Events for You Reviews

20 | Asheville, NC

20 Reviews for Events for You

Beverly · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision I made!!

At first I was apprehensive about spending money on someone to help at my wedding because I was more of a DIY bride, but hiring Christine at Events for You as my day of coordinator was the best thing ever! She made my day go so smoothly and I was able to relax and get ready with my bridal party. Christine did so much more then just day of, she made a full weekend schedule for me to review prior to the wedding, she helped with the rehearsal, found decorations for the ceremony the day before. She was a life-saver!!! I tell every to-be bride that a day of coordinator is a must for weddings and Events for You is the one you should pick!! I can not help tell you how much I recommend this company and Christine for your wedding planning!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/25/2018

Christine was incredible. She made our wedding day absolutely perfect! She was very helpful before the event and I honestly can't even tell you what issues arose on the wedding day because she just took care of it and didn't bother us. I would highly recommend Christine!

Sabrina · Married on 06/16/2018

Happy bride!

Eleanor was great! She went above and beyond from helping store our wedding decor at her home since we did not have room to ensuring our day went smoothly.

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

Eleanor helped my now husband and I immensely throughout our wedding planning process and made our wedding day feel more spectacular than I thought possible. I did my diligence on wedding planners in Asheville and I felt like a lot of the planners I spoke to were unable to understand my vision. As soon as I spoke to Eleanor she got it and I was excited because she has worked at my venue a hundred times and knew our contact there very well. Every vendor was relieved and excited that I had chosen Eleanor. She had amazing suggestions throughout and I felt I could trust her with everything and I was right. She worked seamlessly with my bridesmaids, photographer/videographer, florist, caterers, the band, contact at the venue, groomsmen and even helped us find a phenomenal pastor when our original pastor from First Presbyterian cancelled on us. Our meetings with Eleanor were thorough, she talked us through our entire timeline starting with the rehearsal dinner and how we were going to incorporate all of our ideas and appropriate timing for our plans. You cannot go wrong with Eleanor and her team, if you want a perfect wedding, go with her!

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Please hire Events for You for your wedding! Working with Eleanor was a dream. She was responsive, pro-active, creative, and hardworking from start to finish. She went to visit the wedding site before the wedding weekend so she had a better sense of the vision we spoke about over the phone. The day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a single thing knowing that Eleanor was able to take care of everything - which she did without any hiccups! She also went above and beyond to use leftover flowers from the rehearsal dinner for the reception site. Do not think twice about hiring Eleanor. It was the best money I spent for the entire weekend.

Tina · Married on 09/17/2016

Beth was wonderful! I am glad we chose Events For You for "day of coordinator" It was one of the best decisions we made!
    With a small wedding it is more difficult for the family to relax and enjoy the day, because you do not have lots of extended family members there to help. Beth helped with everything from start to final clean up so we could enjoy the day! She even took great behind the scene pictures!

Renata · Married on 07/15/2016

I searched and searched for a wedding planner to help me plan my mountain destination wedding in Asheville, and all I kept finding was outrageously priced vendors who even in my price range I could only afford for the weekend of. I was planning from Florida, and I needed help, I needed recommendations, someone to tell me if my ideas were good, or to redirect me if they weren't. After all, I have never planned a wedding before! I had no idea what to do!! Or int he end, how much would be involved.
    I hired Events for you, they were in my price range and gave me so much more than any other vendor had offered, and I could consult with them the whole year leading up to the wedding. what???? Someone who wasn't trying to charge an arm and a leg for their help? I couldn't believe it!
    From the minute I hired them, to even after the wedding, my planner, Meagan was attentive, patient and made me so comfortable. She listened to me, guided me away from "bad ideas", lol, kept me on my time line, and was such a blessing in disguise for me. She made my wedding beautiful, she gave me everything I wanted, and got rid of what I didn't want. She listened to me, she laughed with me and I can't put into words how much I appreciated having her.
    A five star business, hire them..... now!

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful service! Goes above and beyond!

We were required to have a day of coordinator for the venue we choose, and the venue offered a person for the day for $1500. I found Eleanor on wedding wire, and for half the price she helped coordinate/plan our wedding, and was there the day of! She is a must have! I would highly recommend using them!

connie · Married on 06/03/2016

I had a small wedding (40 people) at Biltmore Estate in Asheville. I wasn't sure if I needed a planner. I initially picked Events for You because it was a bargain. Meagan from Events for You helped me with day of coordination and so much more! She helped me with logistics of planning and kept us on a tight schedule on my big day. She was great to work with and was on top of everything. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would pick Events for You and request Meagan in a heart beat. I would recommend Events for You to anyone. They are are great vendor and so affordable.

Kristen · Married on 05/07/2016

Eleanor was very kind and helpful. She was also very patient with me; I had a ton of DIY projects but was not very clear about my plans with her, however she handled it like a pro and went with the flow on everything. She and her assistant worked very hard helping to put the decor together, and they also helped clean everything after the reception, all with very little direction from myself. Eleanor also was very wiling to run errands well before the wedding day, despite the fact that she was a day-of coordinator. I appreciated her willingness to help and advice on other vendors in the area. Finally, she had a lot of decor items and supplies for the day of that she offered use of, which was also very helpful!

As a DIY bride to the core, I didn't really think I needed a coordinator but having Eleanor to coordinate the vendors and logistics of the wedding day was very helpful and I would have had a very difficult time without her. I'm definitely glad I booked her, and would recommend her to other DIY brides for sure!

• Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 04/30/2016

Eleanor is very relaxed and will make sure your day goes smoothly! Her calm demeanor goes well with a stressed out bride! She was on the wedding site all weekend making her very accessible! She made sure the venue was set exactly to my vision! She helped make my special day easy and stress free!

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

As an organized person who loves to plan I originally didn’t think I needed a day of wedding coordinator but boy could I not have been more mistaken! I am so thankful I decided to hire Eleanor and for everything she did to make our wedding perfect! She provides so much more than just services of a day of coordinator. From the beginning she provided guides to the planning process, budgets, and recommendations. She kept in contact with all our vendors, handled pick ups and deliveries, and volunteered for anything we really needed. She even has décor items she can loan you and things she brings the day of just to make your life a little easier. Her detailed timeline was so helpful and you could tell from all her notes just how organized she was. She was great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2015

Eleanor was very helpful in ensuring my wedding day ran smoothly. She is very prepared and brought many different ideas to the table. I would highly recommend her to all soon to be brides!

Brit · Married on 10/18/2014

Eleanor and her team were absolutely wonderful! They went above and beyond DOC! We wanted a small wedding weekend so we had all our guests throughout the weekend at a small Inn. Eleanor helped in meetings prior to the wedding of keeping me on a timeline and helping me think of things I hadn't thought of to make life easier on our guests. She and her team kept everything running smoothly the whole weekend of the actual wedding. My husband had left his wedding attire at a location ~45 minutes away from the wedding and we didn't know this until the rehearsal dinner. Eleanor arranged pick up of his suit so our wedding day timeline never changed. Additionally, all of the vendors she recommended were absolutely wonderful! Hire Eleanor and her team, she will save you money and make your life worlds easier!

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Events for You gave us exactly what we needed for our wedding on 9/6. As both my husband and I were finishing up our masters degrees during the wedding planning process, Eleanor was a super helpful guide to the wedding planning process, giving us recommendations, keeping in contact with our vendors, taking vendor questions and coming to meetings with me and the event site coordinator. Eleanor not only helped plan our wedding day, but gave me tons of little tips and ideas to make things go smoothly (she even has mason jars to borrow!). The day of our wedding, I had nothing to worry about other than not tripping down the aisle. Eleanor coordinated where and when everyone was supposed to be, set up our reception site, and even packed up after the event was over with my family. It was so nice that we had a detailed schedule too, whenever anyone asked me when to be places I was able to point them to the schedule. I didn't think we had enough of a budget for a day of coordinator, but I'm so glad we decided to stretch our budget for Eleanor's services (extremely reasonable prices too). I would recommend her to anyone!

Christina · Married on 05/26/2012

Eleanor was sweet, helpful and professional. She assisted with every aspect of the wedding- from planning to the actual event. I felt like, not only was she my "wedding planner", but also my friend. She helped me streamline my ideas and focus on what really mattered. She also helped with the little things that I just didn't think of- especially the day of the wedding. I wouldn't have been as relaxed if it wasn't for her.

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

Eleanor was a Godsend! We basically had our wedding planned and needed a day-of coordinator so we weren’t running around crazy. My husband and I are from out of town, so planning wasn’t super easy. Eleanor went to the venue, spoke with the owners, and did so much that we wouldn’t have thought to do! When the pastor said he couldn’t make the rehearsal, she led the rehearsal. She even helped with decorating the venue! I really don’t know what we would have done without her. She and an associate even helped keep our buffet well stocked throughout the reception, which TREMENDOUSLY lowered our catering costs! I would highly recommend Events For You to anyone getting married in the area.

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

Eleanor and her assistant were a great help for my day of planning. They worked very hard putting the tables & decor together, coordinating with all the vendors, and making sure things went smoothly while I was away getting ready. They also cleaned everything after the reception and ran errands the day before and the day after. If you are on the fence debating whether you should use a day of planner I would HIGHLY recommend it, as much as you think you can DIY you are only one person and you don't want to ask family and friends to clean after your wedding or help plan the event timeline. I had a TINY wedding of 35 people and i cant imagine what would of happened without Eleanor's help.

Kristi · Married on 03/31/2012

4.2

Events For You made the stress of planning a wedding practically disappear. Any question or concerns we had were taken care of immediately. Our communication was an open book and we felt comfortable knowing our dream wedding was going to be achieved.