This venue is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Pricing information

$1,000 starting price
$5,000 starting price
$1,000 starting price
$5,000 starting price

Do you want more pricing details?

On WeddingWire since 2010

Soak in the California sun from our oceanfront wedding venue, Huntington Beach resort. Relax with dreamy Pacific Ocean views and elegant Spanish-inspired architecture at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort. Set the stage for a perfect small intimate wedding or a traditional grand wedding. From perfectly manicured lawns to ballrooms with stunning views of the coast, our ceremony and banquet facilities will provide the perfect Southern California location for your wedding day. With over 110,000 sq. ft. of event space, we can accommodate all celebrations and wedding festivities.

Please get in touch with our sales team to learn more about our event spaces, quotes, and questions.

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Flatware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Catering Services

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
French Service
Plated
Stations

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle

94% Recommended by couples

A
Ashley G. Sent on 05/07/2022

Dream Venue!

My husband and I had the greatest pleasure of having our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, CA on April 23rd, 2022. We were a "covid wedding" and had to postpone from our original date & venue. As much as covid was terrible in causing us to postpone, we truly believe it was a blessing in disguise! I know a lot of people will say that their wedding day was the most perfect day, but ours truly was and we owe that to our amazing vendors and the staff at the Hyatt. I worked with Brittany on a lot of things and she was more helpful than I could have imagined. I am definitely a perfectionist, so naturally, I had a lot of questions and requests. Brittany helped ease my anxiety, answered all of my questions and made sure that everything was taken care of. The sweetest part was that I was nervous to come back to a messy suite after my girls and I got ready the morning of the wedding, but the room was cleaned and Brittany left a lovely card, sweets, champagne and a picture of me and my husband from earlier that day! It was such a nice touch for us to come back to after a long day of celebrating! I received so many compliments about the food and beverages at the Hyatt on our wedding day and I couldn't agree more. Everything was absolutely amazing and I will cherish that day and the whole planning process forever. Brittany and the Hyatt staff really made everything so easy and went above and beyond my expectations. If you're considering having a wedding, or any event, at the Hyatt, I couldn't recommend them more.
With so much love, a very happy bride/newlywed :)
B
Bill Sent on 09/24/2018
5 out of 5 rating
The Hyatt Regency is a gorgeous place to host a 50th Wedding Anniversary. The view is great, the food is excellent. Mark and Martha at Hyatt Regency were extremely responsive, helpful, and flexible. They constantly checked to see that everything went well. The event was fantastic, and yet very affordable for the excellent site , food, and service that we received. Great place to host an event.
L
Lindsay Sent on 10/20/2015
5 out of 5 rating
My wedding was on 10/3/15 and I worked with Courtney Braz - she was amazing to work with (positive, responsive, always so helpful) - I really can't say enough good things about her. The venue was GORGEOUS and photographed so well - I can not express how happy I am with the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach as our wedding venue. Recommend them 110%!
illustration stars

61 photos · 06/26/2021
Ligia & Daniel
16 photos · 05/26/2018

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit