316 N. Loomis Street Unit H-1, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number

About Fragrant Design

STYLE. SOPHISTICATION. SERVICE.

Your Dream. Your Vision. Your Wedding Day. Whether you imagined a contemporary or tradtional look for your day, Fragrant Design will turn your ideas into reality. We believe in a detail and service-driven business. You will receive everything you need for your wedding and more!

Follow Fragrant Design on

fragran
antlers

28 Reviews for Fragrant Design

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Iris at Fragrant Designs is so amazing. As someone who does not know much about flowers or what I can have that's within my budget, Iris was incredibly knowledgeable and informed on everything. I basically told her my vision and she executed it beyond my expectations. She always asked for input and made suggestions, but honestly everything she showed me was right on board with what I wanted. She was quick to respond to email inquiries and setting up appointments for me to see the final product. She worked tirelessly to make my dream wedding come true and I can't thank her and Fragrant Designs enough for that.

Iris also ended up connecting me to my wedding planner, Katherine at Clover Events, and those two together are the dynamite duo. I can't thank Iris enough and she is the absolute sweetest person! If you're looking for incredible flowers, but want them to fit within your budget, Iris and Fragrant Designs are the way to go. They're the best in the Chicagoland area.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Alison · Married on 12/09/2017

I absolutely loved working with Fragrant Design! I worked with Iris and she was fantastic - she was super responsive to emails and accommodating to all of my requests and frequent changes to the proposal. I felt like they really took time to get to know me and my vision for the wedding and it paid off - everything was perfect! The bouquets were better than I imagined and I absolutely loved the centerpieces they put together for me. The mix of flowers and candles they designed was perfect for my venue. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

Fragrant Design was so wonderful to work with! Nadine and her team did such an amazing job making my dream come to life.

They cared about every little detail as much as I did from the very early conversations all through the big day. I felt at ease on my wedding day, knowing everything would be just perfect. It certainly was and I'm so glad we went with Fragrant Design!

Sent on 10/05/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fragrant Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 88.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 123.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 220.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Vases

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Fragrant Design really thinks outside the box. They can do simple and elegant or rustic and wild. Nadine and Tori take the time to get to know each of their clients' styles so that their florals really reflect their personality and event-style. I was thrilled with the designs they created for my client's wedding, and can't wait to work with them again!

• Carasco Photography
    Carasco Photography Wedding Photographers

Carasco Photography recently documented a mutual client's wedding at the Chicago History Museum. Fragrant Design created beautiful bouquets and floral designs that were fresh, vibrant, and held up impeccably throughout the day. Oftentimes, floral arrangements (especially bouquets) will wilt or bruise in the heat, but Fragrant Designs' flowers remained beautiful all day.

• 316 N. Loomis Street, Unit H-1 Chicago, 60607 See on map