8411 Quarter Horse Dr, Tampa, FL 33619 Map · Phone number

About Events That Amaze

Events That Amaze provides full service event planning throughout Tampa Bay! A planner is a consultant for your event. Our purpose is to help organize, coordinate and execute your event. We specialize in weddings, milestone celebrations and special events.

Throughout the planning process, we act as your spokesperson, your personal researcher and most importantly, your troubleshooter. We are dedicated professionals who have experience planning events, therefore, we understand the importance of organization and prioritizing. Throughout our planning travels, we've come to understand budgets and all costs associated with weddings, which lets us work within your budget. We create a detailed "master plan" that leaves no detail out and lets you, the honoree; enjoy your wedding stress and hassle free. The ability to enjoy your own wedding with out stress or worry is invaluable, and we are here to ensure that is exactly what happens!

30c69166aad0e8bc 1260297772630 carrie
813-468-4934
30c69166aad0e8bc 1260297772630 carrie

3 Reviews for Events That Amaze

Carrie · Married on 12/05/2009

Sarah was wonderful! I planned a destination wedding and had initially hired her for the day of service, but with other issues going on, I asked her to do much much more only two weeks before the wedding. She took care of our cake, chair rentals, videographer, transportation to and from the wedding site, a welcome letter and much much more. She also had great recommendations and suggestions for the ceremony and reception.

During the ceremony, she kept everything under control and on time.

During the reception, she was right there for anything we needed help with.

The day of the wedding, I was CALM and happy! I am more than pleased I found her and would recommend her services to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Jenny · Married on 11/07/2009

I hired Events That Amaze to coordinate the day of my wedding. Sarah, my planner was so helpful and knowledgeable. She ensured that everything was to my liking and that the entire day went off without a hitch. I am so glad I hired Events That Amaze. Plus, They are very reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/07/2009

Adlin · Married on 02/14/2009

My wedding was on February 14 of this year at a beautiful location in Tampa Florida. My wedding planner Sarah and her company Events That Amaze were very helpful. They made my wedding full of great memories that will last a lifetime. The wedding turned out to be just like I had imagine(wonderful). Sarah's expertise and professionalism was first class. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Events That Amaze.

Sent on 05/25/2009

Award

Events That Amaze FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens