FLORIDA DREAM WEDDINGS LLC

1950 SEAHAWK LN, Navarre, FL 32566 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for FLORIDA DREAM WEDDINGS LLC

Debbie · Married on 11/01/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better "Day Of" wedding coordinator. Janet Marie is the BEST! The services she provided were outstanding. From helping us find last minute alterations for the wedding dress to finding a limo at a responsible price - every was great. She always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. Her input and suggestions were exactly what we needed. She conducted our rehearsal very professionally and insured everyone knew the timeline and their responsibilities. Everything ran perfectly the day of the wedding. Our timeline was flawless and everything went exactly as planned. The wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Thank you Janet Marie for helping to make my daughter's wedding dreams come true!

Meaghan · Married on 11/01/2014

Janet Marie was my day of wedding coordinator. She did an OUTSTANDING job!!! She definitely made sure that everything went PERFECTLY!!! I highly recommend Janet for all of her services. Five days before my wedding my alterations person in Atlanta completely messed up the bustle on my wedding gown. I was worried SICK that I wouldn't be able to get the dress fixed before my wedding. My wedding was in Destin, FL and Janet was the lifesaver. She called around and found an awesome seamstress who was able to re-do the bustle on my dress within one day :) I couldn't thank Janet enough for scrambling around for me in order to ensure my dress was perfect! If you choose anyone to plan or coordinate your wedding, you cannot go wrong with FLORIDA DREAM WEDDINGS!!! Janet is FANTASTIC and well worth every penny!!!!!!!!

Kim · Married on 09/29/2012

Janet Marie-
    You were so wonderful! THANK YOU so much for making my special day so perfect. Geoff and I could not have done it without you, and I truly appreciate all of your help, advice, assistance, and your coordination of the day. Everything went smoothly (to my knowledge!), and your services were beyond exceptional.
    Thank you very much. You are sooo incredibly appreciated! I honestly felt at ease, knowing that you had everything handled.
    Thank you!

• Destin Wedding Linens
    Destin Wedding Linens Wedding Rentals

Janet Marie .... a real pro! She listens to what her clients needs and desires are, and makes it happen! She is such a sweet caring person and treats her clients like extended family. As a Vendor myself and working hand in hand with her I can say she is a real pleasure to work with treating everyone with respect, and making sure everyone has a clear picture of what the Bride and Grooms desires are. I look forward to working on many more weddings with her. And I highly recommend her..so give her a call and let her plan your Dream Wedding!

• 1950 SEAHAWK LN Navarre, 32566 See on map