Courtyard Irvine Spectrum

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

Courtyard Irvine Spectrum is a Marriott Hotel wedding venue located in Irvine, California. Couples will have an array of indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, each boasting its own unique aesthetic. Its luxurious guest rooms, eclectic menu, and attentive staff will help turn a couple’s special day into an unforgettable celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Brimming with elegance and sophistication, Courtyard Irvine Spectrum offers various event spaces to host your special day. The Portola Springs Ballroom has a versatile floor plan, with 5,000 square feet of space to accommodate events with up to 260 guests. Modern circular chandeliers hang from the ceiling, and large windows surround the ballroom to provide a bright, airy ambience. Its neutral color scheme and minimalist decor can match any couple’s nuptial theme and design, while dividers are available for a more intimate setting. A spacious pre-function area rests just outside the ballroom, ideal for guests to enjoy cocktail hour. For outdoor ceremonies, couples will be free to use the Event Lawn, which features a crackling outdoor fireplace and rustic bistro lighting. Guests will be seated throughout the manicured lawn, and enjoy the sunset during ceremonies and receptions. The private outdoor pool and cabana also make for a relaxing location for you to spend time with your wedding party. You and your loved ones will also have an array of rooms to choose from, with cozy bedding and amenities to create a relaxing stay. Parking is available onsite, with valet services for the convenience of you and your arriving guests.

The onsite staff will handle the set-up and clean-up of your venue design, while you spend time with your friends and family. Tables, chairs, and a dance floor will be provided and arranged into any formation you prefer. Courtyard Irvine Spectrum provides in-house catering and bartending services, to keep newlyweds and their guests cared for throughout the evening. Their culinary team offers an array of dishes for all sorts of events, from rehearsal dinners to day-after brunches. Various A/V equipment is also available, from screens to wireless microphones, for your DJs and MCs to use throughout your celebration.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
    Jessica Married on 04/03/2021
    What a beautiful place The Courtyard Irvine Spectrum is! I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding here. It turned out fantastic and everyone was so happy. The ceremony and cocktail hour was on the Event Lawn and the reception was held in the Portola Ballroom. Everything was superior! Stephanie Dines and her team, at the Courtyard Irvine Spectrum were absolutely great!! They went above and beyond meeting our wedding needs! Stephanie is so knowledgeable and very patient with all of the "surprises" that came along with our event. Her staff was very attentive and consistently made sure that the bride and groom, as well as our guests were well taken care of! I also have to say something about the food here because it was seriously incredible, hats off to the Chef! This venue is only 3 years old and the decor is absolutely fabulous! It has so many decorative details, that it truly helped to make the wedding beautiful!! All of the wedding guests were amazed at the beauty of the ceremony and reception space! I would definitely recommend Stephanie Dines and her entire team for future business! They're great!!
    Richard Married on 08/05/2017
    My wife and I got married 8/5/2017 and it was a great experience from top to bottom. We had shopped different venues, but none of them could compete with price, hotel stays, hotel reservations for our guest, and location (we live in southern California). I would definitely recommend Courtyard Irvine Spectrum, and we feel like we found a "gem" before it becomes a pristine wedding location.
    Stephanie Married on 06/18/2016
    This venue is amazing! I’m so glad it was the site of our wedding. The outdoor ceremony space was beautiful and so versatile. The fireplace was a great backdrop for our ceremony and was great for our photos! The ballroom was wonderful with its neutral color pallet (great to accent my wedding colors) and high ceilings, it even has windows, which I utilized for taking pictures with natural light inside the reception space. We had plenty of space for all of our guests and a stage for the band. The catering was top notch! We had the buffet dinner and the wild mushroom risotto was to die for, I wish I could eat it every day! This venue made it easy for us to plan our wedding with the sales, planning and day of service being exceptional every step of the way. We had a room block at the hotel for our bridal party and guests which made getting ready the day of super easy. The service at the hotel from the Front Desk to Banquet Team to the Bistro was outstanding. I couldn’t imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Great job Courtyard Irvine Spectrum!!! Thank you for making my wedding a day I will remember forever!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Courtyard Irvine Spectrum Price Rates

Team

Kaylee Reed
Kaylee Reed
Catering Sales Executive

I'm an Orange County native with a passion for weddings. I love getting to know my couples and cannot wait to partner with you to bring your dream wedding to life!

7955 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, CA, 92618
949-694-3077
Location of (Courtyard Irvine Spectrum)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding