Irving, TX 75063 Map · Phone number

About Forever Yes Weddings

Now that you’ve said “Yes” to your engagement, what’s next? Let the amazing experts at Forever Yes Weddings help with planning the details of your lasting love. Forever Yes Weddings is a full service wedding planning company located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that provides our clients with the assurance that we have a true gift and passion to make their wedding dreams come true.

We are committed to providing affordable customized packages that suit your individual wedding needs. At Forever Yes Weddings you will experience compassion for the special desires of your wedding. You will encounter caring professional service that you will be proud to share with your loved ones. We say “YES” to you.

Forever Yes Weddings is the vision of Janean Wadley. Janean has over ten years of event planning experience. After planning her own unity with her King and experiencing the highs and lows of planning a wedding on her own; she vowed to ensure that each bride and groom receives first-class priority with their wedding needs. She has a true gift and passion for wedding planning. No matter the dream, Janean makes it a reality.

Follow Forever Yes Weddings on

Sample20Two1000249
56112cbe48ce1f1b 1303411407344 Bahamas1

5 Reviews for Forever Yes Weddings

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Forever Yes Wedding was AWESOME!!! I love everything they did... I would hire them for all
    My event.. I planning on telling all my customer & friend.. You all Rock!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

The staff of Forever Yes Weddings are truly amazing. Completely easy to work with and make sure to stay within budget and still get exactly what is wanted and needed!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Forever Yes Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. It was a pleasure assisting you.
  • happybride2012

Angel · Married on 05/06/2012

I could not be happier with services received from Janean Wadley with Forever yes weddings! My family is all out of town (including my bridesmaids) so I actually thought I could concur this on my own. (Not the case.) It became way to stressful. Then I met Janean with Forever Yes Weddings and from the moment I met her she was extremely professional, courteous, helpful, diligent, and encouraging. I felt like I gained a friend through this process. She was truly my right hand throughout the whole process! She was even there for me when I just needed to vent  She always returned my calls and emails right away and was there to give me advice on saving money, my contracts, even just helping me out with small things like, should I go with unity candle or sand? Should I go with this linen or that linen? She was there to offer advice on things that I would have never even thought of. Like spraying yard guard on the grass for my outdoor wedding. I'm sure my guest could appreciate that! The wedding night went SO smooth! She was on the ball. I forgot bobby pins - there she was! She had an emergency kit ready for any mishaps (bobby pins, deodorant, hair ties, tissue, brushes, mouthwash you name it) I didn't have to worry about a thing! She coordinated with all of my venders and all I did on my wedding day was show up and marry my best friend! She even had a table set up upstairs for my Husband and I to have a private moment and have a chance to eat dinner together. (Just us two) So Romantic! We had the time of our lives and we couldn't have done it without Janean and her staff at Forever Yes Weddings. Usually at weddings you receive compliments on the food or the decor and I actually had guest complimenting me on my wedding planner and how smooth the night went. There is no way I could have pulled this off on my own. I would have been stressed about all the little things I would have forgot if I didn’t have Janean in my corner sending me list from which songs were important to me, to which photographs I wanted, to coordinating with my wedding party to make sure they were aware of where they needed to be and where. At the end of the night she even took my marriage license and mailed it off for me while I was on my honeymoon. The list goes on and on! I will continue to recommended Janean to anyone I know that is getting married and I think whoever decides to use her services in the future will be one happy Bride :)

Thanks again Janean
    Cotton & Angel

Sent on 05/16/2012

Forever Yes Weddings's reply:

Hugh Thank you for your amazing review. It warms our heart to know that we played a vital part in the success of your wedding. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to many more events with you, your family and friends.

Forever Yes Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2475
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,513.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Irving, 75063 See on map