Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Fresh Face Forward

Jenny · Married on 10/25/2015

I love Stacey. Fresh Face Forward provided hair and make up services for both my best friend's and sister-in-law's weddings back in 2007/8, and they were at the top of my list to contact when I got engaged. Stacey was quick to respond and I booked her services for my engagement photoshoot back in May. FFF has great pricing and the quality is impeccable. She checks with you often to make sure that you're happy with her work. Plus she's so nice, I feel like I have a friend that I can depend on when I need her :) Since my bridal party is so large, she'll be on hand on the day of my wedding to help out with both the MOB and MOH, and some of my BMs! Can't wait!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Sheri · Married on 08/31/2013

Fresh Face Forward provided the make-up and hair services for myself and two of my bridesmaids for my wedding. I also did two trials for hair and one trial for make-up before the wedding, one session of which was done just before a boudoir photo session.

Stacey is very easy to work with and very responsive with communication. In addition to being the primary focal point for the company and for all communication/business, she also served as the make up artist. Two different ladies served as the hair stylist - Heather did my hair during the first trial/in advance of boudoir shots. However, due to some changes in scheduling on my part, Karina did my hair during the second trial and the day of my wedding.

All three ladies were fantastic. My hair and makeup looked amazing in the boudoir shots - just the right mixture of sultry without being too over the top. Stacey and Karina were also very helpful in advising me about looks for the day of my wedding. They offered expert opinions while still allowing me to come to my own decision. (The big debate was about leaving my hair down and curling it, even though my hair never holds curl well.) They were flexible and willing to come to NYC for one of the trials and for the day of services. My bridesmaids were also quite happy with their end results for hair and makeup, even though neither ever wears any make up and are quite picky about their hair.

All in all, you can't go wrong with Stacey and her colleagues. And the price is more fair than others in the tri-state region. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Vera · Married on 07/22/2012

Stacey did a wonderful job on my trial and wedding day!!! All of my bridesmaids, moms and I absolutely loved her! Her work is great and she is an excellent artist!!! I always have problems with artificial lashes but when she does it, I don't even feel their presence! I would highly recommend Stacey for your special day!

Sent on 08/23/2012

• Sharing Beautiful Memories
    Sharing Beautiful Memories Wedding Planners

The team at Fresh Face Forward is not only incredibly professional but incredibly talented! They are affordable, but not at the expensive of quality. Make-up is always great and hair always looks fantastic, and they both last from sunrise to sunset. I highly recommend them!