Templeton, CA 93465 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,500
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Denise

Flowers by Denise is a floral design studio dedicated exclusively to weddings and special events. Free from the distractions of running a shop, we are able to concentrate solely on your affair. We concentrate our energy on what we love: weddings. This is important to you because it means, on your wedding day, we will be concentrating on you. We don't just drop the flowers off -- our staff is on site, available to help in every way that we can.

Our connection with you begins with a complimentary consultation and our commitment to you continues as the big day draws near. All of our floral arrangements are custom designed to suit your specific needs and desires.

We are located in Templeton on the beautiful Central Coast of California, and happily serve our clients anywhere in San Luis Obispo County.

Our goal is to have our clients and their guests think back to their wedding day and have the flowers be something that will be remembered forever. We can handle any size event from small friendly get-togethers to large elaborate weddings. Since each event we undertake is a new creation, we price each one on an individual basis after meeting you for an initial consultation.

Following our meeting you will receive a detailed written proposal outlining the prices and descriptions for all of your flowers. It is important for you to call us early in your planning as we do book quickly, especially during those popular wedding months from April through September.

Follow Flowers by Denise on

brian brianna 2015 07 bridalparty 0017
brian brianna 2015 05 girlportraits 0090

62 Reviews for Flowers by Denise

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

Denise was so wonderful to work with! As a bride that knew very little about florals, I entrusted Denise to work her magic and it all turned out better than I could have imagined! She created BEAUTIFUL arrangements that fulfilled all of my Pinterest wedding dreams! She was so accommodating to my situation and was very responsive to emails. I could have chosen a better florist to complete our simple vineyard wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Flowers by Denise 1
    Flowers by Denise 2
    Flowers by Denise 3
    Flowers by Denise 4

Flowers by Denise's reply:

Thank you Hannah for the kind words!!! Such a beautiful day!! Congratulations

Traci · Married on 11/04/2017

Denise was just amazing! She is the sweetest lady and all of our flowers were Absolutely breathtaking! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! During photos while standing in the rain she let me use her umbrella and didn’t think twice! Unbelievably sweet and professional!

Flowers by Denise 5
    Flowers by Denise 6
    Flowers by Denise 7

Marisa · Married on 10/14/2017

OMG! There's not even the words to say how beautiful our flowers were. It wasn't just my bouquet, but the tables were amazing. I didn't make it easy on Denise, I chose an eclectic feel with multiple vases and boxes and different shaped mercury glass along with loose succulents. And I had 2 HUGE floral arrangements placed on top of wine barrels at the ceremony site. I just can't say enough how IN LOVE I was with every detail. We had THE PERFECT wedding and not because I'm partial, but I think it was one of the prettiest weddings I've ever seen. Denise knew all of the other vendors (Rental company, cake maker, venue, etc) and she worked with them seamlessly! Every detail was sheer perfection. She even had towels next to my bouquet so I could dry it off when I took it out of the vase.

Flowers by Denise 8
    Flowers by Denise 9
    Flowers by Denise 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flowers by Denise FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Joyfully Joined
    Joyfully Joined Wedding Planners

Flowers by Denise is perfect pick for any wedding couple that is looking for a one-of-a kind style for their special day. Joyfully Joined has had the pleasure of working with Denise and her staff on many occasions and each time has had an amazing experience. They go above and beyond and are always so accommodating. I highly recommend Flowers by Denise to all of my clients!

• A. Blake Photography
    A. Blake Photography Wedding Photographers

Denise's talent is evident upon seeing her work but her personality, ability to work with others and dedications to clients is top notch. She is amazing!

• Ciel Bleu Event Design
    Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

Flowers by Denise is such a pleasure to work with.They are organized, professional and do some of the best work around for a great price.

• Templeton, CA 93465 See on map