Grass Roots as one of my preferred vendors because they consistently go above and beyond.

• 1825 Robbins Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101 See on map