Chicago, IL 60610 Map · Phone number

About Fleur du Jour

Fleur du Jour strives to create flowers that go above and beyond your wedding day expectations - our first priority is your complete satisfaction on your big day! We specialize in weddings and events, and therefore don't have a retail store, helping to cut down on costs for our clients. We'll meet with you individually, and discuss your unique ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!

colorfulbouque
jkang100905001
colorfulbouque

44 Reviews for Fleur du Jour

Patricia · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah is truly outstanding! We are so happy that we chose Fleur du Jour for our wedding flowers. From our first meeting, Sarah listened and understood the aesthetic I was hoping for, and was able to illustrate my ideas in exactly the ways I'd envisioned. She was conscious of our budget and was able to deliver everything we wanted without going over. Throughout the entire planning process she was a joy to work with, and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments! Sarah is incredibly talented, professional, and kind. I highly recommend Fleur du Jour to anyone looking for a fantastic florist, and will certainly use them in the future! Thank you Sarah and Kate!

Sent on 11/16/2016

I highly recommend using Kate for your wedding. She just did my wedding on 10/3/2015. The flower arrangements, boutonnieres, bouquets, and cocktail table flowers were beautiful and exactly how I envisioned. She even helped setup our floating candles and stayed after the ceremony to help flip for the reception. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Maureen · Married on 05/02/2015

Oh, Kate, how you made all my floral wedding dreams come true!!! I love, love, loved my flowers and bouquets. Kate is a breeze to work with and so professional. She dropped off bouquets in Mount Prospect, ceremony flowers in Rogers Park, and reception flowers in Oak Park without batting an eye! I've been to countless ceremonies at our church and I've never seen the aisle look prettier. She was so flexible with the budget and provided so many flowers at such a reasonable rate. I can go on and on about the flower and how much I enjoyed working with Kate.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Fleur du Jour FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Chicago, 60610 See on map