Garden Cottage at the Green

119 Avenida Santa Inez, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About Garden Cottage at the Green

The premier bed and breakfast in beautiful San Clemente, California. Offering seclusion, privacy, award winning gardens, and weddings at the golf course.

Garden Cottage at the Green B&B is a truly distinctive bed and breakfast designed especially for the enjoyment of its unique, award-winning gardens, vast golf course, and fresh

• Talega Golf Club
  • San Juan Hills Golf Club
  • Plaza de Magdalena A Catering and Event Venue by Sundried Tomato
  • Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa

2 Reviews for Garden Cottage at the Green

Sharon · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter just recently (4/20/2018) had her wedding and reception at The Garden Cottage at the Green in San Clemente, CA. What a fabulous, gracious venue for a small wedding (under 50)! It was perfect for us. The actual ceremony was held in a lovely pocket garden flanked by flowers, succulents and lemon trees in front and then the reception continued around back to the Mediterranean styled courtyard. The courtyard garden is beautiful, awash in colorful blooms, succulents, trellises, a spiral staircase and twinkling lights and candles. It was magical and our guests oohed and awed. Maybe it was the wedding itself, the perfect weather, the venue or a combination thereof but you could feel happiness and love in this place. There is also a Juliet balcony off of the honeymoon suite that overlooks the courtyard where the bride and groom and father and daughter held their first dances. So perfect.

The owners - Sandra and Bill Jensen - worked tirelessly and commited themselves 100% to this wedding, ensuring that the day was perfect!
    Sandra met with us several times before the event and then of course through texts and phone calls when necessary thereafter. They were the perfect hosts, graciously welcoming all to their home. Sandra listened to my daughter and be out her vision to life. My daughter wanted a fun, boho styled wedding with natural light, fresh flowers, greenery and succulents and this venue and the hosts were perfect.
    Sandra was the coordinator for the rehearsal and the day of. Bill was everywhere on the wedding day - manning the music for the wedding as well as providing back up where needed. Just before the wedding, a crew started using a jack hammer at an adjacent property and Bill was there immediately to diffuse the noise.

We rented the two lovely, well-appointed suites - the Honeymoon and Bridal suites as well. It was all so perfect, thanks to Sandra and Bill. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding and a reception!

Sent on 05/03/2018

3.8
      3.0

My husband and I found this place online and fell in love with its charm and quaintness. I was a little worried as we approached the wedding day as the owners lack some responsiveness and memory when it came to our requests. However, all my fears were alleviated the day of when it all came together. My flowers and bouquet were beautiful and DeeDee was extremely helpful in helping decorate the area. I loved the cottage we got to stay in that night, it was gorgeous. The hosts served us snacks throughout the day as we set up and helped any way they could with decorations. Overall I wish the 10pm cutoff were extended at least by an hour with the music turned off. I would definitely recommend the venue for those interested in a garden wedding with 50 or less people.

Sent on 09/24/2012

• 119 Avenida Santa Inez San Clemente, CA, 92672 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Garden Cottage at the Green)