Westminster, CA 92683 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner

What's to know about moi? Well, my name is Kelly Duprat and I live in Orange County. I was raised and born in New Caledonia (a French territory). Don't be fooled by my name, I look very much asian (Vietnamese/French to be exact).
I have a bachelor and a master degree from Cal State Fullerton. I currently work at BCBGMAXAZRIA but found that I have a passion for weddings. I decided to venture into this new wedding planning experience and it turned out to be extra-or-di-na-ry. Amidst all the stress of planning a wedding, I found it to be very soothing for me. I've had a couple internships with professional planners and learned a lot from them. And from then, I took it upon me to learn everything about the industry.

• Top Event Planner

5 Reviews for Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner

Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner 1
Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner 2

Hoang · Married on 04/14/2018

There really isn't any question Kelly and her team was the right choice for us. She was a referral through a friend but we quickly found out that her team has been coordinating our friends and family weddings for quite some time now. Essentially we've come to experience her work for a long time now and still have a couple weddings to continue this experience.
    With Kelly, she was our day of coordinator and that does not mean she's only working for you that day. We signed her on about a year out from our wedding and Kelly would always check in once a month, every month, ensuring we were still on track and providing help/advise/recommendations for the wedding.

We never felt like things were crazy. Really, why do people keep asking about wedding planning all the time? We always felt like things were under control. Then 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding, you hand over everything to Kelly and really let her work her magic. Trust her with your wedding because that's what she's good at. She definitely brought together everything and everyone and really we could not have had a better experience.

Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner 3
    Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner 4
    Sent on 05/04/2018

Christine · Married on 04/09/2017

I would 100% recommend Kelly and Lily's services to any bride planning their OC wedding. They are beyond professional, so sweet, and so easy to work with. From our initial meeting, I knew that we clicked. I didn't mind finding and booking all of our vendors, but I knew that I wanted myself and my family to have a stress-free wedding day. My husband was skeptical about needing a day of event coordinator since I'm usually very organized (my job requires me to manage many projects and events), but he was quickly convinced after meeting with Kelly and seeing how hyper-organized SHE is. After a beautiful wedding in which neither my husband or I had to worry about anything (seriously, Kelly and Lily handled every detail with so much professionalism and grace), I would book them again in a heartbeat. Kelly and Lily not only made the wedding run so smoothly, but they were there to help me along every step of the way with weekly emails and advice. I can't thank and recommend Kelly and Lily enough!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2013

Kelly Duprat was my wedding day savior! She kept me on task throughout the several months leading up to the wedding, and she made our reception room absolutely breathtaking! i am so happy that we hired her to be our wedding coordinator. Her and her team did an amazing job on making sure everything was near perfect on our big day! This gal definately knows what she is doing and she does it well. I appreciate her being accomidating with my schedule and willing to meet with me several times the week before the wedding. She kept me calm and focused and i was not stressed out at all on my big day. THANK YOU KELLY!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner Pricing

Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner Price Rates

Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• Westminster, CA, 92683 See on map