Events for You

Asheville, NC View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Events for You is a team of wedding planners and coordinators with over 25 years of experience planning weddings and events of all sizes, styles, and budgets here in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. Our specialities are: destination weddings, DIY weddings, and weddings on a budget. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation proposal that will detail everything we can do to help you have an awesome event!

Our packages usually include some planning time as well as a full day of coordination. Other items often included are:

• Personalized Planning Calendar
  • Budget
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Decor Advice - We love Pinterest!
  • Lodging and Transportation Set Up
  • Timelines
  • To-Do lists
  • Rehearsal coordination and wedding directing

But the main service we offer is the peace of mind of knowing that the big picture, and all the little details, will be handled by an experienced, professional planner who will do things the way you want. That's why it's called Events for You!

We are based in Asheville, North Carolina, but work at venues all over Western North Carolina, Upstate South Carolina, and East Tennessee.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$40

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Morganne S. Married on 03/27/2021

Stress-free wedding planning

We highly recommend Eleanor as a wedding coordinator! She was a huge help to us in the planning process and throughout the wedding weekend. She was friendly and professional, and she really took a lot of stress off of our plates. She was knowledgable about the area and our vendors, and her experience was a big asset to us. She helped with everything during the planning process, from checking in with all our vendors to helping figure out a way for me to get my dress steamed and ready the day before the wedding. She set up the venue just how we wanted it, coordinated the ceremony so everything ran smoothly, and helped the venue clean up and gather all of our belongings and decorations, dropping them off at our hotel so we didn't even have to lift a finger. Everything seemed to magically fall into place with Eleanor as our planner. Thanks Eleanor!
    Cynthia L. Married on 05/03/2020

Wonderful wedding planner!

My daughter and I are both out-of-state, so we needed a wedding planner that we trusted implicitly to understand my daughter's vision for her elegant wedding and then to make it happen. We also wanted a day to enjoy and not worry about details....and that's exactly what Eleanor gave us! She was available whenever we called her with the next thing that crossed our minds, had great suggestions we could use, knew where to get anything we needed, took care of so many last minute details for us the week of the wedding, and made Elisa's wedding day go perfectly, even down to having antibiotic cream and bandaids right there when the maid of honor was flung out of the golf cart onto the road on her way up to the ceremony! Both Elisa and I had such an enjoyable and relaxed day for her wedding, and it's because of Eleanor and Events for You. I can't recommend her enough for her thoughtful care, knowledge of weddings, reasonable rates, and friendliness!

Events for You's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We do try to be prepared for anything! It was quite a challenge to coordinate the first wedding at a new venue, so I am so pleased that it all worked out and you were able to enjoy the day!
  • Jess
    Jess W. Married on 02/22/2020

Outstanding

Eleanor is a fantastic coordinator! I am a complete control freak but wanted to be able to just let go and enjoy my wedding day...Eleanor made that happen. Everything was just how I imagined it and flowed seamlessly, from rehearsal, to decor, to event, to cleanup. She was professional, helpful, and concerned for my wants and needs at all times. I was able to just be in the moment and enjoy my friends and family without worry of all the little details.

Events for You's reply:

I’m a control freak when it comes to my clients so it seems we were well matched! You and your family and friends were so much fun to work with. Can’t wait to see the pics!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Demi & Jake
    27 photos · 05/05/2018

Flawless Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

We always LOVE working with Events for You they always do such an amazing job keeping everything organized and everyone on the same page! On the day of the event they are always working hard to help create your vision for your wedding day and to ensure everything goes smoothly!

The Farm at Green Heron Pond The Farm at Green Heron Pond Barn & Farm Weddings

Eleanor is wonderful to work with. She is experienced, knowledgable, creative, organized--everything that you would want in an event organizer.

Capital Club of Asheville Capital Club of Asheville Rooftop Weddings

Elanor has experience in many aspects of the wedding industry. She is very professional and can provide first class services for all types of events.

Asheville, NC, 28803
Location of (Events for You)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding