10623 Cline Ave, Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Every Last Detail Wedding & Events

Located in Crown Point, Indiana, Every Last Detail Wedding and Events (ELD) is a wedding planning service assisting weddings throughout the local area. They've been part of the wedding industry since 2017, specializing in day-of wedding coordination. ELD is firmly rooted in a passion of the wedding industry and was started with the simple dream of being a part of couples' most memorable day. They can cover rehearsal, ceremony, and reception coordination.

A tremendous asset to having a coordinator is the ability to enjoy your day without worry. For more hands-on couples, ELD serves as an excellent guide for vendor selections and a second opinion to ideas. While they may be new to the scene, ELD hopes to make a big statement with their budget-friendly prices and stellar customer service. They serve all kinds of wedding types, such as civil, elopement, and religious and non-religious ceremonies. ELD’s multiple wedding planners can help couples with budget analysis, event design, to-do lists, and timelines. Couples can choose from various wedding packages, including either day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning. Other accommodations provided include:

• Guest list
je8b9893 51 1008797 1563470040

• Videos 2

13 Reviews for Every Last Detail Wedding & Events

Brittany Kelly · Getting married on 01/04/2020

EVERYTHING I needed and more for my day of coordination!

My wedding was this May and Anna was absolutely essential in my day of coordination. Throughout the months leading up, we facetimed to help get the exact timeline set for the day. The week leading up she took over almost all vendor communication and was prepared to handle any issues that arose. The day of she handled perfectly, she helped to set up our venue which was critical for us and made executive decisions on things that I just didn't have time for day of (our memory table sign didn't look great and she handled that). Additionally, she kept us on track for the reception, at one point she came up and said we are a bit behind do you want to do this dance now and then would go tell the DJ. I TRULY do not know how I would have managed my day without her. I highly, highly recommend Anna and her team!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah McClain · Married on 09/13/2019

Enjoy your day by letting ELD Weddings handle the detials

We booked Anna as our day-of coordinator about a month before our wedding. My fiance and I wanted to really enjoy the day and we knew that having a coordinator would be the key. Anna worked with us to create a package fit especially for us. She walked us through the day of and helped us make decisions about our ceremony and the smallest details. As someone who has done event planning in the past, I was blown away by Anna's attention to detail and her calming demeanor. The day of the wedding, Anna was there to direct the wedding party and assist the photographer. She made sure that every detail was covered. My now husband and I could not have enjoyed the day anymore than we did -- and most of that is thanks to Anna's great work. Thank you, Anna!

Sent on 10/03/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3+