Grass Roots

Santa Barbara, California View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Grass Roots is a wedding florist based in Santa Barbara, California. Each flower design is created with your personal style and taste in mind. We offer a selection of choices when it comes to selecting blossoms for the event - you may want to select specific blossoms you love, or have us design with a mixture of local seasonal flowers to reflect your vision. No matter what path you choose we will be with you there along the way desiging the event of your dreams!

Experience

We are family owned and operated. For more than 34 years, we have had the joy of doing what we love - weddings and events for couples throughout the Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez area. Eileen and her team are ready to bring your floral design vision to life!

Products Offered

Whether your celebration is grand or intimate, traditional or boho, Grass Roots offers customized creations. They provide consultation, event design, samples, delivery, setup and cleanup. The florist can design:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Grass Roots is available throughout the Santa Barbara area, including Santa Ynez.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Carie
    Carie Married on 06/22/2019

Breathtaking flowers!

Eileen is a true professional who really puts your mind at ease. I don't know the first thing about flowers, but all I had to do was speak with her for a few minutes and show a few inspo pictures, and she brought my vision to life even better than I had imagined.
    I never once had to worry about a single thing. She was responsive and handled EVERYTHING. Absolutely recommend!
    Megan A. Married on 09/29/2018

A Romantic Fall Wedding

I absolutely LOVED the way all the floral arrangements turned out. Eileen is very talented and has a great eye for beauty. She was a pleasure to work with and was also cheerful and creative when we discussed ideas. Since we live far away, I didn’t have a chance to get to Santa Barbara until the week of the wedding. She really took the time to communicate with me and understand my vision - then made it a reality!
    Valerie Married on 10/07/2017
    Eileen's floral arrangements far exceeded our expectations! We did not do an in-person meeting but we talked on the phone many times and I shared images of arrangements and colors I had liked. She really listened to what I was saying and the ideas we wanted to create incredible arrangements. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how fresh they all looked. The amount of effort and care that Grass Roots puts into their arrangements was clear in every centerpiece and bouquet. Eileen was also very clear about pricing from the start and asked our budget from the beginning and worked so hard to get us everything we wanted. Last minute, we had more tables than we expected and she was great about working with us to create additional arrangements that didn't break the bank. I would definitely choose Grass Roots again for the next event which we need flowers for.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Venues City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Venues Historic Weddings

Grass Roots Floral Design folks are wonderful to work with!

Pure Joy Catering, Inc Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

Grass Roots is one of our preferred vendors. We love working with them and their creative arrangements are always keeping things interesting. We always look forward to more events with them.

An Enlightened Event An Enlightened Event Wedding Planners

I'm a firm believer that floral pieces will bring any event together. No matter how much work I've put into the design of a wedding or event, the floral designer will bring it all together. Grass Roots consistently does an amazing job. While they are fully capable of doing traditional arrangements, I love the artistic ability behind what Grass Roots can do. I've chosen Grass Roots as one of my preferred vendors because they consistently go above and beyond.

1825 Robbins Street Santa Barbara, California, 93101

By Appointment Only.
Location of (Grass Roots)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding